Searching my head
For the words that you said

Tears filled my eyes
As we said our last goodbyes
This sad scene replays
Of you walking away

Johnny came out on the top of the ramp.
User Image
He was wearing the new Bloody Shirt, available at [insert fed name].com.

Johnny looked around the arena. Johnny rose his arms up. The lights changed into a pulsing deep red as his song was turned up louder. Not because the Bloody Raven liked the song but because he wanted too see if the fans could cheer louder. Or boo him louder. Johnny didn't really care if they cheered for him or booed him. As long as they where chanting for him. JBR lowered his hands and made a few steps forward.

He stopped and raised his right hand. He made a gun and pretended like it went off. At that moment fireworks went off behind him. Their bright red color filling the arena as Johnny walked down the ramp. He slapped some of the fans hands. He was a different Breed. Johnny loved the fans but at the same time he hated them too. The Hardcore Lord stopped by the announcers table and threw his shades and the Bloody shirt into the crowd.

User Image

He picked up a mic from the announcer table and walked around the ring high fiving fans. It was great to be back. He jumped onto the apron and ducked between the bottom two ropes. He was in the ring he missed so much.

"Two years ago there was a youngster in this ring!" He started. "He was loved for what he could do! He was adored for what he did! Ladies and my dear ********! Johnny "Bloody" Raven is back!" The fans wearing old Bloody T-shirts started roaring. They were his army. "As you remember I was badly injured. That injury took away from you for a long long time. But today. TODAY I START MY RETURN!" Johnny took a pause as the fans cheered.

"The problem is in our loved GM! He said he doesn't have an opponent for me! He said I'm too rusty to come back on a Pay Per View! Do you know what I said? I said ******** You!" The crowd roared at his cussing. He was gone for long but he sure didn't change. "I said ******** you! If you can't find me an opponent how can I ever come back? How can I prove I belong back on that top 5? If you can't find me someone to fight I'm gonna find him myself!"

"So all of you "wrestlers" in the back! Come out, come out and get your a** kicked! I'm back and I want to prove it! So I challenge one of you! The first that dares to show his ugly face out here, to a match! To my kind of a match! A hardcore match!"

Johnny dropped his mic as he turned towards the ramp, awaiting for someone to show up.

Infinite Playlist

8,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PPV Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items