Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Role Playing Guild *Under construction*

Back to Guilds

This is a place where death note fans can make their own characters and role-play in a guild driven story~ 

Tags: Death note, Character, Detective, Role playling, Drama 

Reply The Death Note Role Playing Guild
***Beyond Birthday incident*** Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suramity
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:10 pm
Before we can even start this one we will need someone to act as L, Naomi, and BB.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm
We only really need a naomi and a BB. L really didn't do much. I can be anyone if you really want.  

Evan_or_L
Crew

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 pm
I call BB again O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 pm
If you do, then this time, may I suggest, try playing like BB actually would. He wouldn't use a katana, kill cops in broad daylight by the twenties, or run after people. He's a careful killer.  

Evan_or_L
Crew

Ariemea
Crew

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm
I am sorry.... Um.... Beyond Birthday incident? I haven't read DN for a long time, but I just don't remember this.... Anyone mind explaining?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 am
BB was the 2nd child to be taken to Whammy's house for the next L. He was born with Shinigami eyes and uses them to kill whoever when their time was to die. He craves strawberry jam supposedly. A kid named A who was also a successor to L committed suicide due to the pressure of Whammy's house while BB ran away. BB only wanted to surpass L as the greatest criminal so he would make a case even L couldn't solve.

He never actually saw L but mimicked everything he heard of him.
(Now these I'll copy from the books for one I don't have to much time at the moment and it goes better in details.)

Believe Bridesmaid

Beyond Birthday's first known victim was the freelance writer Believe Bridesmaid, whom he killed July 31st, 2002, after drugging him and then choking him with a rope. Four Wara Ningyo (straw dolls) were left at the crime scene, and in post-mortem mutilation, Bridesmaid's chest was slashed several times; the killer also took the time to re-dress him. When looking at the autopsy photos, Naomi Misora found that the wounds were made to resemble letters (in actuality, a Roman numeral code spelling out the name of the next victim).
Quarter Queen

The second murder happened four days later, on August 4th. The victim, Quarter Queen (a 13-year-old girl), was also drugged before her death, the cause of which was blunt force trauma to her skull. Her eyes were also crushed in further post-mortem mutilation. Three Wara Ningyo were left at the scene of the crime.
Backyard Bottomslash

The third killing happened nine days after Quarter Queen's murder. Backyard Bottomslash was a 28-year-old bank worker who had also been drugged before her death, though her age fell in-between those of the previous two victims (44 and 13). This happened when Beyond Birthday wanted to find out if a human can die of an internal hemorrhage without rupturing any organs. Beyond Birthday conducted this experiment by drugging and then beating Backyard Bottomslash's left arm without breaking the skin. When this did not work, her death was caused by loss of blood, with her right leg and left arm cut off. The right leg was discovered in the bathtub later. The left arm was taken by Beyond Birthday. Two Wara Ningyo were found nailed to the walls in a similar manner to the other two cases.

On August 22nd, Naomi arrives at the location where the next BB murder will be committed, and comes to realize that Rue Ryuzaki, the mysterious private investigator she has been working with, isn't what he seems. After figuring out several clues, she finds that Ryuzaki is in fact Beyond Birthday, and that the final murder is actually his attempted suicide. She manages to stop B from burning himself to death, and arrests him.
Fate
A year and a half later, on January 21st 2004, Beyond Birthday dies of a heart attack in prison, presumably one of the many criminals killed by Kira.  

Suramity
Captain

Ariemea
Crew

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm
Ah. How...fascinating. I officially want to meet the genius who came up with such gloriously gory murder ideas.... Ahem. Sorry, that was a bit morbid. Really interesting plot line though. And we are having this as it's own RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm
Yes, because I like that story and we can morph it into our own as well.  

Suramity
Captain

Ariemea
Crew

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm
Ah. Alright then.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:58 pm
I'm just wondering who is Chelise Mitchell anyways I haven't seen her in the main story unless I missed it.  

Suramity
Captain

Ariemea
Crew

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:07 pm
I already told you in the PM, but for those other people out there who might be wondering, she was Null's partner when he first became a detective. She quit shortly after the kira incident. Since the BB incident is way before our main story, this will go into her life as a detective before she ever met him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm
Hammy Hamilton
BB was the 2nd child to be taken to Whammy's house for the next L. He was born with Shinigami eyes and uses them to kill whoever when their time was to die. He craves strawberry jam supposedly. A kid named A who was also a successor to L committed suicide due to the pressure of Whammy's house while BB ran away. BB only wanted to surpass L as the greatest criminal so he would make a case even L couldn't solve.

He never actually saw L but mimicked everything he heard of him.
(Now these I'll copy from the books for one I don't have to much time at the moment and it goes better in details.)

Believe Bridesmaid

Beyond Birthday's first known victim was the freelance writer Believe Bridesmaid, whom he killed July 31st, 2002, after drugging him and then choking him with a rope. Four Wara Ningyo (straw dolls) were left at the crime scene, and in post-mortem mutilation, Bridesmaid's chest was slashed several times; the killer also took the time to re-dress him. When looking at the autopsy photos, Naomi Misora found that the wounds were made to resemble letters (in actuality, a Roman numeral code spelling out the name of the next victim).
Quarter Queen

The second murder happened four days later, on August 4th. The victim, Quarter Queen (a 13-year-old girl), was also drugged before her death, the cause of which was blunt force trauma to her skull. Her eyes were also crushed in further post-mortem mutilation. Three Wara Ningyo were left at the scene of the crime.
Backyard Bottomslash

The third killing happened nine days after Quarter Queen's murder. Backyard Bottomslash was a 28-year-old bank worker who had also been drugged before her death, though her age fell in-between those of the previous two victims (44 and 13). This happened when Beyond Birthday wanted to find out if a human can die of an internal hemorrhage without rupturing any organs. Beyond Birthday conducted this experiment by drugging and then beating Backyard Bottomslash's left arm without breaking the skin. When this did not work, her death was caused by loss of blood, with her right leg and left arm cut off. The right leg was discovered in the bathtub later. The left arm was taken by Beyond Birthday. Two Wara Ningyo were found nailed to the walls in a similar manner to the other two cases.

On August 22nd, Naomi arrives at the location where the next BB murder will be committed, and comes to realize that Rue Ryuzaki, the mysterious private investigator she has been working with, isn't what he seems. After figuring out several clues, she finds that Ryuzaki is in fact Beyond Birthday, and that the final murder is actually his attempted suicide. She manages to stop B from burning himself to death, and arrests him.
Fate
A year and a half later, on January 21st 2004, Beyond Birthday dies of a heart attack in prison, presumably one of the many criminals killed by Kira.

btw,It is also implied that A's death had a big impact on B. o-o  

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 pm
Evan_or_L
If you do, then this time, may I suggest, try playing like BB actually would. He wouldn't use a katana, kill cops in broad daylight by the twenties, or run after people. He's a careful killer.

yeah i know o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:53 pm
You have an adorable sig.  

Ariemea
Crew

Dangerous Informer

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm