Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Aya tilted her head, examining him carefully "You're easy to read you know that." she said, touching her chin lightly. She twirled slightly then touched her shirt collar "If it will make you feel better...?" she had no restraints about her body. She was young enough to understand but had a body that allowed her to act older "Kidding! I don't show off for genins. I remember you guys from the academy." she continued, immediately pulling her hair around to cover her chest "I'm Aya. You can call me Carrot. Actually, yeah, just call me Carrot."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

Jae tried her absolute best not to laugh, on two accounts. First and foremost being that she had indeed peeked into Shigeru's room and the muffled cry from his room said he had been taken by surprise. Jae's eyes twinkled mischievously, in response to the girls exuberant behavior. Jae was far from innocent and it was nice to see someone who could relate to her. The second reason being for her withheld laughter had to do with the girls claim of being twelve years old. "Little sister" was far from the fact. She was well developed, at an eighteen year old level. It was funny to consider her younger than herself. "Erm yeah hi Carrot. I'm Jae, he's Shigeru. Not meaning to sound rude or anything but we need to go. Come on Shigeru."Her voice was sing song as she attempted to smoothly get out of this. Jae boldly reached out and grabbed onto Shigeru's arm, pulling him with her as she stalked off past the cheerful little sister.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm
"Ah! Don't leave yet! Please, nothings happening in this place!" Aya wailed, immediately following Jae, hot on the older girl's heels "Can I come with you?! Please! I'm so bored here! I'm one of the only chunnins here and its boring!" she sped up to run along side Jae, determined to go with them no matter what they said. She wasn't sure where the two were going but it had to be more interesting than being alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Shigeru glanced at the girl, finding indecency. "Hmph." Was all that came from Shigeru as he turned his eye back to Jae. Shigeru did not want to think about what the girl had been through to have turned out the way she had. Twelve. Heh. She also spoke of them as if they were inferior. The younger girl must have been a rank above them, something that Shige highly doubted. Shigeru's was serious as Jae introduced him and felt relief once she dismissed them. He looked to the girl with a look of disapproval as they began to leave but his eyes then widened in surprise as he felt Jae take his arm and tug him toward's the Yukikage's office. He let her lead the way, reluctant to end their contact.
Shigeru [OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

Jae coaxed an eyebrow, the girls vehement retaliation to being left behind was very intense. There really was no time for this and Jae figured that it would do no harm that she followed them, up to a certain point. Shigeru didn't seem all to pleased but he had contently withdrawn into himself as she pulled him off towards the Yukikages office. "I guess. Just tone it down a notch or two. We are still recovering and you are all over the place Carrot." She warned the younger girl. It was more for Shigeru's benefit. He was in a far worse condition than she.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm
Carrot almost replied excitedly then thought then bit her lip and went silent. She was smiling though and immediately drew closer to Jae, her still childlike behavior coming through as she followed the two out.

Exit~

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Rikuto lurched in with the man thrown over his shoulder and the nurses immediately swamped him, taking the man from his shoulders. They got him on a bed and a doctor came over to determine the extent of his wounds as Rikuto hovered in the background.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
“What have I done?”

The shinobi doctors quickly took Shigeru's pulse. They looked as if they were concentrating to find one. After a few moments, they quickly began to send for warming remedies and blankets. They looked to the shinobi who had brought him and asked him to stay in the waiting room since he could not follow them into the operating room. The medics rushed Shigeru through the halls and began installing support systems into his veins. They went through wide doors where they settled the bed under large lights that extended down from the ceiling. Once in place, the doctors began to treat his split arm and to bring him back into a stable state.

XXXUser ImageXXX

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||--||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Sitting in a waiting room Rikuto leaned back, his eyes closed Man...tripping over a guy is not the best way to meet someone. he thought and then peered sideways, trying to see if the man was out of surgery yet. A nurse had come by and treated his bruised nose, a slender band-aid keeping a small cut closed on his nose.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
“What have I done?”

Time passed and went on. An hour passed and the doors of the emergency room stayed closed. A nurse stepped out of the room then and walked to the long haired shinobi and told him that it would be a while before they would be able to get him back. The nurse looked a bit sad but quickly turned and walked down the hall in the opposite direction. There was no sound that came from the doors except for the commands of the doctors.

XXXUser ImageXXX

||--||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto sagged slightly but thanked the nurse Well...I don't have anywhere else to be... he turned on his side and tried to get comfortable in the bench seat. He was way too long to sleep comfortably but he managed to doze off, although his legs where crooked and slipping off the seat within minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
“What have I done?”

After a few hours more, several medics left the room that they had taken Shigeru and were removing their bloodied gloves and garments. As they walked away, the surgeon appeared and spotted Rikuto. He looked back at the others who were far down the hall and walked over to where Rikuto was sitting. Rikuto was strangely slung on the bench and seemed to be off in sleep although the position he was in was clearly uncomfortable. "Excuse me." The surgeon spoke out to Rikuto, hoping he did not have to shake him out of his sleep since he looked a bit wild.

XXXUser ImageXXX

||--||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto twitched sharply and his legs fell to the floor as the surgeon spoke, slamming into the ground. He woke with a start and sat up right sharply, blinking at the surgeon for a moment "Oh....hello. Is he ok?" he asked remembering why he was in the hospital to begin with. The man frozen in the snow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image
“What have I done?”

"For now. We have him stable, so he doesn't seem to be going anywhere so soon. All we can do is wait and hope he gets better." The surgeon sighed and settled into a more relaxed stance. "Do you have any idea what happened to him? He has extensive nerve and muscle damage, a severe laceration to his right arm and.." The surgeon seemed reluctant to continue as he looked to the wall next to them before looking back to Rikuto. "Hypothermia set in long ago and he has fallen deep under a coma. If we had not treated him when we had, he would have died as his temperature dropped more than one more degree below." The medic was then approached by a nurse who gave him a clipboard which he handed to Rikuto. "This is just for more information on him, we don't seem to have anything on the shinobi so if you can fill it out that would help. What is your connection with him?" The surgeon then asked, a look of sadness on his face.

XXXUser ImageXXX

||--||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto sagged slightly, looking downhearted Well he's not dead....so I guess it wasn't all in vain to drag him here.... at the doctor's questions, he swallowed "I don't even know his name. I actually...uhm...I tripped over him at the dojo." his face was bright red and he accepted the clipboard meekly "He was covered in snow and I didn't see him...I just knew he was hurt so...so I brought him here." he mumbled, looking at the clipboard sadly. He couldn't fill out any of this...

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games