[DON'T VOTE THIS OPTION IT IS BROKEN]
View Results

IIMitchII

5,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:18 pm
Okay. Let us begin. Ahem... How do I go about starting this? Er... (THINKING OUT LOUD)
I think I got this. It starts like THIS:
First off, I have a friend. He will be kept anonymous so don't be asking who he is because I cannot say. I have known him all three years in middle school. I am a freshman now, and one day he texted me... But that's not all! He asked me if I was gay or bisexual and what was going through my head was 'WHAT THE ******** WHY DOES HE THINK THAT I AM LIKE THAT?!?' I have NEVER shown a great amount of interest in the same gender. Always girls all the time. That's the way to go. Apparently that is not the way he rolls... Because a few minutes later he said 'Because I am...' So I replied to him and made it clear that I was not interested but did not flip out on him... So he thanked me for that because I might have overreacted if I was not in such a good and unusually tolerant mood. Okay not UNUSUALLY but it is like a rare thing. I do not know why but that's just me. So then it was an awkward sort of thing... Oh yeah, he also mentioned that he thought I was cute dramallama burning_eyes dramallama burning_eyes burning_eyes dramallama
You get the point. So now he says 'Okaaay, so what about them chargers?' The that was when I was like 'OMGWTFBBQ' because it was just so awkward that I did not reply and now I sort of do not know what to say back to him. Way too awkward. I believe that brings up my quandary stated earlier, what should I respond to him? I am just so confused... confused
I have no idea what to do... Just to wrap this all up into one colossal new topic burrito, have any of you had similar experiences to what I have taken my time to thoroughly explain?If so, please tell me, because I want to know how you have dealt with this sort of sticky situation. One last thought, pardon my language, but at the moment I could not really have expressed myself effectively without it. Well, that's it... Enjoy your very own... Delicious... Colossal.... New... Topic....... BURRITO! mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:47 am
Well my best friend recently came out, but before she did a few of her close friend (including me) already knew. She confessed to me that she liked me, I was shocked. She kept telling me how much she liked me and how she wanted to you know what with me. I brushed it off my shoulders, because she's my best friend and there have been worse things and we got through that. Although after this, the boy that she was going out with tried to break up with her but she didn't take him seriously, but she finally got the picture and cut it off with him. He got pissed and told everyone the she was bisexual, and my other best friend (who thought she was bi, but hadn't come out yet), he told everyone that too. Then the best friend who doesn't like me like that, she concluded that she was not bi because there had only been one girl she had a crush on. Now the guy that told everyone she was bi, and the girl who wasn't bi, are now almost going out... my life is so confusing... Oh yeah and the friend that liked me, everyone found out and people started saying that we were going out... WHICH WAS NOT TRUE!!! I was all I'M STRAIGHT, I LIKE DUDES, M'KAY? Well everything will blow over with time, if you feel you need to stop talking to him for a while, just to give you both time to think over the situation. I hope I helped, if ya wanna talk more PM me, kay? <3  

BugxNicole

73: Random Life Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff