Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:27 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image
Chigiri and Kuro arrived from the Academy to the Hospital were both received treatment for injuries accordingly. The staff were pretty efficient in sealing up Chigiri's wound and mending any cracking or minor fracturing that might have happened to her bones from the training session and exam. Kuro received some pain treatment and a carrot, and the two were left to their own devices in a room were they collected themselves and prepared to get back to work.

They still had a lot of training to do if they were going to beat Belamos the next time...and she'd be damned if it was to be a repeat performance. "Let's get our act together, Kuro-bun. But first..let's wait around to see if the other two actually took my advice. Sensei seemed to think I'm too cocky, but he's wrong...I lead that thing perfectly. It all fell apart because we hadn't had much time to bring anything of use to the table.", she growled in frustration as she thought it through. "Not like I could have helped them...or they me. There was no winning tha-..." She then paused as she looked over to the rabbit who picked up the flag in her mouth and began to wave it about. "Yeah..okay. But next time, we get it on our terms..not his. Okay?", she said with a grin to her companion as she stroked her ears backward and then picked up the furry critter and began to cuddle it while they waited.

[Resting-Exit]
User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -4 Posts to Bukijutsu
[-8 Posts to Learning Hagane no Shunkan techniques due to use with Katana [Medium weapon]

275 / 275 Chakra
275 / 275 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 2
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 1]
• Reflex ► 1
→→ PA
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:14 pm
[Akura Bashirou]

Akura dragged himself into the hospital, his tendrils still laying on the ground leaving a trail behind as he moved. Upon arrival, one of the nurses took one good look at him. “Training accident?” She asked, her voice thick with contempt. The boy nodded slowly, still in pain. She led him to a room, down the hall, he saw Chigiri and her rabbit walking down the hall, leaving the hospital. She told him to wait there and that he would be treated for his burns. Eventually, a doctor came with a clipboard in hand, he set it aside, grabbed on to his tendrils and said told him that they were cool enough for it to be safe to reintroduce them into his body. Akura nodded and did as he was told, then the doctor passed some towels on his skin with disinfectant. “Pass the wipes thrice a day, avoid getting the worse off areas dirty so it doesn’t get infected. And try to keep injuries to a minimum, you might be practically immortal, but you still feel pain and can get sick.” He simply nodded, took the wipes and went to the lobby of the hospital, wondering where Totoko was.

Chakra: 415
Stamina: 145
AC: 400
Ryo: 400

Naomi Tenshu

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image Heading to the hospital with Akura, things got rather awkward on the way, Mainly because they traveled in silence. Totoko was shy and so she didn't really know what to say. As for Akura, well he looked to be in a lot more pain than she was. Or at least was more injured than she was. At worst she had only incurred minor first degree bones and a lot of bruising. Due to her eyes and the way they interacted with genjutsu her body was rather on the frail side. That mean't that she tended to be hurt much more easily than other shinobi. Upon arriving at he hospital they were split as their injuries warranted different care. Totoko was taken off for a variety of internal scans and eventually given some pain medication. Making her way back to the lobby she was quick to spot Akura and walked over to him. "Are you feeling better Akura?" she said quietly while avoiding looking him in the eyes.

""

║ CHAKRAx 0,670/ 0,670 x ║ STAMINAx 0,130/ 0,130 x ║ ACx 0,500 x ║ RYOx 0,000
OTOGAKUREx GENIN x D-RANKx GENJUTSU / GENJUTSUx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Rexnov
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 pm
[Akura Bashirou]

He heard her talk to him. The weight of their failure didn’t seem to weigh on her as heavily as he thought it would, but it still weighed heavily on him. “Sorry I couldn’t be of much use,” Akura said before addressing her question, he was sitting by the time he spoke with his hands together and his thumbs twirling slowly. His eyes were locked on his feet and not once did he look at Totoko. “Maybe we could have won if I had tried a little harder.” This second sentence was said in a lower tone and directed mostly to himself. His thoughts lingered in this subject for a moment more, then the youngling shook his head and sighed. “I’m feeling better, my skin stings a little, but it’ll go away. What about you? I hope you didn’t get hurt too badly.”

Naomi Tenshu

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:03 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

The Hospital, a place were Chigiri and Kuro had gotten patched up prior was an interesting place. Being full of a staff of medical ninja, the tamer had a feeling this was one of the last places one would expect to find trouble, outside of the occasional trauma patient. Doing a sweep around the perimeter, the two continued along on their patrol of the Village to their ending destination, the academy. It seemed to be were a lot of things began and ended, but in this case it would be just the start of her climb to grandeur. She only wondered what awaited her at the Academy once she reached the place.

[Exit]
[Patrol The Village :: C-Rank :: 14/15 Places]

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:47 pm
User Image Softly she shook her head in response to him. "You did fine Akura... he's just so much stronger than any of us." Her voice was quiet and timid, not as nervous as she was back at the academy but still rather shy. From what she'd seen of their battle the truth was that their sensei had been pushed and so to save face he'd brought out a much stronger level of fighting. Of that they could take consolatory prize. "Mostly just a lot of bruising, I should be fine in a few days." All things considered she was lucky on that front. Perhaps all of her training thus far had helped to strengthen her body somewhat in comparison to her childhood. Back then even a simple tumble could leave her with a fractured bone.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Rexnov
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:12 pm
As Axel and Totoko were talking, a man wearing the insignia of the UHV Communication's Corps approached them. He was in his late thirties and considered himself much too old to be delivering simple messages "Mr. Bashirou? Ms. Totoko? I have been ordered to inform you that you are to immediately head to the Canals. A fisherman of some reknown has disappeared and was last seen in the area. You two have been Ordered to investigate by Mr. Karna." Keith, as the messengers name was, would wait for a moment if they had any questions, but if not than he would just leave

Naomi Tenshu

Rexnov

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:41 pm
[Akura Bashirou]

The young shinobi took heart at her words, she was right, Belamos was much stronger than any of them were, the fact that they lasted as long as they did should be worth something. And it was. Not much, but it was still worth something. “You’re right,” He said as some fire returned to his voice. “He is much stronger than us… Which is why we have to get even stronger, so one day we can beat him.” He stood up suddenly, the emotion building inside him needed to be let out with some bodily movement, but the suddenness of the act made him wince and groan in pain. “But perhaps… I should take it a little slow for now…” He chuckled nervously, hoping the girl would not worry too much over his pain, perhaps he wasn’t feeling all that better yet. Before he could add anything else, a man with the communication’s insignia appeared in front of them. It seemed like they had a mission. So soon? It didn’t seem to be combat oriented, so perhaps his pain wouldn’t be much of an impediment. “Looks like we have our first real job, Totoko. I just hope no one sends a fire wave our way this time.” He said to the girl with a smile and motioned for her to lead the way.

[Exit conditional to Totoko leaving]

Naomi Tenshu

Dexterous Prince

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image Totoko's ears perked up as her name was called. Apparently they had a mission to attend to. Though it seemed as if their sensei was simply going to command them by proxy since he was not present herself. This caused her attitude to drop as self doubt plagued her mind. Were they not good enough students for him? At any rate "M.. me too." With that she left with Akura. [Exit]

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Rexnov
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi entered the hospital. He glanced back and forth, examining the facility." Unimpressive..." he said under his breath. The lack of medical ninja would inhibit the village from tending to their wounded.He sighed, making his way to the emergency room ward. As he walked down the halls, he heard the soldiers...ninja...both of them groaning in pain. From here he would help the actual ninja....the soldiers though...would receive just enough treatment to prevent death, not expedite healing.
[1/4][ Posts 2/3/4 done through Christmas free mission post ]

With the completion of the mission, Takumi would return to Belamos at the academy.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 455|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster.
○ Learns Medical Ninjutsu 4 posts faster
○ Learns Genjutsu 1 post slower.
○ Recovery rates x 1.25 for stamina.

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ A Rank ] Assist the Hospital

Dexterous Prince

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Returning to the hospital, Takumi would get to work. It was time to earn his pay, after all a medical ninja had to eat. Right? As he moved down the hallway, he took note of a head nurse. "Ma'am. Lead me to your supplies. I've been assigned to this facility to impove upon it and I need to know what exactly I have."

The nurse would lead Takumi down the hall happily. Her red hair was bouncy and light as it was pulled back in a bun. Her hospital uniform was generic and had a red cross in the center of it. Takumi followed nurse joy in silence.

Upon reaching the hallway's side corridor, the nurse would stop. " This is it, Doctor Saegahara." She stated as she did a shallow courtesy. With that she would reach into her pocket, handing a pager to Takumi. " This will alert you if theres any emergency occuring that you might be needed for. Be alert, please." With no further a do, she would exit towards the outpatient ward.

[4/4]= free training post. [2 remaining ]

Takumi would place his bare hand against the surgical steel door handle. It was smooth and cold, just like any medical equipment the facility would use. Takumi applied pressure to the top of the door's handle and pushed it open.

Upon arriving inside, the room was in somewhat disarray. There were several military like boxes of supplies labeled UHV before every title of equipment. Bandages, sutures, scalpels, tourniquets, and several other common place supplies lied in boxes. " Cross Contamination...wonderful." he said in somewhat of an agitated voice.

Kneeling beside the first several boxes and began to sort and organize. After almost twenty minutes of rummaging, he came across a bottle of alcohol and a steel surgical pan. In order to cleanse the tools, he would rinse out the pan, filling it with alcohol. Through the use of the alcohol purifying pan, he would sanitize and sterilize each and every tool in the cabinets, placing them in proper homes.

[4/4]= free training post. [1 remaining ]

As Takumi exited the supply cabinet, he would make his way further down the hallway towards the waiting area. The blonde man stood, impatient looking as anyone would be as he observed the hospital's lack of efficiency.
Finally, after several moments a screeching noise would echo over the PA system. "All medical personnel are to report to the waiting desk immediately, again, all medical personnel are to report to the waiting desk immediately. Thank you."

After several minutes, roughly thirty medical staff came to stand at the hospital's waiting desk. Takumi would wave his hand, greeting them all at once. " For those of you who have yet to formally meet me, I am Doctor Takumi Saegahara, a medical ninja. I recently transfered here from the mist village so if I have some learning curb on your names forgive me. It has come to my attention that the working conditions of this facility have falled to less than favorable. I'm setting a deadline for each one of you. Raise the standard within the day's close of business....or I will see you out the door."

His firm statement would most likely cause ripples of discontent that would turn into turnover for the facility's staffing. Ultimately, he wished to avoid such a case. But, if the staff cared so little, it was easier just to cut the fat. As the day passed, Takumi would notice that the staffing had remained pleasant, some even thanking him for reminding their coworkers of their enviornment. Ultimately, Takumi left, satisfied with his progress and work he had completed.

[4/4]= free training post. [0 remaining ]

After the day was completed, Takumi returned to the Academy to train.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: C-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 535|| 535】○【❖STAMINA❖:325|| 325
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 5 posts faster.
○ Learns Medical Ninjutsu 3 posts faster

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ A Rank ] Assist the Hospital [No Ryo Claimed ] x3
❥ [ A Rank ] Exam :: IV x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi would head down into a more...secluded section of the hospital. The mortuary. As he moved down the spiral staircase that lead tot he body holding chamber, he felt the temperature drop several degrees. To be excpected in order to keep the bodies from decomposing as quickly...and to save the odor.

Takumi entered the chamber, opening eight drawers that contained corpses of fallen UHV soldiers. A grin smeared across his face as he thought of the self satisfaction. Their dutiful purpose would be harassed for all eternity. Becoming the slave of the ninja they wished to free themselves of.

Takumi would fold his fingers time and time again, performing a string of hand signs. These hand-signs would combine to make up a brand new technique he had been developing himself. Takumi would complete the string, slamming his hand onto the cold floor beneath him.

As he slammed his hand down, the corpses would be engulfed by a black, ominous chakra that intertwined around the bodies and wrapped them like bandages for no more than a moment. The chakra would begin to fade away, revealing what remained. Each body had been removed of identity, features, everything. Now it was a husk. All that remained was the human like shape and red marking upon its head. These would be the new soldiers of the Kogarashi Faction. Takumi removed his body sealing scroll and bound the eight corpses into the scroll.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: B-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 535|| 535】○【❖STAMINA❖:325|| 325
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ A Rank ] Risen Husk Technique
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 7 posts faster.

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ Rank ]
❥ [ Rank ]

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Takumi would head down into a more...secluded section of the hospital. The mortuary. As he moved down the spiral staircase that lead tot he body holding chamber, he felt the temperature drop several degrees. To be excpected in order to keep the bodies from decomposing as quickly...and to save the odor.

Takumi entered the chamber, opening eight drawers that contained corpses of fallen UHV soldiers. A grin smeared across his face as he thought of the self satisfaction. Their dutiful purpose would be harassed for all eternity. Becoming the slave of the ninja they wished to free themselves of.

Takumi would fold his fingers time and time again, performing a string of hand signs. These hand-signs would combine to make up a brand new technique he had been developing himself. Takumi would complete the string, slamming his hand onto the cold floor beneath him.

As he slammed his hand down, the corpses would be engulfed by a black, ominous chakra that intertwined around the bodies and wrapped them like bandages for no more than a moment. The chakra would begin to fade away, revealing what remained. Each body had been removed of identity, features, everything. Now it was a husk. All that remained was the human like shape and red marking upon its head. These would be the new soldiers of the Kogarashi Faction.

Takumi would lay each corpse out in a line, allowing the remaining husk to remain dormant. He would study this corpse. Its white, anorexic body seemed fragile at first glance, but these corpses held at least the sustainability of a genin's body.

Upon further examination he would take note that a small, almost invisible seem was found at the location that their mouth should be. Takumi would pry it open. Sure enough it was a mouth, ridden with several rows of teeth. Takumi continued the examination, taking note of the red markings. The red markings seemed to hold no value. Perhaps it was how they regulated the chakra to their brains upon command?

Lastly, Takumi would test his theory. He would make a single hand sign and release his chakra into the red reciever that the dormant husk had upon their head. With a jolt of life, the things rose to its feet and seemed to stand aimlessly, waiting for an order since Takumi had not directed on upon Resurrection.
[ Will of the Fallen ]

Takumi would then test his next theory. These monsters could and were in fact made to devour one another. The teeth that they possessed were more than enough to shred human flesh. Perhaps they were meant for tougher meats?

Takumi would call to the Husks. " Devour one another. Show me your true powers!" The husks seemed to hesitate for a minute, turning to one another as though processing the order at first. Then, the first one's almost invisible mouth flap opened up, releasing a terrible hissing noise as it lunged forward. Clearly this one, although void of any of its prior hosts traits was the dominant.

After it finished consuming its equal, the husk would seem to pulsate with power. Its body seemed to boil from within as it cried out in pain. It would grow and grow, until it stood at seven feet tall, crouched over inside the mortuary. It still retained the basic form of the original husk aside from its size. "Bishop" Takumi said, naming that form.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: B-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 375|| 535】○【❖STAMINA❖:325|| 325
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ A Rank ] Risen Husk Technique
○ [ A Rank ] Will of the Fallen
○ [ X Rank ] Ravaging Hierarchy [ C Rank ]
___
Passives:

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ Rank ]
❥ [ Rank ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Takumi tapped his chin, thinking about the potential. "Continue to devour yourselves, give me the strongest candidate." Without hesitation another set of the husks would tear at each other,creating another bishop. As the two bishop stood face to face with one another, crouched over in the ten foot room, the alpha moved forward, devouring the second bishop.

Once the second bishop was gone, the alpha began to pulsate once more. Its boiling insides forced it to release a deafening cry that would echo throughout the hospital. The sounds of gnashing teeth in flesh along with the viscous sound of liquids spurting from the dead husk bishop. The creature's body began to grow, its limbs extending another three feet each, making its adapt a natural squatted positon. The husk grew claws that were sharp as steel, puncturing the tile it sat upon in the closed off room.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: B-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 315|| 535】○【❖STAMINA❖:325|| 325
Technique Used:
○ [ C Rank ] Ravaging Hierarchy
○ [ B Rank ] Ravaging Hierarchy x2
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ Rank ]
❥ [ Rank ]

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Takumi repeated the process, allowing the husks to eat one another, then one forming a bishop.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: B-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 235|| 535】○【❖STAMINA❖:325|| 325
Technique Used:
○ [ C Rank ] Ravaging Hierarchy x2
○ [ B Rank ] Ravaging Hierarchy x1
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ Rank ]
❥ [ Rank ]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games