Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:12 am
Aoi Uchiha
Otogakure | Genin | Sharingan | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 425/425 | Stamina: 75/75

User Image

"You must be strong mentally and physically endure what I willingly do!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aoi stood up and took a few hesitant steps forward before snatching the katana and retreating from Ruby. She listened to Ruby's words carefully, deciding whether or not to judge her for her mission. She seemed normal but acknowledged what she had done, knowing full well what she was doing. Aoi noted she said 'something to protect' instead of someone. With a shaky voice, Aoi said, "I'm not an object to be looked after, I am a person that you nearly killed. Where are my clothes?" She looked around for them as they were her only pair, the ones Apollo had found her in. Aoi couldn't decide if she hated Ruby right now. She did understand that it wasn't in her control. Aoi settled for taking a shower to settle her mind. "I'll be taking a shower to clear my head." she said, walking into the bathroom off of room. When she was in there she stripped down and ran the hot water.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 265 / 265___ood: Passive___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby nodded as she stated she wasn't an object and she completely agreed. But she was going to be watching over her regardless. She stood and followed her into the shower area, staying in sight of her silhouette. She would follow her wherever she went and as per her orders never let her out of her sight. "I have your clothes. I will mend them when we get an opportunity. " She didn't want to bring up the fact that slicing her stomach open the way that she did would be in fact lethal to the girl. Sentiments weren't necessary. She however did grab a towel from the cabinet on the way into the bathroom, and wouldn't impede past the curtain that was for her privacy. She would be in view anyway however. She spoke once more while she was getting into the shower, standing herself off to the side of the doorway, towel over her shoulder and eyes shut while her arms were crossed. "In this case something was meant in the sense of something precious. No you are not an object but I will protect you as if you were my own child, if you understand my meaning even in death. Forgive me, my wording is somewhat off at the moment, my coping mechanism isnt the greatest at conversation. Didnt like what I was doing but if you look at it from an objective standpoint with my military record in front of you, it will all make sense. Ill get you a copy if it makes things easier for you..."

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:57 pm
Aoi Uchiha
Otogakure | Genin | Sharingan | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 425/425 | Stamina: 75/75

User Image

Aoi stood in the water, enjoying the feeling of hot water running down her naked body. As she washed herself, she inspected her chest and stomach where she was wounded. There was pink, tender flesh and skin there with indications of healing having been done. She remembered the pain and slipped, landing on her butt hard. The sound of Ruby's in the room also startled the girl. Aoi ignored the other watching over and focused on the pain. If the wound didn't kill her then most certainly the pain would of. She remembered Apollo's eyes and assumed he must have healed her again. The only up side Aoi could find, other than she was alive, was her head wasn't her main focus and her eyes had awoken. That mean that she really was an Uchiha. Aoi turned off the water and stepped out from behind the curtain, accepting the towel from Ruby. Aoi dried off and got back in the hospital gown.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 265 / 265___ood: Mood Here___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby failed to avert her eyes for only a second and then handed her the towel. She winced seeing the scars and lifted her hand to touch them to see if they were real and she had actually done these things to her friend. She knew she had but she pulled her hand back and clenched it around her chest.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 am
Aoi Uchiha

User Image

Aoi took notice of Ruby reaching forward and touching her pink former wounds. She tensed up as her friend touched the tender flesh. She couldn't stay mad at her. "Ruby... I'm sorry for what I had said to you back at the forest. I know that you were trying to warn me, despite your attacks on me. I still consider you my friend." She hugged her friend and walked out of the bathroom into the main room. She didn't want to stay here much longer. She opened up the door and walked out.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

make:

______
User Image

Ruby looked curious when she apologized. She couldn't really remember what was said. The current personality that was in her mind wasn't out when the words were spoken. "Its fine, I cant remember much about what happened during that particular incident. I just want things to be passed us, and I dont really mind if you dont feel like trusting me. Im not sure if were allowed to leave this room however. I was instructed to keep you here and safe now. Its down to you where we go, cause im going to follow you, but this is a nice private room to mend things. Right?" Ruby had ahold of the back of the girls shirt, preventing her from completely leaving, just having it with two fingers and still facing away.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 pm
Aoi Uchiha

User Image

Aoi was halfway out the door when she stopped. She felt the back of her gown being pulled on gently. Aoi looked at Ruby and listened to her words. She nodded to the older one's words and said, "Well, I'm feeling better. I need to train so if you want to follow me, by all means. And it seems that Apollo-Sama mended all of my wounds already so what else to mend?" She turned around to look into the others eyes. "You asked if I had pretty eyes. I'll show you while I train."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

make:

______
User Image

Ruby smiled before she turned around. This wouldnt conflict with her orders for keeping her safe, in fact the more open space would help in that manner. Her jutsu and styles were rather violent in that regard. "Theres still one thing to mend, and I think this would be the perfect way to do it... " She said letting go of her gown. "We should probably get you a change of clothes first though. I have a spare in my mission packs if youd like. Or we can stop by your home first..."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:20 pm
Aoi Uchiha

User Image

Aoi considered what Ruby said before saying, "I don't have any spare clothes. Or have a home really. Your spare will do, if you don't mind." She turned around and went back inside the room, closing the door behind her. Aoi sat on the bed and watched as Ruby took a pair of clothes out of her pack. Basic underwear, black pants and a tight net undershirt. Aoi took off her gown and put on the clothes. While she did so. Ruby cleaned off the blood from her jacket. After it was clean and Aoi was in the clothes, she slid the jacket on and zipped it up. "I'm ready whenever."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

make:

______
User Image

Ruby nodded after completing the simple task, the girls blood collected in a small glass vial, though somewhat dried. She stretched her back, vertebrae popping loudly along its length and a little sigh of relief coming from the woman. She looked to Aoi as she came back out. The clothes seemed to fit her decent enough. "Guess your staying at my place then. Gotta keep an eye on you anyway. Lead the way but don't move more than five feet in front of me, and match our movement pace. " She said simply, opening the door for her and moving outside to check the hallway first.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:29 pm
Aoi Uchiha

User Image

Aoi wasn't one to listen to orders much, so she stuck out her tongue and sprinted on ahead to the Academy.

[Exit to First Dew]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

make:

______
User Image

Ruby just shook her head, though she had a smile on. It wouldn't really be difficult for her to keep up. She quickly caught up to the girl, following her to the academy.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Okabe walked through the front doors of the Hospital, he glanced around seeing the ANBU stationed and he knew that this place was safe. Although it wouldn't be to bad to take a look around. Okabe patrolled the inside of th Hospital, looking for any thing in places, or people, that they shouldn't be. Okabe smirked as the only bad thing he saw was a small child trying to steal the last cookie in the cafeteria. OKabe found the hospital to be in good shape and moved on.
[Patrol Village Mission in progress.]
[/exit]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:55 pm
AandOE
Keeping you in the loop/ waiting for anything important

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 340/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo made her way to the hospital, looking around the outside. Now that she thought about it, maybe after this mission she'd come back here and train a little bit.. She walked in to the large building and walked through it's corridors, stopping once she got in the ward she was looking for. The Fuuinjutsu Recovery Ward; where you go when you royally mess up on fuuinjutsu. She wondered why the trail would have started here..

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:03 pm
AandOE
Keeping you in the loop/ waiting for anything important

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 340/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo sighed, the only way she would know would be to leave and continue following the trail...

[ Exeunt: To the Streets ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games