Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:17 pm
I figured we could use a general area just to vent and get/give advice. The only other one I've seen seems to be exclusively for those who have been lied to. If this is a copy, I'm sorry.

Before you'd start, I'd appreciate it if you'd read this: I don't know if it matters much to you, but I love you. I may have never talked to you or even met you, but I love you. Male or Female; Straight, Gay, or Bi; Atheist or Christian or Wiccan or WHATEVER...I want you to know that one person in the world will always love you, no matter what. Or at least she'll try her darndest.

I'll try to respond to every post, but I have college applications and junk, so if I don't, I hope that helps.

For those of you who are suicidal: there is hope and we are all here to help you. Just give us a chance to show you.

Edit: This title seems to similar to the other one. Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:35 am
Somatra
I figured we could use a general area just to vent and get/give advice. The only other one I've seen seems to be exclusively for those who have been lied to. If this is a copy, I'm sorry.

Before you'd start, I'd appreciate it if you'd read this: I don't know if it matters much to you, but I love you. I may have never talked to you or even met you, but I love you. Male or Female; Straight, Gay, or Bi; Atheist or Christian or Wiccan or WHATEVER...I want you to know that one person in the world will always love you, no matter what. Or at least she'll try her darndest.

I'll try to respond to every post, but I have college applications and junk, so if I don't, I hope that helps.

For those of you who are suicidal: there is hope and we are all here to help you. Just give us a chance to show you.

Edit: This title seems to similar to the other one. Any ideas?
added new forum  

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm
i feel like a waste of space. i get blamed for every bad thing that happens. i just feel like no one cares about me anymore. i used to be so happy and now... im just always depressed and i feel alone. none of my friends care. wat should i do? cry  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm
xXQueenB1525xX
i feel like a waste of space. i get blamed for every bad thing that happens. i just feel like no one cares about me anymore. i used to be so happy and now... im just always depressed and i feel alone. none of my friends care. wat should i do? cry

Well, first off. You are in NO WAY a waste of space. You are a living human being with dignity and worth and nothing can take that away, ever. You're here now, and we care. I would suggest finding one person you can trust and telling them how you feel. If they're outgoing they can help you make new friends. If not, then maybe you two can connect and lean on each other. I hope that helped. PM me anytime. heart  

Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100

Bellazara

6,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:36 pm
I'm a rude, selfish pig who can't do anything right. I think only of myself, and helping others always comes last for me. Not to mention the fact that I have the mentality of a five-year-old. How can I start actually noticing the fact that other people have feelings too?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 pm
my life has no meaning at all i get yelled at every 2 minutes no one listens to me..almost everyone hates me several peopl tried to kill me and my theripist even said"SHUT UP!! YOUR SO *****ING ANNOYING!!!!"....so.......i feel like suicide is my only way out of this tormented life  

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Bellazara

6,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 am
END_OF_ALL_HOPE975
my life has no meaning at all i get yelled at every 2 minutes no one listens to me..almost everyone hates me several peopl tried to kill me and my theripist even said"SHUT UP!! YOUR SO *****ING ANNOYING!!!!"....so.......i feel like suicide is my only way out of this tormented life

It's not you. It's everyone else being an a*****e...don't worry about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:27 pm
I kind of feel like dying. I've been through so much and it's all happening again. i feel like I'm watching the world go by like I'm just invisible and it's all going on without me. I wish I could feel the pain physically worse than what I'm feeling inside. no friends or family to care. I just wanna give up and die. I am worthless and there's really nothing to live for.  

banish3dmystery

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:04 pm
it's kinda've hard to when your being chased by peopl throwing rocks and threatening to kill me slowly stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 pm
banish3dmystery
I kind of feel like dying. I've been through so much and it's all happening again. i feel like I'm watching the world go by like I'm just invisible and it's all going on without me. I wish I could feel the pain physically worse than what I'm feeling inside. no friends or family to care. I just wanna give up and die. I am worthless and there's really nothing to live for.

You're not worthless. You're an amazing person. Trust me. And you'll find something to live for.  

Bellazara

6,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AHumbleRose

Mythical Benefactor

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm
shadow_the_hedghog9756
it's kinda've hard to when your being chased by peopl throwing rocks and threatening to kill me slowly stare stare

Well...why are they all being a*****es in the first place? You honestly don't seem annoying and a killing target...so why are they even trying to harm/kill you? If you ask me, I think they have mental problemos.. stare but of course that's just me, and I don't know them in RL... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm
Bellazara
I'm a rude, selfish pig who can't do anything right. I think only of myself, and helping others always comes last for me. Not to mention the fact that I have the mentality of a five-year-old. How can I start actually noticing the fact that other people have feelings too?

Just by saying that, you're acknowledging others. We all have faults and we all can improve. Just know that you are your own worst critic. I don't think you're as bad as you think you are. Feel free to PM me. biggrin

Sorry for the late reply. Guilds only recently started notifying me. ._.;  

Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100

Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 pm
shadow_the_hedghog9756

Everyone's life has meaning. If you get yelled at, it's most likely the other's fault for being impatient with you. I'd never yell at you and I want to help. Please PM me.

Again, sorry for the late reply. Guilds only recently started notifying me. ._.;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 pm
banish3dmystery

You're not alone in this, but this isn't all there is to life. I'll be your friend and I already care for you. There's always something to live for, even if you can't see it. I want to help. Please PM me.

Once again, sorry for the late reply. Guilds only recently started notifying me. ._.;  

Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 pm
i've been wondering the same thing why the ******** do they bother me? confused  
A need to vent/help others

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff