Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:51 pm
what's yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Ooh.... I got a little green book with about 100 ways to kill someone... But my favorite is slow acid drips on bare skin, followed by cutting both Achilles's tendons, and then watch as they try to walk away...
good enough for ya? User Image

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Crucifixion. neutral
>>
Lately.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 pm
burning them on the stake.. or stoning them to death.. whichever is more efficient! xD  

U h h d o r a b l e e

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 pm
lobotomy D:<
as a non-medical procedure

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm
Middle evil times
Tieing their arms and legs to horses and make the horses go in different directions or the strecher legs and arms tied up and pull as they scream for mercy twisted  

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:12 pm
I like the 1 method used in the anime "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni". You know, the one where they place a nail over each finger and hammer it through the person's finger? Then they hammer either 7 or 9 nails in the palm of the person's hand? Yeah, I told my mom and step dad about it while we were eating dinner when I went over her house one day. xD They gave me the "And wtf have you been watching?" look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am
Chinese water torture.
they tie you down and slowly drip water perfectly callibrated to drip right in between your eyes....continuously...monotonously...it eventually drives you insane. ^w^
and i like going total vlad dracor and just stakeing them and watching them slowly died while i eat supper. XD  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Wicked Smile Hatter

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 am
Bronze Bull.
A bull, made entirely of brass, hollow, with a door in the side. The condemned were shut in the bull and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until it became yellow hot and causing the person inside to roast to death. The head of the ox was designed with a complex system of tubes and stops so that the prisoner's screams were converted into sounds like the bellowing of an infuriated bull.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 am
Fluffy Tobi
I like the 1 method used in the anime "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni". You know, the one where they place a nail over each finger and hammer it through the person's finger? Then they hammer either 7 or 9 nails in the palm of the person's hand? Yeah, I told my mom and step dad about it while we were eating dinner when I went over her house one day. xD They gave me the "And wtf have you been watching?" look.

Or putting someone in a cage and forcing them to watch as they viciously stab someone dear to you? >.<

I personally like torture/riddles. Although I've never seen saw, I've heard stories about it and I seem to like their methods ^^

Silver Sanctuaries

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 pm
Psychological torture is the best.

Put someone in a cell with a bunch of other people, then every half hour take one person away. Far away make a sound of heavy machinery (bandsaw, drills, whatever), and dont bring the person back.

Spice to taste with people in bloody plastic overalls walking past the cell, or an accomplice in the cell "cracking" and promising they'll talk if they get spared.

twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 pm
Stuff we've done, or stuff we'd want to do OP?

For stuff I'd want to do, probably build a contraption to trap a person in a big tub of water with their head sticking out in a device. Keep the person alive intravenously or by feeding him/her daily.
A few weeks later, his skin would have begun dissolving away leaving all the nerves intact and vulnerable to anything touching it. Salt water is worse, but regular water is torturous enough. For over a week past this point, as long as he doesn't bite his tongue he'll be in insane pain but not enough for his body to collapse from shock.

If the torture doesn't yield any results at this point for whatever you're after, do whatever you want to him.

Xallus

Familiar Noob

Ritsuka Komeiji

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 pm
Get sewing needles, stick them into the victim's body, until they're covered with needles, with the exception of eyes. Cutting the sides of their mouth giving them a Glasgow smile.Psychologically torture them, keep them awake, then soon enough they will experience psychosis, aching muscles, hallucinations, hand tremors, headaches, increased blood pressure, an increased risk of diabetes, an increased risk of fibromyalgia, memory lapses or loss, nystagmus. After that, I'll slowly cut them until they die.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:48 am
Ydna Wolf
Middle evil times
Tieing their arms and legs to horses and make the horses go in different directions

That is called being Quartered.

I think I would use the pendulum. Surprisingly enough, it's more psychological than physical. If you put the pendulum over the breast, it won't cut through the bone. It gets stuck. But if you put it over the stomach, it cuts you in half, leaving you alive for much longer.

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

w i t h-t h e-c l o u d s

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:35 am
repeatedly poking in the eye  
The Macabre Forum [[For all Your Blood, Death, Gore and Zombie needs]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff