Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
fanpics, fanfics, and random art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:55 pm
....fine, but give me a while, okay? I want to make some major changes in the second chapter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:30 pm
yay! ^^
anyways, while we're all waiting, im making an imaginary adventure to CLAMP su--an event that happened at least a year ago... sweatdrop i have this project, a research one where you can pick your topic. of course, i picked CLAMP... sweatdrop
*xxxholic, tsubasa, etc would've been too precise, y'know?*
theres a part of it thats called "on site observation" where we have to go somewhere that relates to our topic and, well, observe...yeah...
i have absolutely no way to meet CLAMP, the only fans of CLAMP i know who live where i am and in reality know me are my friends, theres no convention, etc, so i made an imaginary one--in comic form....actually, im still making it. how could making manga be so hard?! gonk it takes me more than a week to create only 8 pages! crying
im so dissapointed in me....
but anyways,
just for the heck of it, ill post it when im done, okay? ^^
make fun of me all i want--its more entertaining than educational, and all my friends don't act like how they do to me in the comic in real life...plus i look nothing like me...and, and... *sigh*
im such a horrible critic to myself! gonk
well, anyways, on with the drawing and crud! ill go on later...
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Keioko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:17 pm
We can post our own non-fanart stuff? Well then...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:24 pm
WTF?! Okay... I'll try again.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Keioko-chan

LHL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:15 pm
Keioko-chan
It's not working cause that's not a proper link. "malformed url" is not a real url.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:54 pm
there is some talented artists in here  

yuki_aoi

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:40 pm
HERE! AND, check out chapter one again...I made some changes. OH, and there's a preview of Chapter Three. Sorry for the crappy intro to Chap Three, though....but it's to speed things up so I can really get this thing going.

Part One, Scene Two
Watanuki stared at the boy with blue hair from the kitchen, where he was preparing a meal for Yuuko. The boy did not seem to be Japanese, for many different reasons. The first reason was because the boy was almost as tall as Yuuko, even though the boy looked to be Watanuki's age. The second came from the boy's eyes, which were a deep, simmering blue, an uncommon color for a Japanese person. Another came from his skin, which bore more color than most Japanese. Together, with the odd hair-color and the muscle definition that was seen on the boy's arms, Watanuki came to the conclusion that the boy was either American, or mixed. Or was born better-looking than everyone else.
Watanuki spent the majority of the evening tending to the unconscious Victoria, who was sleeping in the room where Yuuko normally lounged around all day and drank her liquor, and bringing more booze and snacks to the dinning room for Yuuko and the boy from earlier. Doumeki had gone home a while ago, but not before Yuuko made Watanuki give him some fried squid skewers as payment for defeating the beast. Maru and Moro were sleeping in Yuuko's room, and were at incredible ease, despite the fact that Watanuki had never seen them sleep before. Ever. But, as always, he brushed this off, and continued butting in on Yuuko's conversations when he brought in some more treats for her to occupy herself with. From what he could tell, the boy's last name was Percifa, and he was also known as the Sage of Solace and Souls. The boy was going to be performing some type of ritual on the girl, Victoria, when she awoke, to stop the spirits from hounding her any further. Of course, at this realization, Watanuki jumped to the conclusion that, if the boy could brake curses on bloodlines, then he could brake the curse placed on Watanuki's family. Lost in this thought, Watanuki accidently drops a plate, shattering it. Yuuko peered her head into the kitchen to see what was happening.
"Watanuki..." she asked hazily, "Watanuki.....what are you doing? You're supposed to be making Sata Andagi, the black sugar doughnuts! Wait...isn't that the Plate of Seasons?" Yuuko pointed at the pile of broken porcealan by Watanuki's feet. Sure enough, Watanuki quickly noticed the a small blue wisp of smoke was emenating from the mess, and circling around Watanuki's feet. He clamped his eyes shut, realizing what this would mean for him and his paycheck. His wish would be held back by quite a lot for what he had done. Watanuki opened his eyes and glanced at Yuuko. She was hovering above his head, sneering at him. Of course, this just confirmed his suspicions, but when the boy with blue hair asked what was wrong from the dinning room, Watanuki suddenly remembered his revelation from earlier, and, with this hardening his will, asked Yuuko what the damage was. She said this would charge him another month of work.
Watanuki had made a point to ask the boy with blue hair about breaking his curse, but since he was given extra duties for breaking the plate, he never got a chance to do so. Yuuko sent Watanuki out at around three in the morning, and loaned him Mokona to get back home safely (she had already explained to Watanuki that the Christian spirits came out to haunt and wreak havoc at three in the morning, and Mokona could help create more wards for Watanuki on the way to his house). The boy with blue hair would be staying with Yuuko, and together, they immediately cut the pleasentries and got started on their work: awakening Victoria Amoji. They approached the room where she was sleeping, pulled out a small blue chain from both of their pockets, and crept inside quietly.
Now, the events that transpired are incredibly lengthy and very descriptive, but it would take an entire day to describe the progress the two sages gained in a single hour. So, I'll shorten things to make them easier on you all. First, they extracted the seven seals that had been placed on Victoria's soul. Even with this done, it would normally take seven years, a year for each lock on the chains that bound her, so the two of them decided to place shards of the boy's memories within Victoria's soul, shortening the awakening process to only seven days. Next, they decided that Victoria needed some kind of protection against the forces that would like to collect the powers of her soul and use them for their own wishes. Yuuko etched a series of butterfly patterns under Victoria's eyes, to confuse the would-be pilfers into thinking that they were confronting a normal person, not Victoria Amoji. Finally, the two of them reached an agreement as to how Victoria would be used once her powers finally matured. They both simply kissed her cheek, and placed her soul back into her still-sleeping body.
Yuuko and the boy with blue hair retreated to the back porch, and talked and drank through the rest of the morning.
Victoria awoke a few hours later, at eleven in the morning. Yuuko had laid out a new uniform for her, and had placed Victoria's schoolbag on top of the clothes. Unsure of exactly what to do with the lady, Victoria quickly changed into the clothes and dashed out the door after throwing the bag over her shoulder. As she ran to school, she made sure to look over her shoulder and check for any more of the creatures that appeared the previous day. She had almost reached the school (she was unsure of how she had gotten so fast, and was totally oblivious as to why she had just ran three miles without so much as loosing her breath) when she bumped into something hard and well-defined. She started to fall to the ground, but a smooth, yet cool hand slipped down her wrist and caught her before it could happen. She looked up to face the boy with blue hair, hanging outside of the school and smoking a cigarette. Victoria gazed up and down, and remembered that he was standing next to that Doumeki kid yesterday.
"You!" she gasped.
"I think you mean, US," said the boy, motioning behind him. Eating their lunch with, but not smoking with, the boy in blue were Kimihiro Watanuki, Shizuka Doumeki, and Himawari Kunogi-chan. Watanuki waved at her, and Himawari smiled, but Doumeki seemed to have failed to notice anything. Of course, this was very normal for Doumeki, as the previous night was the first time Victoria had seen Doumeki do anything that implied he knew what was going on in any given moment. Before she could formulate much of a thought on the four of them, the boy with blue hair cut her off. "You're late, you know. You've missed so many periods already! It's not good for your record! Do you have a good excuse, at least?"
As the boy let go of her arm, Victoria gave him a stern look, and returned to her cocky and bitchy voice from Yuuko's shop. "Who the hell are you to be asking me that? Saigejo, you perverted jack-a**, you only enlisted in this school four days ago!"
At this remark, everyone, including Doumeki, stared at Victoria. Once more she found herself at a place where her normal "just yell until they leave" attitude couldn't form a proper thought for the situation. Finally, breaking the silence, Doumeki asked, "Hey....how do you know his first name? He wouldn't tell us. We've just been calling him Blue ******** Two, Scene One.
Her dreams were becoming more intense with each passing night she tried to sleep. They were horrible, these dreams of hers....they tormented her mind and made her entire body twitch and cringe as she dreamed. They were dark, dark visions of fantasy scenes from a knight's tale gone wrong. Always in her dreams, there were flames of war....the side of light would come clashing at a wall of dark ones. The dark ones decimated the few within the light, until finally, a man in blue came to the scene, and all of the darkness fled in terror. Terror. From then on, the man in blue would devour and destroy anything in his path. Literally eating the hands of his enemies, he would gorge himself on the flesh of the dark ones and would smile as he held a head high above his own. Then, he turns to face a woman. A single woman of the light, the sole survivor, with a pistol at his head and a trembling hand. There was a bang. And this is where Victoria would awake, sweat dripping down her face and her breath at a heightened pace. Her dreams had been like this ever since she left the house of fairy-tales. Ever since she left the home of the Space Time Witch, Yuuko Ichihara.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:56 pm
LHL
Keioko-chan
It's not working cause that's not a proper link. "malformed url" is not a real url.

Yeah, sorry. I know nothing about scanners...except....they scan....  

Keioko-chan

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:01 pm
little_kitty_chan
Onmyouza-tou
Explaination:
Victoria is from another dimension. Obvious. Doumeki kills a beast that is about to eat her soul, since she just came in contact with a boy (Watanuki) who draws out spiritual entities (namely, Vic's powers). Saigejo, a new character, is a boy that you'll have to find out about. Since I don't know the name of Doumeki and Watanuki's school, I'm calling it Sei-Hei prep.
I know the fanfic sucks in comparison to some others, but you have to understand, I wrote this in only a half hour. I'm sorry, but I haven't been feeling creative lately.

now it makes since! 3nodding
but i was in a hurry when i was reading this, hence the confusion....
im really not that stupid....or so it seems to me... sweatdrop
anyways!
look, domeki-kun! mik-chan thinks its great! she wants the next part soon! as do i! so hurry up and post it, darnit! :X
-sakura

::crosses his arms::
You better be happy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:49 pm
Keioko-chan
LHL
Keioko-chan

Yeah, sorry. I know nothing about scanners...except....they scan....
Then would you like some help with it? Just PM me if ya do.  

LHL

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:54 pm
Okay, so, since on one other than Saku-chan ever responds to my fic, I'm just....going to stop! Big load of my....::looks over his shoulder:: Do I have a back?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:00 pm
maybe... sweatdrop
look, shizuka! the lazy saku-chan as taken time top read your ficcy. and she likes it! so you, shizuka, must continue writing, even if it kills you. saku-chan does not care for your health...
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:44 pm
little_kitty_chan
maybe... sweatdrop
look, shizuka! the lazy saku-chan as taken time top read your ficcy. and she likes it! so you, shizuka, must continue writing, even if it kills you. saku-chan does not care for your health...
-sakura

Sorry. Lack of interest means lack of updates. Wait till....oh, say, about four days or something. Besides, I'm busy reading the entire Hitchikers series.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:39 pm
Yes, saku-chan... making a manga can be a very difficult task sweatdrop Believe me... I know it... as well as my friend with whom I'm "making" 2 manga projects. Anyway, here's something for Dou x Wata lovers:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11701407/  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:44 am
domeki has scary eyes... eek
well, i finished it, but now im in taiwan--with a different computer--therefore, i cant post it... sweatdrop
ill post it when i get back, though.
as well as the stupid cover to my project...
dammit, it killed me....
-sakrua  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas