Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppy Love
  Awwwww
View Results

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:20 pm
Crush: To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure- Oops wrong one.. sweatdrop

Crush: Often Temporary love of a child or adolescent.
So yes. Post your crush stories, questions, and whatnot here. biggrin

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 am
All right, I'll give this a shot. (Not sure if this applies.) Approximately 2 and a half years ago, in a high school far, far away, (from most of you guys, that is) I was a freshman. There was this one person I found quite interesting in my health class. Good looking girl, quiet, intelligent looking. Looked kind of likeUser Image Except the white part was blonde. Anywho, she was this cool scene girl, and I later discovered she could draw. Pretty well, too. She had this kind of sophisticated, subdued-kindness about her. Mysterious, but not really. Kind of wanted to hang with her, but never really did. Except for this one time in PE (health and PE were each a semester) where we had free time, and I sat drawing, then she came by and drew with me before the bell rang. Would've made a cool friend.

There was also this girl I'd kind of been interested in since around the end of 8th grade or so. She was pretty is a less smoky kind of way. Rather, a bit more...breezy?... Kind of like User Image (Keep in mind I'm doing this from memory.) She was pretty friendly, easy to approach, happy. Of course, even happier when she started going out with someone (not that I didn't see that coming).

Both of them moved before the year ended. I found out in the middle of last year Breezy-san (as I shall refer to her) was still on the island. Dunno where Smoky-san is. Don't think these count as crushes, but I haven't given too much thought about it.

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:22 am
I fancied someone in secondary school....... until i realised she was a lesbian. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 am
Endeavour35
I fancied someone in secondary school....... until i realised she was a lesbian. emo

awwwwww *pats your head*

The guy I'm dating know, I had a crush on him for years and then he moved away to go to the Marines. He comes back and tells me he had a crush on me for years. Funny how that works.  

C a r a m e l K i t t e h

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Holden Toombs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:43 am
C a r a m e l K i t t e h
Endeavour35

awwwwww *pats your head*

The guy I'm dating know, I had a crush on him for years and then he moved away to go to the Marines. He comes back and tells me he had a crush on me for years. Funny how that works.

Awwwwwww!!
I want a love story, too! emo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 am
Awww, I like this German guy. Apparently he liked me, but I like rejected him, but then liked him so I'm kinda pissed at myself now. :/  

Breakfast at Lilys

Magnetic Sex Symbol

dressed like a daydream

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:45 am

a boy came up to me one day and said hi.
i completely ignored him since he was a complete stranger to me.
the next day, i saw him again and thought he was really cute. he was a new student . but he ignored me when i said hi to him.
then i started stalking him for a while (made a journal of our interactions, quite detailed) -- and yes, he noticed it and was happy with it. i think.
then he said he liked me.
sadly, ^^ i no longer liked him after he confessed.

i think i used to like things when its one sided. weird.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 am
I had a crush on a red haired boy. He was new on my bus, and he was a grade below mine. (I was in 8th grade).
At first, I mostly just teamed up with my friend and tickled him a bunch because his laugh was very amusing. A couple weeks later I found that I liked him, alot. He overheard/saw me and my friend talking about this and asked for my number, and we started talking and sitting together. And it was the most amazing feeling ever whenever he held hands with me on the bus ride home. He asked me out, I said yes, and we lasted about a month. We talked off and on since, though I haven't been able to talk to him much lately because of my current bf, which I love very much and have been together with for over a year and 4 months.
He helped heal me after the final rejection from my red haired crush. And I'd crushed on him back in 8th grade as well for a little while. I also rejected him the first time he asked me out, but gave in shortly after the second time he asked. Unfortunately, next year I'll still be in school and he'll be off working while we wait for me to get out of high school... xp  

catt725

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:59 am
Haha, I have a long history of crushes. But at the moment I have 2 razz Theres Jesse, just met him on facebook, talked twice already, might call him again. He's nice, and very perverted, and we have alot in common! I have a teeny crush on him. Then, there's Brayden. I have a HUGE crush on him >ww<

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:55 pm
I was ten when I had my first crush but I don't really remember anything. I added him on the online game(runescape razz ) everybody was playing at the time and told him then did nothing moreXD

I befriended my next crush when a new girl came to school and they were talking. I hung out with them and didn't mind when they started dating. I've since realize she was only my friend because of him. Her nature is very different from mine. I haven't seen him since the last day of grade 8

whee My crush now I met while I still had a bf whom I love. His social ness scares me so I've had a hard time talking to him alone so I can tell'm I like him. Which very much discourages me because he's a romantic and prefers to talk seriously in real life rather than on the comp which is where I find it easiest razz  

Friend of a vampire

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 pm
Ive had so many crush i cant even count and the only thing i hav to say about them are you cant be scared of somthing you dont hav to begin with.

Soo take a chance tell them you only live once and if it dosnt work out ther will be plenty more that just might, you never know unless you give it a chance if not your left with a what if

I just got out of this long term realtion ship with a controling ex boyfriend and i had got to see any of my old friends in a long time and my friend Rebecca was telling me we had to hang out for the longest time. I just got off work and she called me and told me i had to come over. So me not caring about life in my nasty work cloths gose over to her place were she just moved in with her boyfriend. I get ther i feel alittle out of place i havnt seen her in months and her boyfriend i new for school way back when lol im only 20 btw, but i walk in and we went to her room passing another room in it with a boy sitting on the bed wearing a Green hat Rebecca say Devon this is Mariena and Mariena this is Devon we went stright to her room and chilled there for about an hour and we went to the living ther was devon and other roomate ryan we all sat and watch tv and talk for a bit and then i guess devon invited thesse two girls over and i just so happen to kno them from school but i didnt really like them soo me and rebecca and her boyfriend went back in her room and chilled and then I went home.

I walk in my house and sit on the couch and start watch some tv with my mom. My mom knowing i was down from the pervious break ask me if i had fun and jokingly ask if i meet any cute guys, I said yes i did have fun and jokingly i said there was this cute guy in a Green hat but i didnt really talk to him he had some girls over, It dosnt matter i just needed to get out of the house Im not lookin fo a guy any way.

Not 5mins later i get a text that say this word for word ( Heyy its devon from the green hat earlier. i just wanna sayI wish I met you in high school and ry I got ur numb from rebecca. i think your rly cool though)
I busted out laughing the frist time i laugh in along time and im pretty sure i said somthing like ( Hi ya im surprised we didnt meet eathier, i think your cool to) {btw we had alot of the same friends and went to the same schoo but never meet)

He said he was trying to flrit with me it could have fooled me i didnt notice it at all

to make it alittle shorter he asked me out to dinner about 3day later we went to didnner it was strang it was the frist time eathier of us has done anything lik this with someone we barely no but i had fun after dinner we went back to his place which if you remeaber was my friend Rebecca place to so me and he chilled for a bit then we went in to his room the door was closed and we stared talkong we talked and talked and talked and befor we new it 4 hours go bye all we did the whole time was talk and i was geting tired it was almost 1 am and he walked me out to my car and we stood and talked some more and then he huged me good bye and then kissed me, To tell you the truth i thought we were just goin to be friends but after that kiss we couldnt be friend it was the best kiss of my life it was soo good we didnt want to stop. redface we had to push away from each other i had so much butterflys in my stomch i didnt think i would be able to drive and not a few mins later that say ( Look I just wanna say I havent felt so chill around someone in a long time and the kiss felt like perfect. I rly like you alot) theres more but ill spare you lol

Well that was me and Devons Frist day and about 5 day later we were dating and now is 10 months and 5 day later were still as happy!!

this is us

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:52 am
heart just to let you know its not all goin to be a fairy tale, you going to have to work at in but in the end its worth if its not then you shouldnt be together heart  

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 pm
mariena08
heart just to let you know its not all goin to be a fairy tale, you going to have to work at in but in the end its worth if its not then you shouldnt be together heart

Aww, that's a very nice story  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 pm
Blind Blindness
mariena08

Aww, that's a very nice story

Thanks I really do love him!  

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Alucard Belmont Reborn

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 pm
I'm good friends with this one girl. I've known her for two years. We have a lot in common, she's really sweet, she's a great artist, she loves animals, etc. She was willing to be my date to my senior prom after my girlfriend broke up with me. I started talking to her a lot lately online since we don't get to see each other anymore (I'm a college freshman now and she's a senior in high school), and she adds a lot of hearts to what she types. So I think that I might finally have found another girl who likes me. When I asked her if she liked me, she said "not like that" and said that she was "asexual".  
L-O-V-E [[Lovers, Mush and All their Problems Belong in Here]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff