Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Unofficial Church of [NPC] Pancakes

Back to Guilds

Ah the bliss that is Pancake worship… Would you all kindly join us in this the most sacred of duties? 

Tags: pancakes, friends, church, worship, breakfast 

Reply The Unofficial Church of [NPC] Pancakes
The Crew

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moochka
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 pm
Introducing:
~*Your Crew*~

Have questions?
Want to know who you can contact about what?
Look here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am
Username: Nikkiquin

Real/preferred Name: Nikki

In charge of: I'm the captain lol. I suppose I'm in charge of a lot... 3nodding

Intro: Yeah, so hello my real name is Nikki and it's nice to meet you all! heart I created this guild as a place for everyone to hang out and have fun while appreciating the awesomeness that is [NPC] Pancakes! 4laugh I'm very glad for every person that has joined me along the way! whee If you need anything, please let me know. I'll do my very best to help! mrgreen

Nikkiquin
Captain

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

Moochka
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:14 pm
Username: Moochka
Real/preferred Name: Real name is Emily, but you can call me Moo.
In charge of: I manage the Picture Subforum, Member of the Month Thread, Availability Thread, and assist with the Batterbox Subforum.
Intro: I'm just your standard Gaia lurker and am on almost everyday. If you need anything or have any questions don't be afraid to hit me up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Fire
Water
Wind
Earth
Light
Darkness

Username:Lili of Flame
Real/preferred Name: I prefer Lili online, but have at it. If you like real names, you can call me Jessi.
In charge of: I do what I can whenever I'm online. Everything's usually done by then....so I go back and look for errors (Grammar Nazi mode) and correct them. I would like to handle the RP forum..., but it's currently empty. sweatdrop (EDIT: NOW IT ISN'T.)
Intro: I'm on most of the time. I don't shy away from random conversations, so don't be afraid to message me. And also: Don't forget to thank Pancakes! (And everyone else who is awesomer than me.)

Warrior
Shadow
Sage
Tamer
Shifter

Hunter
Singer

A Remnant of Flaming Lili
Crew

Invisible Initiate

Sheep In Wolf Clothing
Crew

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:20 pm
Username: Sheep In Wolf Clothing
Real/preferred Name: Alice
In charge of: Pancakes Item Petition, Weekly Typo Contest, and some other randomness
Intro: I'm a very busy dually-enrolled high school/college student. I do what I can, but I can't be here all the time. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Username: Esani
Real/preferred Name: I would like to stick with being called by my username but my real name is Danielle :3
In charge of: Umm, I'm not really sure, but I'm sure I'm in charge of some stuff - giving away art i guess whee
Intro: Well letsee. . . I love cats, drawing, anime, and manga. I can disappear from gaia at times but I always return back, I wonder why?

Esani
Crew

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Username: TightSocialSun
Real/preferred Name:My real name is Molly, but you can call me Sunny/Sun/or Pretty much whatever you want.
In charge of: The head Batterbox Subforum leader/person, Assistant with the Picture Subforum, and also the head of the Spam Subforum. Also helping (Co-heading) with the Roleplay Forum.
Intro: I'm on a lot of the time, but sometimes I may leave for a few days because of how much homework I have, or what I'm doing that day. Have any questions, Please ask me, or any other members of the crew. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 pm
Username: Dayion

Real/preferred Name: John but please call me Dayion.

In charge of: I'm the VP so if Nikki is unable to help I just try to do my best to help with that.

Intro: Hello all, I can't think of much that would be worth saying. I love to write and if I can help anyone here I will gladly do so. Other than that, I hope we all get along.

Dayion
Vice Captain

Apocalyptic Perfectionist

Pancakes Luv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 am
Username: Pancakes Luv

Real/preferred Name: Since I'm a mule, my username is fine. Or you could just call me Luv. wink

In charge of: I'm the guild mule so if you have anything you'd like to donate to the guild, please send it my way! heart Also, my house (http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=28726551) is the church. If you'd like to come and worship pancakes or just have a place to chat, my home is the place. 3nodding

Intro: This mule was originally created by Cookie (Xx_i_eat_your_Cookehz_xX) with a little help from Nikki (Nikkiquin). If there is anyone in the guild who has anything they think we should add or change in regards to the mule, please please let us know! She is meant to be a ghostly waitress and bringer of wonderful otherworldly pancakes. I hope she's to everyone's liking! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:19 pm
Username: Audio Infection
Real/preferred Name: But you can just call me Andy.
In Charge of: Nothing yet, that i know of. ninja
Intro: Im on Gaia alot i guess, im mostly just your neighborhood nutcase.
I love to talk to people, about almost anything, and I dont bite. xd

Grvm
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
The Unofficial Church of [NPC] Pancakes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash