Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's So Wonderful

Back to Guilds

The World Ends With You Again! You're dropped into the Reaper's game and learn very quickly that trust is a must! 

Tags: Wonderful, World, Ends, With, TWEWY 

Reply It's So Wonderful
Halloween!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jammishly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:15 pm
Hey guys! Just wanted to say that Halloween was great for me, I got to go with these 2 girls, and my little brother tagged along. We had 2 signs, one said "Freedom to bare all" which was for my little brother, he was a Nudist on strike.

The other said "Bewbz!" which was mine. of course D:<

After a while we heard some people yell "Hey you!" or something, they said "Want some candy?" They were behind the bushes and we couldn't see them. So we yelled back "Hell no!" then they said "******** you!" and i yelled back "YOU'RE LYING. YOU DONT HAVE CANDY. YOU'RE DECIEVING US."

and we walked away, then we passed by some people who were trick or treating, they warned us of some kids who tried throwing oranges at them, we said thanks and kept walking anyway. We got to this house with a man inside, he walked right by the door with candy on the counter. We sat there for a couple minutes till i started kinda yelling "I know you're in there" and then we walked away, as we turned an orange hit the guys car, it was those kids. I flicked them off, muahahaha 8D

It was laughable at how badly they missed us. We just kept walking anyway, one of the girls picked an orange up and threw it back. She didnt hit them but it was fun. Oh and since i was stupid i JUST realized that the orange kids were the ones trying to trick us with candy XD

SO I HAD A FUN HALLOWEEN. NOW POST YOUR HALLOWEEN D:<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 pm
I stayed home and read what you just said rofl

I don't got no parties to go to and no trick or treating to do on Halloween.  

xDemonhornzx

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Raguna Takichiro
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 am
well, on the 30th, I went to my friend'sparty :3 hung out, and watched movies, and ate lots of pizza. Then last night, I went out trick or treating with two of my friends. My two little cousins were supposed to be there to make it more legit, but they ended up not coming sad all in all though we had a fun time, and I got to stare down little kids, and one of my friends blasted music the whole time so we always had a theme song. And my other friend was zombie wizard batman XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:32 pm
biggrin I was a visored/ninja. (cause I couldn't find my Naruto mask and mom made me wear the dang hat)
Our crew consisted of a fat guy who was a personal trainer and a scary monster D: Kids cowered in fear of the monster, everyone laughed at the trainer, the visored/ninja saved children from the monster..... Got a ton of candy, had a great time, came home, watched FF: Advent Children, then Bleach and all that (that was Saturday)

OH! And the only one who recognized any part of my costume was this old guy who gave out full-sized candy bars!! HE KNEW I DIDN'T MATCH!!!  

yukoUchiha15
Captain

It's So Wonderful

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces