• Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

No Holds Barred
Justin Amaze
vs
Nuke Fusion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 am
((Well, since CEO was supposed to come out first, and I don't want my PPV match to be ruined, I'll come out first. So if it really comes down to you not posting, I'll be the winner, instead of it being a double no show.))

User Image
The sound of drums blast throughout the arena as the music Amazing by Kanye West plays. As the lyrics begin Justin comes walking out with a mic in hand. Tonight, as far as Justin knew, he wasn't scheduled for any match. That more then pissed Justin off, and he was going to tell you about it. He didn't bother stopping at the stage and kept going.

It's amazing, I'm the reason,
Everybody fired up this evening.
I'm exhausted, barely breathing,
Holding on to what I believe in.

No matter what you'll never take that from me,
My reign is as far as your eyes can see.

Justin walks down the ramp accompanied by a bunch of boo's. It didn't matter to him, just like they didn't matter either. Once he neared the ring, Justin would slide in under the bottom rope.

It's amazin', so amazin', so amazin', so amazin'
It's amazin'
(Let's go)

Once inside the ring, Justin pushed himself to his feet and stopped in the middle of the ring. He looked around at these pathetic people, giving them a disgusted look. He waited for his music to fade before he did anything though.

I'm a monster, I'm a killer,
I know I'm wrong, yeah,
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved.

And no matter what you'll never take that from me,
My reign is as far as your eyes can see.

It's amazin'
(Let's go)

Call Me Bam

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 am
Once his music faded, Justin removed his glasses and threw them outside the ring. He flipped his hat around backwards and walked over towards a corner. He then hopped up to the top turnbuckle and took a seat. His disgusted look could be seen by all the people in attendance and watching at home. Hell, it'd even be a picture soon enough and even on The Crusade DVD once all was said and done. Justin was pissed that he wasn't scheduled tonight. Justin proved to WWE:E management that he was more then capable of bringing down this business single handily, ending superstar careers, ending employee's careers, destroying WWE:E property, and more. Yet they went as far as to not book him in their biggest PPV of the year. That was a big and dumb move on their part. Justin finally raised the mic to his mouth.

"You boo me because I'm better then you?"

The boo's got louder but soon faded a little.

"No, ignore that. I havn't come out here to tell you how pathetic you're lives are and how you're lucky to be setting your eyes on me. I'm out here because WWE:E management screwed up again. In the previous shows, I showed them what I was capable of. My first match here, I nearly ended a superstars career. Then, I ended an announcer's career. Then, I began to destroy WWE:E money, by breaking their equipment. They knew that I could destroy this company bit by bit if I wanted to, yet they didn't book me. Well, now that's where I got a big problem."

Justin removed his chain and dropped it outside the ring.

"And believe me, it's a problem I plan on dealing with. You see, I don't plan on being left out, not on the biggest PPV of the year. No you see, the biggest PPV of the year is where I could make my biggest impact. Because once I'm done here tonight, you will see that I'm championship material and that I will get what I want. The amazing one doesn't get denied, I promise you that. So, to WWE:E management back there,"

Justin said pointing to the stage.

"If you don't bring me a worthy, top notch, fit opponent, then I'll display to you, what I mean by taking down this company single handily."

Justin announced waiting. People weren't even booing as much now. They were more rather interested in seeing what would happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:01 pm
It seemed as if nobody was able to, or wanted to, come out and face Justin. But then those familiar words hit, the same ones that send the fans in to raptures. Every. Single. Time.

I know we will be free again ..

BRING IT ON HOME!

Pendulum's heavy hitting bass beat took to the PA as Nuke Fusion walked out from backstage, pointing at The Crusade logo that was at the very top of the arena, green pyros shooting off and sending an emerald cloak around the ring.

Making his way down the rmap, Nuke suddenly took in to a sprint, sliding in under the bottom rope. He shot to his feet, looking up and down at Justin as the pyro slowly died down ..

Calling for a microphone, he had one thrown to him.

"Management have deemed me worthy .. top notch .. and fit. They've also deemed this match to be whatever I want it to be; how about a No Holds Barred match?"

There was a stern look on Nuke's face, looking deep in to Amaze's eyes, looking for a reply.

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 pm
Justin was surprised to see Nuke Fusion come out to the ring. Management didn't send some low trash out for once. They actually gave Justin, The Prodigy, Nuke Fusion. This could get interesting. Taking out one of WWE:E's top dogs could help Justin get noticed by management and send him high up the ladder!

"No Hold Barred?"

Justin looked Nuke deep in the eyes as well. Making sure he was serious and ready.

"No rules, everything is fair play. You're on! That's the way I like it! There are no rules, there is nothing holding us back from doing whatever! I hope you're praying you come out of this alive!"

Justin tossed his mic, as well as his hat and shirt. A ref quickly ran down to the ring as Justin was ready for action!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 am
Nuke smirked and threw his own mic to the side as well, crouching down slightly with his arms out ready for a test of strength.

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 am
DING! DING! DING!

The bell sounded and Justin noticed Nuke wanting to have a strength test with Justin. This was odd. Someone wanting to test strength with a power house type guy, odd. But none the less, Justin accepted the test of strength and immediately attempted to bend Nuke's wrists far back. Maybe even try to snap them!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:47 pm
As Justin pushed forward, Nuke attempted to bring his knee crashing between his legs!

No Holds Barred, after all ..

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 am
[[Auto. I gave you time as well.]]

The knee connected directly in to the baby-makers of Justin and he dropped to the mat. Thinking that this match may be as simple as that, an easy victory, Nuke dropped down and hooked Justin's leg for a pinfall attempt!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 am
[[I'll give you a couple more days, but come on! sweatdrop ]]

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:24 pm
One!

Two!

Three!

Nuke's theme hit as he rolled away with the win, the crowd cheering for such an easy victory. Justin lay in a curled ball after a vicious low-blow, as the show went on.

PPV Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games