Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selana_FireStorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 am
Mistress Tatalia's Mannor

User Image

First Floor:
User Image

Past the front doors and down the main hall at the end is the living room complete with entertainment system (not shown) and bookshelves for when the Mistress wants to just lounge around and read. Past the patio doors leads out to the small courtyard garden.
User Image

Through the living room is the Dining room
User Image
Rather oddly decorated to Tatalia's tastes. Through there is the kitchen with her private kitchen staff always on duty or when she wants to bake her own things.

Back to the living room taking a left leads to the bathrooms and guest rooms. Or if you take the stairs which leads to the second floor.

Second Floor:
First room on the second floor is the lounge room, which is also decorated with dark hues of red and purple with a small bar. Fortunately the alcoholic drinks are kept under lock and key.
User Image

Through the lounge is a long hallway with more rooms, some guest rooms some with locked doors. Doors to the bathrooms are left open.
At the end of the hall is Mistress Tatalia's master bedroom
User Image

Complete with master bathroom.
User Image

However its not all for show. There is another set of stairs in almost hidden back in the living room that lead to the

Basement:
Where the torture chambers are
User Image
This one is for punishment for misbehaving or bad pets.
While this room is for play.
User Image
Unseen on the opposite wall are lots of little toys such as riding crops and floggers.

And of course there is a bathroom here that also carries the dungeon theme.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Continued from The Selection Room

"Don't threaten unless you intend to follow through. And as trust has yet to be established I do apologize for this." She touched his forehead rapidly muttering something and Toshi passed out. There were no ifs and's or buts he was out for at least 30 minutes. She had said she was sorry for what she did so if he was angry he had a right to be yet her words were true they had yet to form a trust beyond him at least trusting her to not abuse him or lay a hand on him in abuse.

When Toshi awoke he was in his own bed in what would seem to be his own room, his head was just fine, no headache, only a bit of drowsiness that was quick wearing off. The bed covers were a luxurious deep red satin to match the theme of the room, light black and gray with maroon or deep reds. A tray with a pitcher of water and a bowl of fruit with a small covered plate with an empty glass and cutlery provided.

Selana_FireStorm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 pm
Toshi slowly wakes up and sits up, rubbing his head and blinking sleep from his eyes. He looks around the room for a moment and wondered where he was at. He then began to recall the events at the pet shop. He then growled some when he remembered what happened. He looks to the food for a moment, suspicion in his gaze as he wondered if any of it was drugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 pm
The only scent coming from the food was that it was fresh, and without wax like those from the grocers as hers came from her garden and if there were chemicals upon it the odor would be present.
Tatalia grew them from her own garden managing to keep most in her fridge for ages on end using her powers. It wasn't wise to poison the help as if they survived they would rat her out and her reputation would be forever tarnished. However if one was that dis-trusting then it was their own fault and something Toshi would need to learn. There is dis-trust and then distrust to the point where if someone told you to watch out you didn't believe them and fell into your own demise for not disbelief of that person's words. Tatalia had been there and sometimes people did mean to help and sometimes people said things to say them. With her she had yet to ever say something she did not mean and in time Toshi would come to learn that.
The door cracked open just a bit to reveal Tatalia checking in on him as the 30 minutes were well past. She knew well enough of her own techniques that with him it would help to let him wake up and recall than to be there when he awoke as his anger was still very much present.

Selana_FireStorm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:51 am
Toshi doesn't even look to the door before saying "And how necessary was it to knock me out...." His gaze then fixes to Tatalia, burning with hate as he next says "When I'd already accepted your offer." He knew she was a magic user of sorts and that she likely had good defences, so attacking was out of the question. It didn't mean that he couldn't still be angry for her actions against him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am
Glares right back at him, matching him eye for eye even though she had to look up at him.
"Necessary for the fact that I didn't want you to know where you were going, and that should you feel the need to escape you would be able to do so yet be vastly unfamiliar with your surroundings. And I didn't hit you I just gave your mind a strong suggestion to sleep." paused as she wondered if he would always be angry.
"I at least apologized. Doesn't make it right though." Tatalia wasn't that adept at magic, just enough to defend herself as her main ability was fire, thus why she was a great cook as her ability was more being able to create and maintain a flame instead of attacking with it.
Sighs looking upward feeling she might regret this, yet it wasn't an eye roll.
"If it helps you can hit me and take out your frustrations." She said this as she wasn't really a lady within her own house, only in polite society as that was what her reputation was built upon. Sad that she relied upon such a status and even worse that the town she lived in still used that kind of social base. The point being she wasn't a true lady so unless he had his own morals there was no real rule that could stop him, she basically gave him permission. Didn't necessarily mean he would land a hit though.

Selana_FireStorm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 pm
He looks way saying "That would go against what I had been taught. Women are not to be beat, even if they hit you first." He looks back to her and says "As to escaping, if I so choose to, it will matter very little where I'm at currently, only that I get far away from the place of confinement. So if that was your excuse for doing that to me, then you waisted time and effort."
He then looks to his food and first would have himself an apple. He couldn't be angry forever, but years of abuse had done it's damage and he was very untrusting. Her gesture back at the shop, didn't help her gain his trust.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 pm
Shrugged letting the matter be.
"Do know that even if you did manage to escape there isn't a man or woman or child that doesn't know me here that wouldn't turn you back in. But until then get used to the collar." The collar was there but as it was so lightweight and felt like his own fabric he hadn't realized it was there until she mentioned it. It was then that that cold metal tag appeared. It hung low like a chain necklace instead of tight around his throat. However it also seemed to hug his skin so that even though it appeared easy to remove, it would be heavy the moment he tried to.
"I understand what I did wasn't helpful either to you or to gain your trust however at least I care enough to argue with you instead of just beating you and walking away. That's not my way." Tatalia had her own set of moral code and punishment for negative tone wasn't one of those rules.
"I'm going to finish my baking orders for today feel free to roam around. Just please stay out of my room, and don't touch anything in the kitchen as its a hot room right now." Which meant logically everything else in there was hot. And her room was clearly marked as a sign hung from her door.

Selana_FireStorm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 pm
The collar and metal tag now noticed, this warrented a growl of dislike from him. Though his father treated him like a slave, he'd not had a collar before. This made him feel even lower than before. He heard her other remarks, but answered with a simple nod. He was having a very hard time finding anything to put him in a better mood. Thus was gonna look eternally angry to tatalia till he could find something worth being mildly ok with.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm
The scent of oatmeal and raisins had made its way to the second floor guest room and was soon followed by gingersnaps as well as many other delectable scents. Selana had her oven running as well as holding a tray in one hand while slowly flipping over strange looking cookies on them. Tart based cookies as to bake them in the oven would ruin the filling and took to long. Her way was much better and brought out the filling flavor and just tasted better.
The kitchen was in full tilt as her candy mix was coming to a boil and would soon need to be poured.
All these scents filled the house. And soon she would need to take these to her store tonight. The dinning room table was laden with food, and some of her own baked treats she made for her staff. Some were happily eating and conversing while the trusted few helped her keep her order's straight and keep the kitchen clean as some of her recipes resulted in a mess regardless.

Selana_FireStorm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:57 pm
Toshi had went and got a bath as he'd been in dire need of one, mostly from dried blood and some dirt on him. He'd returned to his room and dressed in a simple t-shirt and pants. The scent of food caught his attention and a growl issued from his stomach. He was intensly hungery and couldn't help follow his nose to the dinning room.
He didn't enter though as he was not certain of whether the people there were guests or part of the house staff. He makes his way back to his room and just sits there in meditation, trying to get his mind off everything. This way he could be more calm about his current situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:10 pm
One of the staff saw Toshi and went after him, forgetting his manners and barging in. "Dude you have to come eat with us! Oh sorry...didn't know you were sleeping." Looked at him odly as the concept of meditation was lost on him. This was one of the staff members that was hired for his strength and good looks and less so for the brains. Not to say he was dumb just...not the sharpest tool in the shed when compared to the newer ones. Every now and then he'd get a buffing (ie would have a clue) but this was the kind of tool best left as is as it was best to use that way. IE he was more comfortable when not focused as trying to do so just made things worse.
If anything it would be a question towards Mistress Tatalia's tastes...or if she just needed a strong hand around the house.
The man left closing the door behind him quietly, he had a good heart just lacked a clue. Downstairs Tatalia smiled as she knew her best handy man so to speak just did his usual barge in to help and back pedal as he returned with a pout on his face.

Selana_FireStorm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:42 am
Toshiro almost lost his focus when the man barged in calling loudly, but he managed to keep it and continued with meditation. After about and hour, and finally losing out to hunger, Toshiro stirs from his meditation and heads back down to the dinning area. He was still unsure if the people earlier were staff or guest, but hunger was making him careless about manners now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Tatalia caught Toshi's scent before she saw him come around the corner, hearing his footsteps.
"Either come eat or starve but it would be from your own actions if you do." Said in a light tone. The other guy perked up when he saw him yet said nothing this time. There was an open seat available and the table still covered with food. Tatalia was just finishing putting her cookies and sweets up to be delivered to her shop and would leave in about an hour. Gesturing towards the empty seat as she finished her own sandwich.

Selana_FireStorm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 pm
Toshiro approached though cautiously. He might be calmer now, but he was ever the cautious and alert one. He takes the offered seat and looks to what was avalible. The food here was strange to him and he'd had an entirely oriental food diet. He would actually sniff things before even trying them.  
Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff