Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Tomorrow's Wishes (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
Kevin Izabran- Fallen Chosen

"The ranch? What were they doing with that? Is it some sort of Desian recipe book or something?" Kevin scratched his head. He wasn't sure that that was the best book to have around. He then joined the conversation between Harmonious and Mina. "Harmonious, I know that you can do it! You look like a smart person to me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 pm
"I've never taken a t-test before... Sounds fun!" Harmonious nodded to the idea. "But what if I fail...?" She mumbled under her breath.  

DaughterOfTheWaters

Fancy Random Freak

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:34 pm
Kai burst out laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHA! A D-Desian c-cook b-book? HAHAHAHAHA!" He found that extremely funny. He calmed down. "No. It's just a spellbook." He then wrote a series of questions down on a scrap of paper and gave them to Harmonious. "If you can answer these questions, the test should be no problem. I've taken and passed it before."

///THE QUIZ!///

1. On this map, circle the location of the third-century Balacruft civilization.
2. What is the chemical composition of polycarbonate and its properties?
3. What was the name of the 4th queen of Balacruft?
4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Explain the equation and its use.
5. Name the Magical Sword monster series.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 pm
(Do you mean Balacruf? Also, Colette/Waters. I intend to modify Kevin for more balance, since we have 2 major healers already.)
User Image

"I guess it's not a cookbook. Oh well." Kevin was excited that Harmonious cheered up a bit. "I'm sure you can do it! Even if you can't, you can study and keep on coming back until you pass!"

Kai obtained the title of "The Desian Chef"
"Desian cookbook? Bwahahaha!"  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

DaughterOfTheWaters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm
((I appologize, but I do not know the answer to the questions. Harmonious is an avid book reader and studies a lot of history and would know. I'm sorry I don't.))

Harmonious reluctantly answered the questions correctly, but she was extremely affraid to answer. She had always feared making a fool of herself in front of others by answering wrong. She had never been to school, so she had never been called on in front of other people or anything of the sort. Most people avoided her because she had a negitive aura seeping around her, because of her negitive veiws and her down cast posture.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Teepo kept her distance from the insanity that seemed to ensue between the two boys, shuffling through the shirt she kept on under the robes. "Nan." She said, jingling a hand full of gald. It was not much, but still, Teepo seemed to be carrying gald. The shiny objects entranced her, and she picked them up wherever she found them. It was her collection so far.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

"Yeah! I don't know if you're right, but those definitely sound right!" Kevin resumed his hand waving. "I knew you could do it!" He was glad that she was right... Or at least sounded right.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 am
Kai's eyes widened. "Oh my... You're pretty smart to get 4/5 right! Three was the only wrong one, and it is the third-hardest question on the test. You'll pass, I'm sure of it." he exclaimed happily.

It was then that he noticed Teepo and her gald. "You don't know how to use those, do you?" he asked, ready to give an explanation.  

Fancy Random Freak

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Hallie Neko-chan

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:30 pm
Mina nodded in agreement. "You'll do just fine. I knew from the second I met you that you're very bright." She patted her on the back. "It's completely up to you if you want to enroll, however. It does take a lot of time out of your everyday life." The half-elf let the tiniest of a smile through into her expression. This girl really needed some self-confidence. She had amazing potential, it was true. But no matter how much talent one has, if one lacks the confidence, it could be the same as lacking the skills. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:40 pm
The monster glanced over to the boy asking her about gald. "Nan?" She asked, unsure of what exactly he was talking about. She jingled the gald in her hands, and asked again. "Nan?" He wasn't going to try and take it from her, was he? She held it closer to herself just in case. Humans always took the shiny things after they killed monsters. Sometimes they even ate the monsters. Teepo didn't want either of those to happen.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

"Yeah! You got them right!" Kevin proceeded to perform a cute little victory dance. After a moment, he settled down, noticing Teepo and her Gald.
"Don't worry, Teepo! I have my own Gald! I won't take it!" With that said, he continued around to celebrate, flying around in random circles.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:43 am
((I'm probably going to request this RP be deleted for a few reasons. You are welcome to continue without me, but I have had a lot of stuff going on and I can't RP for a while. Maybe in a few weeks or so. Anyway, please contact me through PM if you want to continue this RP without me. If no one responds before April 2nd, I will request that this RP get deleted from the guild. I'm sorry. Something has come up and I have already gotten a complaint about my slow responses and until I get things sorted out, they will continue to get slower.))  

DaughterOfTheWaters

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm
(You kidding me? Of course I'm still in. Come on, guys! Respond!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 pm
(I'm with Evil on this one. Keep it.)  

Fancy Random Freak

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

DaughterOfTheWaters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm
((Two people have responded asking me to keep this RP open, therefore it will stay open.))  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff