College just likes screwing your a** over...ughh stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:55 am
I'm inclined to agree...  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:45 pm
Sighh...I can't take honors for eng =[ cause my schedule is so so messed up since they made me retake eng101 T__T and adviser said it sounded like I didn't have to do it..so I'm behind a semester. And like I really want to take eng honors cause the prof asked me and one other person personally. Prof only gets two recommendations. And I can't even take it. T___T Prof sounds really good too but I can't handle six days of classes a week.

Oh... and today was the worst day of my life. Thought I was going to die from feeling crazy cramps, hands going numb, felt like throwing up, couldn't walk properly, light headed, and sweating...all at once. And this was not even in a safe envi where I could go somewhere to feel better. This was on the friggin' train to school to meet up with adviser.. Can't believe I made it through. Had to like hide out in the bathroom of train station after making it through half an hour ride without causing a scene.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:03 am
Mmm.. I'm sorry.. though I thought that eng 101 was a 1 semester course. So couldn't you just take that honors next semester? Unless of course you didn't take eng 101 this semester. ninja

Oh sounds like that came out of a horror movie.. but take it easy supergirl :] nothing more important than your health.. almost always.. ninja  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 am
I'm retaking it now. My adviser said that it sounded like I didn't have to retake it x___x nice..damn administration. Idk if he'll be teaching it another semester and stuff. I might as well get it done and take the normal one since its less work right? Can't fit it in my sched the way I like anyway. I'd be going to school 6 days a week if I take honors.

Hahah... "almost always." Well, I'm surprised I didn't go home. I was like a second from just going home and rescheduling my appointment. Was pretty scary lol, I kept fidgeting on the train cause I really wanted to get off. Panicking inside too xP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 pm
6 days a week? So you just have to pull a no-lifer for 4 months or so.. if anyone can do it, it's you! =P

Aren't you brave =P I wouldn't have even stepped out a foot out the front door.  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:57 pm
No way lol. I rather not take it. I already returned the forms to my prof hahah...oh well. It is what it is. I don't want to over work xP

Oh, I was already out. It just got worse after I got on train and I would have to wait for the train to go back home if I did so I figured I might as well just keep going

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 am
Don't want to overwork!? D= You're going to have to do it someday. ninja

Kind of fearless, aren't you?  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm
I'm overworking now x___x spending so much time reading all this stuff and not having time for much other things xP Start my days reading and end it reading or studying. Sad isn't it?

Not really lol. That's how I usually am. I just suck it up and get through it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:25 am
I'd rather be doing that instead of what I'm doing, to be honest. :] Why don't you just take off one of the weekend days and call up your prince and be like "Let's go out today baby!" lolol XP

That's not very safe or healthy! ninja  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 pm
LMAO.. I see him like 3 times a week at least? xDD So its alright.

How is it not? Nothing has happened to me yet ;P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 am
Three is a good number, just about right I would say. :] But I'm talking about actually hanging out woman! Not just like a train ride or just grabbing a quick bite together. razz

What if you had fainted yo!? Send the subway into a panic you will! =O  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 pm
xDD I think that will have to wait. We need to do well ;x The time we spend together is good enough for now lol. I just wish the train rides were longer sometimes lol...

LOL... I was wondering the same thing, but I was texting him the whole time. The subway won't panic, probably be like "oh look" and *point* xDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:41 am
XD so Red is human after all.

Good to know that New Yorkers are so caring, at least from your point of view. XP  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:26 pm
And what is that supposed to mean? xDD

LOL! I exaggerate for a reason ;P But yeah, I don't like making a big fuss over me. I can take care of myself rather than burden others

The Nation Of Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff