Welcome to Gaia! ::

Debate/Discuss Religion

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to discussing and debating different aspects of various world religions 

Tags: religion, faith, tolerance, discuss, debate 

Reply Religious Debate
What Is Truely Satanism? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nasty evil buttfaced man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:31 pm
What Is Truely Satanism?
Some people think that it's a dangerous cult filled with lunatics and serial killers, while others think that it's a faith for bitter people who know and accept the fact that they are going to "Hell" and believe in the bible but choose to follow the "devil" instead. There's many different stereotypes and false views about satanism and most are very wrong.

common sterotypes

1. Satanist drink blood and torture or sacrifice animals
2. Satanist believe in the christian god but follow Satan instead
3. all Satanist's are angry depressed loners
4. Satanist's have no real knowledge of what they are dealing with and will believe anything they hear

These are just a few of the many opinions that you probabley have regarding Satanism so I'm going to clear alot of this up.

well first to start out with, True Spiritual Satanism has almost nothing to do with Christianity they are two totally different faiths, we don't believe in the existence of the christian entity known as Jehovah. We believe Demons to be our true forefathers and the givers of knowledge. The word Demon comes from the greek word "Daemon" meaning knowledge. and many well known Demons such as Marduk can be traced back to the ancient pagan Gods of the past. Satanism is all about improving your life and getting help and guidance from the spirit world. Unlike other religions which are purely based on blind faith Satanism is very real, and you actually get results from practicing it. Rituals are not just ceremonial they are done for a reason. We do not worship the "Satan" of the christian bible, we feel that the "devil" is merely a christian invention and a false blasphemous interpretation of who Lucifer truly is. We do believe that he is the most powerful of all spirits and demons however we do not view him as the father of all lies, master of evil or any of that nonsense. Though there is no official proof we believe Magic and satanic witchcraft to have existed since the beginning of time in the original Pagan faiths(All of which predate Christianity.) In fact there is proof that there was much practice of it in the past until the church went on mass witch hunts and burnings and such. that is the true reason why Satanist's are at odds with Christianity. We feel that the bible is a mind control method and is a false teaching and not a source of true knowledge.

So for those interested in Spiritual Satanism I hope this info helps, and I recommend you visit joyofsatan.com or theisticsatanism.com  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 pm
Quote:
True Spiritual Satanism

Why is your spiritual Satanism "true", while other spiritual Satanisms are not? Why is it "truer" than, say, LaVey's Satanism?

nasty evil buttfaced man
We believe Demons to be our true forefathers and the givers of knowledge.

Forefathers in what sense? Ultimate parentage? What do you believe demons to be?

Quote:
The word Demon comes from the greek word "Daemon" meaning knowledge.

"Daemon" is Latin. It meant "spirit". It's derived from the Greek "daimon", which was a tutelary spirit, or minor deity wotsit. It did not mean knowledge.

Quote:
and many well known Demons such as Marduk can be traced back to the ancient pagan Gods of the past.

Does this mean that you believe you are descended from gods?

Why are you Satanists, worshipping demons, instead of worshipping the original forms of these entities as gods?

Quote:
Unlike other religions which are purely based on blind faith Satanism is very real, and you actually get results from practicing it.

Which other religions are based on blind faith? Why are your experiences with your religion more valid than those experienced by others in different religions? Why is your religion "real", while that of people who have experienced YHWH spiritually is not?

Quote:
Rituals are not just ceremonial they are done for a reason.

Can you give some examples of rituals that are not done for a reason? That are ceremonial and nothing more?

Quote:
We do not worship the "Satan" of the christian bible, we feel that the "devil" is merely a christian invention and a false blasphemous interpretation of who Lucifer truly is.

Lucifer is a minor Roman deity. The Lucifer of the bible was a Babylonian king. Which one do you worship?

Quote:
Though there is no official proof we believe Magic and satanic witchcraft to have existed since the beginning of time in the original Pagan faiths(All of which predate Christianity.)

What original Pagan faiths are these? Why is the magic involved in these religions Satanic in nature?

What does predating Christianity have to do with anything?

Quote:
In fact there is proof that there was much practice of it in the past until the church went on mass witch hunts and burnings and such.

Please provide this proof.

Quote:
that is the true reason why Satanist's are at odds with Christianity. We feel that the bible is a mind control method and is a false teaching and not a source of true knowledge.

Why do you use the name of the Adversary named in the bible as the title of your religion?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Crew

Eloquent Bloodsucker

nasty evil buttfaced man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:45 pm
Those are very good questions, and I'll try to answer them best I can

1. Lavey's Satanism is more of a modern atheistic beleif, whereas spiritual satanism stems from paganism and ancient beleives as I said before, And like all religions many different sects and groups will differ in certain beleifs and idea's but still have a general mind set.

2. I mean forefathers as in spiritual guides, I beleive they taught mankind many years ago and are still around to help you advance and better your life.

3. I do not beleive I am descended from a God, the goal of Satanism is to eventually become a God though this will probabley take lifetimes (Reincarnation.) Many of the original Gods can still be summoned we beleive the Gods from Egyption and Norse mythology to be Demon's.

4. When you practice Satanism you get results, you hear actual voices and experience actual spiritual conversations and teachings. Most other religions aren't like that, for example you pray and and assume that god is listening. And apart from the whole Near Death Experience thing I've never heard of anyone having an actual physic or supernatural experience with Jehova/YHWH.

5. well for example the whole Xian thing of taking communine is merely ceremonial

6. We beleive the Satan of the christian bible and the kuran to be a false and blasphemouse interpretation of who he really is, though we don't know where his name officially came from we do not beleive that chirstians where the first to use it.

7. Many Satanic Ritual's done today are similar to those that where practiced in Ancient Egypt and many of their gods and beleifs are part of satanism aswell. That is the main one. there are many more connections with Satanism and the past but it would take forever to explain them all. Christians beleive that god created everyone and all other religions not directley related to christianity are false and will lead you to "hell" in this sense the fact that religions existed long before christianty brings this beleif into great question.

8. Do your own research man, throughout history mainly during the rennaissance period there where many witch hunts that took places as well as the burning of books and any other material directley related to witchcraft or Lucifer.

9. As i said earlier we beleive the devil of the bible to be a christian invention and a false interpretation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:23 pm
nasty evil buttfaced man
8. Do your own research man, throughout history mainly during the rennaissance period there where many witch hunts that took places as well as the burning of books and any other material directley related to witchcraft or Lucifer.

Um... She was asking you to provide information. It does not seem you have it all together here. That you just put down what you think to be true. And what branch of Satanism is this? Since there are a few different one.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Adalyna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 am
I would like to learn more about Satanism myself. I know a little about LaVeyan Satanism, I'm curious how many other forms of religion fall under that title and what their practices and philosophies are.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:19 pm
Huh I always thought that Satanism was where people worshipped the devil of the Christian religion... I think I should do some research on this relgion now. (Don't take this to mean I'll become a Satanist; I don't believe in the concept of religion as holding truth to it; religion's just interesting to me.)  

charliewaffles7

X_JuIcY_BaBy_X

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:12 pm
nasty evil buttfaced man
What Is Truely Satanism?
Some people think that it's a dangerous cult filled with lunatics and serial killers, while others think that it's a faith for bitter people who know and accept the fact that they are going to "Hell" and believe in the bible but choose to follow the "devil" instead. There's many different stereotypes and false views about satanism and most are very wrong.

common sterotypes

4. Satanist's have no real knowledge of what they are dealing with and will believe anything they hear

These are just a few of the many opinions that you probabley have regarding Satanism so I'm going to clear alot of this up.

well first to start out with, True Spiritual Satanism has almost nothing to do with Christianity they are two totally different faiths, we don't believe in the existence of the christian entity known as Jehovah. We believe Demons to be our true forefathers and the givers of knowledge. The word Demon comes from the greek word "Daemon" meaning knowledge. and many well known Demons such as Marduk can be traced back to the ancient pagan Gods of the past. Satanism is all about improving your life and getting help and guidance from the spirit world. Unlike other religions which are purely based on blind faith Satanism is very real, and you actually get results from practicing it. Rituals are not just ceremonial they are done for a reason. We do not worship the "Satan" of the christian bible, we feel that the "devil" is merely a christian invention and a false blasphemous interpretation of who Lucifer truly is. We do believe that he is the most powerful of all spirits and demons however we do not view him as the father of all lies, master of evil or any of that nonsense. Though there is no official proof we believe Magic and satanic witchcraft to have existed since the beginning of time in the original Pagan faiths(All of which predate Christianity.) In fact there is proof that there was much practice of it in the past until the church went on mass witch hunts and burnings and such. that is the true reason why Satanist's are at odds with Christianity. We feel that the bible is a mind control method and is a false teaching and not a source of true knowledge.

So for those interested in Spiritual Satanism I hope this info helps, and I recommend you visit joyofsatan.com or theisticsatanism.com
okay im a christian(born again saved)
people that are satanist believe satan was mistreated in heaven and was kicked out for no reason so the angels that beileve satan was mistreated were no longer angels they were called demons and sent to hell with satan from a christian view earth is hell this isnt a place we call heaven for us we beileve jesus will fight the devil kill him and he will no longer attack his people to heaven with him? i have study this satanic religion and the thing is from my christianity view and religion american is a satanic country period in the music tv shows ect its everywhere! illumanti wants u to sell ur soul to be on tv radio everyhtin basically to become famous! u knw that song from lil wanye pick the world up and ima drop it on ur f.in head. he was tryin to escape from this illumanti aka satanic religion but once u sell ur soul u cnt escape!its done over with!u go to hell and u accept that fact anymore ?s just ask me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 am
@neisha1014: ... what?

nasty evil buttfaced man
Many Satanic Ritual's done today are similar to those that where practiced in Ancient Egypt and many of their gods and beleifs are part of satanism aswell.

How do you determine which pagan gods you are going to worship? From what I understand, it's just a mash-up of different pagan beliefs and practices.  

Artto

KawaiiAsHell

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 pm
neisha1014
nasty evil buttfaced man
What Is Truely Satanism?

common sterotypes

people that are satanist believe satan was mistreated in heaven and was kicked out for no reason so the angels that beileve satan was mistreated were no longer angels they were called demons and sent to hell with satan from a christian view earth is hell this isnt a place we call heaven for us we beileve jesus will fight the devil kill him and he will no longer attack his people to heaven with him? i have study this satanic religion and the thing is from my christianity view and religion american is a satanic country period in the music tv shows ect its everywhere! illumanti wants u to sell ur soul to be on tv radio everyhtin basically to become famous! u knw that song from lil wanye pick the world up and ima drop it on ur f.in head. he was tryin to escape from this illumanti aka satanic religion but once u sell ur soul u cnt escape!its done over with!u go to hell and u accept that fact anymore ?s just ask me

... I think I caught a little tidbit about Jesus killing Satan.

Satan himself isn't directly in our mainstream media. It's the immorality he represents that you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am
neisha1014
nasty evil buttfaced man
What Is Truely Satanism?

common sterotypes

I don't think even you understand what you're talking about. None of what you said relates, and it doesn't make any sense.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

AskingCaraphernelia

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm
well maybe thats why the human race is so corrupt, they were taught by "Satan". jk. i am a devout Catholic and i will pray for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:20 pm
OH MY GOODNESS. well you obviously havent done your research my friend.you said you havent heard of any experiences with God besides near-death experiences?
1: Hawaii: During a Catholic Mass, the priest held up the bread to become body and after the blessing, the bread turned into A LIVE BEATING HEART.
2: a somewhat recent priest (now a saint) recieved the stigmata (wounds of Christ) this is documented and proven. there are picture of him giving the mass, his wounds, bleeding in excruciating pain, holds, blessing the bread.
3: a HUGE Catholic miracle: in a crowded part of a town(i dont know exactly where) rose petals fell from the sky. when one picked one up the was inprints of saints(ive seen one with my own eyes and theres no possible way a human being could create anything like this.) this happened a while ago.
4:numerous saints' bodys incorruptable. there is no way that could happen in nature so perfectly.
5 sad i dont know where) while blessing the body of Christ the bread bled, is is still bleeding to this day.
6: Saint Bernedette: after Bernedette spoke to the Virgin Mary, The sun danced around in the sky and looked like it was about to hit the earth. there was a HUGE crowd that witnessed this phenominnom. ( look it up for the story more in depth.)
SO SIR,
do the reasearch,
with much love,
Caroline (icy-innocense)  

AskingCaraphernelia

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200

AskingCaraphernelia

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:29 pm
we do not believe that if you dont practice our religion you are going to die. someone could be hindu or whatever and still live a good life. as long as you follow the natural law.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 pm
icy_innocense
we do not believe that if you dont practice our religion you are going to die. someone could be hindu or whatever and still live a good life. as long as you follow the natural law.

That doesn't make sense. Everyone dies. XD  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm
icy_innocense
OH MY GOODNESS. well you obviously havent done your research my friend.you said you havent heard of any experiences with God besides near-death experiences?
1: Hawaii: During a Catholic Mass, the priest held up the bread to become body and after the blessing, the bread turned into A LIVE BEATING HEART.
2: a somewhat recent priest (now a saint) recieved the stigmata (wounds of Christ) this is documented and proven. there are picture of him giving the mass, his wounds, bleeding in excruciating pain, holds, blessing the bread.
3: a HUGE Catholic miracle: in a crowded part of a town(i dont know exactly where) rose petals fell from the sky. when one picked one up the was inprints of saints(ive seen one with my own eyes and theres no possible way a human being could create anything like this.) this happened a while ago.
4:numerous saints' bodys incorruptable. there is no way that could happen in nature so perfectly.
5 sad i dont know where) while blessing the body of Christ the bread bled, is is still bleeding to this day.
6: Saint Bernedette: after Bernedette spoke to the Virgin Mary, The sun danced around in the sky and looked like it was about to hit the earth. there was a HUGE crowd that witnessed this phenominnom. ( look it up for the story more in depth.)
SO SIR,
do the reasearch,
with much love,
Caroline (icy-innocense)

It can't be called research without backed up evidence or something of the sort. Stories don't cut it.
Now I don't think either of you are truly right based on my religious views, but I think he has a point on some parts.
People only have a true evidence of a god personally, through personally experience. Everything else seems to be fake or myths.  
Religious Debate

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff