Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Thread Trash Bin: Come Find Old Threads
Win Ten Thousand gold Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You're just here for the gold
  pretty much...yea
View Results
bakaniisan12 generated a random number between 2 and 989 ... 593!

bakaniisan12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 am
I'll be dead on the dot and say I am bored!!!! And because I realize that I barely go on Gaia anymore because of serious matters (or so my parents keep ranting about). I thought I should give the gold away but decided instead a contest.

If you are artistic AND an awesome writer this contest is right for you!!! 4laugh

This contest consists of you (the contestants) to draw a character and create profile for them. You must be confused as to why you need to be a good writer....that's because I want the profile detailed in a neat manner. Not bulletin or such but detailed from the name to their background.

The art can be either sketched or colored (however I must be able to see it vivdly). Also you won't have any ownership of these characters once submitted to me because I plan to submit them in my deviant (don't worry....i'll say it's done you)

The character could be anything but what is prefered is more human like or elfish or something (just think of how u imagine ur main character would look like) but what I won't allow is typical (insulting/stereotyping) characters.

Submitted to: hikaru_ange@hotmail.com

Must include...

Name: (deviant name or what u would like to be called)
The character drawing
The profile

Must be submitted BEFORE November 6, 2010

Also by the way....MAYBE as weeks pass or days.....the gold winnings will rise....I'll make sure to announce if the gold prize rise.

Thank You blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:19 am
ninja  

Chained_Together

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

bakaniisan12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:11 am
The winnings went up to at least 11,000 now. Also I forgot to mention.... sweatdrop

I know some people are scared if it is a scam or something but just to be fair---i'll give the winnings to the winner in a trade or something. Whatever makes them feel safe. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 am
Well, i do like avis but not profiles  

Lil_Yolanda333

bakaniisan12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 pm
Lil_Yolanda333
Well, i do like avis but not profiles

lol it doesn't have to be perfect wink

Do your best and be creative in your work. However don't be so mary sue ya know? 3nodding

Good Luck!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:10 pm
I do have a double character drawing I am doing right now..however, if you were to do anything involving real money with anything I decide to draw for you, I request 50% of the earnings. No deal if you decide otherwise.

Examples of my art can be found here: http://lunareclipsewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/  

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bakaniisan12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm
I do have a double character drawing I am doing right now..however, if you were to do anything involving real money with anything I decide to draw for you, I request 50% of the earnings. No deal if you decide otherwise.

Examples of my art can be found here: http://lunareclipsewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/

I can't even tell who you are talking to... sweatdrop
and this contest doesn't deal with real cash....I just want to rid of the gold I have.....However I won't just give it out so I just came up with this contest.... sweatdrop But if I were doing anything with real money then I guess but I'm not sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm
bakaniisan12

and this contest doesn't deal with real cash....I just want to rid of the gold I have.....However I won't just give it out so I just came up with this contest.... sweatdrop But if I were doing anything with real money then I guess but I'm not sweatdrop

valid enough ^^
I can't really draw humans, and, just warning you now, I always sign my work with my initials.
I'll have it done by the deadline date, but the profiles wont be on the actual work ^^U there isn't any room for it on the actual picture.  

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bakaniisan12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm
bakaniisan12

valid enough ^^
I can't really draw humans, and, just warning you now, I always sign my work with my initials.
I'll have it done by the deadline date, but the profiles wont be on the actual work ^^U there isn't any room for it on the actual picture.

No worries--the character could be chibi for all I care and the wolf could be more anime and of course the art is yours but I intend to put it on my deviant. The profile doesn't have to be on the art---it could be on microsoft for all I know but reemember to put ur name so i couldn't mix it with the other files sweatdrop

Oh yea and to give you more points or better chance in winning--make sure it's neat and have a background or at least doodles that blend in the background 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 pm
11,000 cash is definetly up for the taking exclaim

blaugh  

Little Cana

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 pm
bakaniisan12
bakaniisan12

valid enough ^^

No worries--the character could be chibi for all I care and the wolf could be more anime and of course the art is yours but I intend to put it on my deviant. The profile doesn't have to be on the art---it could be on microsoft for all I know but reemember to put ur name so i couldn't mix it with the other files sweatdrop

haha no problemo! =D
you looking at a near master at drawing wolves (not really yet lol ) one thing I'm great at is color schemes ^^
Oh yea and to give you more points or better chance in winning--make sure it's neat and have a background or at least doodles that blend in the background 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:23 pm
I want the gold =3= lol I hope I win!! xd  

Little Cana

bakaniisan12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm
lmao---guess not a lot of people want 11K huh? lmao wink

I was hoping for more people to participate in this contest lmao  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 am
bakaniisan12

Soooo....when we're done, we email it to you via that email address up there?
So, I'm planning on doing this, there's only one problem. I don't have a scanner, so I'd have to take a picture of the ...picture. It'll be a little blurry, but if I get the right light whilst taking it, it won't be a problem.  

Bollicina

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

bakaniisan12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 pm
Choctease
bakaniisan12

Soooo....when we're done, we email it to you via that email address up there?
So, I'm planning on doing this, there's only one problem. I don't have a scanner, so I'd have to take a picture of the ...picture. It'll be a little blurry, but if I get the right light whilst taking it, it won't be a problem.

that's alright----sometimes i take my picture because my sissy hogs the scanner----as long as i could see the picture. good luck~~ 3nodding  
Thread Trash Bin: Come Find Old Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff