Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:06 am
Nova Blancke
"It's not you Heather...." Liv responded softly.

She felt the glow of Rydia's hand wash over her. It was...soothing.
"I thought..I was supposed to..take care of you." Liv said as her eyes felt heavier and heavier.

Rydia smiled and kept speaking in her native tongue.

"In my society, care is never a one way street. The people took care of my family, and my family took care of the people."

Elsewhere, Heather sneaked into the cafeteria. She was completely unrecognized by those that had taken refuge in there. Her attention was drawn away from the chow line to the television everyone seemed to be glued to. Something about helicopters crashing into a beach.

Heather's attention turned entirely to the TV when the four perpetrators were shown. Her eyes went wide and watered as she came to the realization of what she was watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 am
Theo had already braced himself and was ready to create his own wall of pressure to stop the bullets but Trinity beat him to it. It didn't want to do it but he was ready to kill the girl if they couldn't stop her.

"It's Clara!" Theo responded.

Shortly after Liv drifed asleep  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:24 pm
Upon hearing the name of Theonis' mother, the girl's eyes glazed over. Her throat stopped glowing, and her body released a light haze of steam as it returned to normal.

Thea's hair slowly became red again as she weakly sat quietly, looking as though she could fall asleep at any moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:33 pm
Gidget waited a few seconds before taking a chance to peak around Trinity's wall.

"Is everyone okay?" she asked unsteadily. "I can't believe that worked. Who would've thought a person could be pacified by a naaaaaAAAHH! MY LAB!"

Gidget spun around the room, transfixed by the many holes that had been put into, well, everything.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:36 am
"Wait,that worked?" Theo asked himself. He too went around the wall on Gidget's side to check it out. After seeing the damage the girl had caused and how Gidget responded to it, he just pat her back a bit.

"This can be fixed. I'm just glad no-one got hurt. And that you didn't ask us to meet you in the cafeteria."

Theo took a chance and walked to the girl before going on one knee to look her in the eye. Was this her normal state? With red hair?

"Thea? You in there?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:55 pm
Thea blinked softly and tilted her head toward the voice that had said her name. When her tired eyes locked onto Theonis, she smiled weakly and whispered, "Big brother."

The drastic transformation had completely worn her out. She tried to reach out for him, but she only managed to tilt herself at him.

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:06 pm
He thought he had a good grasp of the situation with her. Another Daedelus experiment. But with two personalities. Theressa was the guardian. But all she knows is pain because she gets brought forth when danger approaches Thea, the innocent one. But..to call him big brother? That made zero sense. Maybe she was brainwashed into thinking that. But why? What he did know was that asking her about what happened most likely resulted in no answers. But he had to try.

He used her power to prevent her from falling over completely. "Thea...do you remember what happened just?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 pm
As soon as the name "Clara" was said and the onslaught stopped abruptly she made her shadow wall translucent to check if it was safe. Sure enough the perpetrator was down she nodded and thought It worked? If that wasn't the case she would have extended the wall to prevent Theo and Gidget heading over and putting to put their lives at risk.

When she dispersed the wall, causing it to fade away. She heard Gidget's reaction and she felt bad that she didn't think to take that into account sweatdrop "I'm sorry Gidget. But I'm glad you're safe."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:43 am
Nova Blancke
He thought he had a good grasp of the situation with her. Another Daedelus experiment. But with two personalities. Theressa was the guardian. But all she knows is pain because she gets brought forth when danger approaches Thea, the innocent one. But..to call him big brother? That made zero sense. Maybe she was brainwashed into thinking that. But why? What he did know was that asking her about what happened most likely resulted in no answers. But he had to try.

He used her power to prevent her from falling over completely. "Thea...do you remember what happened just?"

Theresa thought for a moment. She was tired and things were fuzzy so she wasn't quite sure how to answer, but she thought back to what her father had said about Theonis.

If you find your big brother, the one I showed you in the picture, stay with him and do what he says. He may have a lot of questions you don't have the answer to, but you should do your best to help him.

"I was...in a room with the man from where I came from. That lady over there came to me and said that there was trouble. That's all I remember."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:37 am
Theonis listened to her short story. It really wasn't much but it was information he didn't have before. At least he had learned that the two girls do not share memories.

"Alright. thank you. But...this may sound strange but...why are you calling me your big brother?" Theo asked. There was something in the back of his head that has been nagging there since he found out he..or his DNA was very comparable with to the meteors. If he had gotten that from his dad and Daedelus found out....

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:02 pm
Thea smiled and said, "He said you'd ask that. We have the same daddy, doctor ackoola. He told me a lot about you. Now you can keep me away from that bad place like he said you would. I'm so happy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:01 pm
Damnit

There's no way his father would create her, knowing that she would be experimented upon. Maybe he had no say in the matter and was doing his best to control the damage. That had to be it right? That thought lead him to another on.

"Yeah, alright..I will." He responded a bit absent-minded. His thoughts were elsewhere. "Are...there others? Sisters or maybe..brothers?" Theo asked hesitantly.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:22 pm
Thea nodded, "Yes. My sisters, they look just like me. Luna, Chariot, Strength, and Prism. There are boys too, like Phantom, the mean boy from earlier. There's also Beast, Echo, and Decay. But... I think the boys have a different daddy."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:53 am
Theo was kind of relieved to hear the boys were not related to him. Despite not knowing him, he would have lost a brother. Or at least half-brother. Unless they used his mother for that. If that was the case, Theo would be capable to go to the nearest Daedelus facility and level it to the ground.

"So I basically have 5 sisters. including you." Theo said but mostly to himself." Wonder what else dad hasn't told me."

"Thea...what about your mother?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:46 am
Gidget had been paying half attention to what the girl was saying. She was in a hurry trying to salvage what she could to get some workable instruments. The frame job got her thinking about the ambush that happened to her and Ako a few hours before. There was something big going on.

"I don't like this. I do NOT like this." she muttered to herself as she used her constructive mind to patch together a working monitor. "We need to get everyone back. I need to check the exit logs to see who might be out there."

It took only a few seconds and she was able to get one monitor going. Luckily there were only three people that had logged out that day before the lock down.

"Damien, Deora, and Kerana. Trinity, could you please take Ako with you, find them, and then bring them back? I don't want to chance calling them."

The Count of Monte Carlo

PixelMuse

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games