Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Devil's Closing Ceremony (Prize Claim)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am
User Image

"Well young tamers, it was fun playing with you all but we've better things to do. Congratulations to all of you and your abilities, I look forward to fighting and killing every last one of you, but until that time... get stronger.

Now time to present the awards."
Lucemon receives an envelop from a devimon.

"The results are as followed:"

For you're cash prizes, send a trade to Tamer-Island Ken
with the Title: "Devil Tournament" and the place you came in... (only applicable to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:30 am
User Image
1st

Daemon walks towards Excaliburace with a demonic smile. "For showing a vengeful wrath on the battlefield I, Daemon, present you with a portion of my power." Touching the tamer's shoulder, Daemon brands him with the mark of Wrath. "May it drive you insane with power! HAHAHAHA!!"
User ImageUser Image User Image

"And now..." Daemon whistles to one of his henchmen. "Take him, he's yours to do as you please."

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/Devil1st.png[/IMG]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 am
User Image
2nd

Leviamon swims in the air circling around Ichigo Ivan OW, "Congratulations on almost making it to 1st. Too bad, looks like you're stuff with me. The envy of it all must be killing you, but," Leviamon chuckles and licks his lips, "You live. I've had to deal with it for thousands of years. Now then... since you almost made it, I'll share with you some of my power." Leviamon extends his tongue and wraps it around the tamer's arm. The acid in the digimon's saliva burns the mark of Envy on the tamer. "Hopefully it won't consume you too quickly."
User Image User Image User Image

"So how about I give you a little more to remember me by." Leviamon opens his mouth and allows a divermon to jump out and land infront of the Tamer. "May he serve you enviously."
User Image
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/Devil2nd.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:32 am
User Image
3rd

In a flurry of black feathers, Beelzemon in his Blast Mode form flew down to greet the third place tamer. "Hehe... you're strong, really strong, but not strong yet! I can see a Great hunger growing on the inside of you!" The demon lord would flew his claws, forming a black aura on its sharpened tips. "How about I help you out on your journey for power!" With that, Beelzemon drives his hand into the tamers gut and barely pierces his stomach. The black aura takes hold and imprints the mark of Gluttony on the boy. "Good, now you have just a little bit of my power."

User Image User Image User Image

"Hmm... I feel like there is a little more that I should supply you with." Beelzemon starts to scratch his chin as a thought comes to mind. "Ah yes, a rising power thirsting demon like yourself deserves a pupil. Allow me to present you with one." A dark ball of fire appears and circles around Dstdnt and disperses on his shoulder in the form of an imp. "Take him, I expect to see great things the next time we meet..."

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/Devil3rd.png[/IMG]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm
Stay tuned for a special feature once you go to have your art digivolved.

In the order include this link when you do so User Image

Edit: all threads involving this tournament will be closing within 24 hours starting today 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Claim.  

excaliburace

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:37 am
claimed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:37 pm