Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caffeinated Willed Role Players

Back to Guilds

Love RPing and caffine? Then join the C.W.R.P and role play in the varies RPs here!!! 

Tags: anime, fantasy, role play, vampire & werewolves, sci-fi 

Reply The Caffeinated Will!!!!!!!
Not Going To Be Online For A Few Days? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX01
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 pm
Then let your fellow RPers have a heads up and not impatiently waiting for your next post. Since we're growing blaugh I going to add a "Be Active" rule or you'll be kicked out. So, this way when I add the new rule you guys won't be banned for visiting out of town relatives, studying for tests, death in the family, need a short break, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm
I'm not going to be til probably after Monday. I have a Chemistry test, Biology test, and a essay to write this weekend. So, I won't be on that much if none at all.  

XX01
Captain

shippo62
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:06 am
I won't be on as much on friday-sunday, since I got homework I must done, if I get them do early then maybe I might be able to post  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:28 am
well I'm celebrating my 2nd year anniversary Sunday so I won't be on but I should Saturday hopefully ...See you all for sure on Monday!  

chaos_sprit03
Vice Captain

iHikairi

Hopeless Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:59 pm
I'm having my test till 30th of October and I'll be going on a cruise from October till December, So I'll be back for about new year, I maybe online for sometimes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 am
ok my computer apparently has a virus that wont let it connect to the internet then it works then it doesn't but when it does i will do my best to respond so have patience if im not as quick to my response as usual also thanks for understanding.  

chaos_sprit03
Vice Captain

My_Toxic_Kitten78

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm
Its A Holiday Weekend Here,And I'm Going Out Of Town. I May Be On Two-Fives Times A Day.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 pm
My_Toxic_Kitten78
Its A Holiday Weekend Here,And I'm Going Out Of Town. I May Be On Two-Fives Times A Day.

I'm Back!!

My_Toxic_Kitten78

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

shippo62
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:12 am
things at my house have been getting a little to havoc, I won't be on as much since I'm tired beyond the walking dead. And sorry if any of my recent posts confused you, I'll reread them and make some editing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm
something came up and im not going to be on for a few weeks.  

My_Toxic_Kitten78

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

First Falling Star

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:17 pm
I just wanted to let the RPs know that I'm in that next week I more then likely wont be able to get on. Seeing as its the week of thanks giving, I'll be leaving to visit family for the holidays and I'm not sure when or if I'll be able to post. If not I'll see you all the monday following that week. I hope everyone eats well on thanksgiving.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:30 am
I won’t be on for while because I need to catch up on my grades.  

Chim Bii

Sparkly Cat

XX01
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 am
Just to give you guys a heads up. I'm not going to be online a lot like I normally do this or next week. TT^TT This week all papers and projects are due and next week is dead week aka finals weeks. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:51 am
I won't be to 2:30-unknown today, so in Fairytale, go on a head and pretend I'm being all quiet or getting things together for the mission  

shippo62
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

iHikairi

Hopeless Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:12 am
x_xAmulet_Dreamx_X
From 14th - 28th December, we won't be on because of our cruise to Singapore which is a small island and yes, Mikan1010 and EmoedDestiny are my siblings so we will go away on the same day.Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year! heart

Mikan1010 - Younger sister
Will also be with my sister until the new years... I think

EmoedDestiny - Elder Brother
Will not be on as well as my sisters

The Caffeinated Will!!!!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items