Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Closed Threads
[PRP] You know you love my attitude (Cicely/Tsuna) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cicely was bored!

It had been a couple months since her sister set off on her own, claiming she needed to learn on her own. Cicely didn't think she counted as someone else. She was her twin, for cryin' out loud, her other half!

And Cecilia was such a klutz. Cicely would know if something horrible happened to her sister, like maiming or death, but even if none of those had happened she was sure Cece had gone through a tremendous amount of cuts and bruises. Seriously, that vixen had tripping on air down to an art!

So Cicely was worried as well as bored. Maybe even a little lonely, but only for her sister. The red vixen had all the social skills of a Daeva, so she didn't really have any friends or anything. All of this combined into a single, solid truth: the next poor soul to cross the vixen's path would be the target of her pent-up frustration and anxiety.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm
User ImageTsuna yawned and stretched from his sitting place cocking his head to the side. He had been getting used to his being a daeva as he was quite convinced he was going to be different from his stupid older sister and become a phim.
Of course fate hated him and Tsuna had woken up one day bigger than his sister and with large star colored bat wings.... in other words the one thing he didn't want to be; a daeva. Well he had finally gotten over his childish immaturity and had slowly become more calculating, more sadistic and most of all more boored. There had been nothing to torment for the last couple of days except for the scared little lizards and his phim side had convinced him it was useless to accelerate their hearts that much.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:30 pm
Cicely sniffed the air as the wind passed by, carrying with it a hint of everything it had passed over. Trees, birds, squirrels, more trees, mast, rabbit, water, even more trees, and......?? She sniffed the air again. What was that smell? Fox, male, but there was a certain odor to the musk. Like char, but not.

Since Cicely was going in that direction anyway she decided to check it out. She was pretty sure the male was alive, since rotting meat had a very specific and pungent smell to it. Who knew, maybe she could find someone to snipe at, even have a little tussle. Anything to break the monotony of the day!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 pm
Tsuna suddenly smirked and extended his wings to their full length in excitement. The wind carried something that would finally amuse him. Wondering if he should walk up to the unfamiliar fox he decided it would better to see if it would come to him after all too much exercise in the morning was bad. With his mind set Tsuna quickly jumped up the tall pine tree in front of him and laid safely on the branches wondering if his prey would come to him.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm
Cicely shook her head. Did this fox think she was a bumbling idiot, or was he just shy? She couldn't see exactly which tree he was in, but she knew he was in one. How, you might ask? Well pine trees aren't the sneakiest way to go. The branches were thin, so even if you landed on the biggest one there would still be some sway. Cue the dropping of their infamous pine cones.

So the thudding of two green cones hitting the ground, and the whispering noises trees made when their branches moved, tipped Cicely off that her target had changed location. Secretly she wished him a pinecone under his tail. It might very well happen; pines definetly weren't the most comfortable roost in the tree kingdom.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 pm
Tsuna knew that she would eventually figure out what tree he was in. After all Pines often shed things when you tried to land on them but they where also easier for Daeva's to sit in as Oak trees just tended to catch on fire. Pines where less likely to suddenly burn you from your own flames and actually like it when Tsuna sat in their branches as it allowed the pine cones to open and start spreading little pine tree seeds. "hmm so what is your buisness in this part of my woods?" Tsuna asked as the fox below him didnt seem of the friendly sort. Best ask her intentions know that he could see her.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 pm
((I thought Daevas made the flames appear at will, rather than have them burn all the time?))

Cicely snorted. "Your forest? Excuse me, Woodland King, I didn't see the sign that proclaimed this land as yours." She swished her tail behind her, looking up. Wonder if the Daeva knew pine resin was flamable? He better be glad it wasn't summer, the trees seemed to bleed the stuff when it was warm out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:45 pm
(lol yes but tsuna is just being silly. He doesn't want to exert the energy to put the flames out)
Tsuna rolled his eyes. It just had to be one of these types of foxes. he couldn't have gotten a tree hugger happy fox, nooo he got a sarcastic one. "hmph modifoxes, or my case modidaeva's don't need signs. They just stake the area. So yes my area of the forest." tsuna said having half a mind to slide back down the tree to inforce his height over the vixen. However that again was childish and his phim side cried out against the bullying action. He had a nagging feeling it wouldnt have worked anyways.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm
"So why you hidin' up a tree? Afraid to lose your crown or do the squirrels need help furnishing their dens?" Cicely was actually enjoying herself at the moment. She hadn't gotten to unsheath her tongue against another fox in so long she feared she was getting rusty. She hoped the Daeva would give in to his nature and join the exchange. It just wasn't any fun dishing out all the abuse.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm
"mm well because it offers a view of the tiny insignificant specs of life beneath me." Tsuna said with a sadistic smile and squished the phim part of him. He was a daeva and it was high time to stop whining over what he didn't become. "besides you have obviously never encountered the squirrels in this region of the world" queue for another sadistic smile and staying right where he was.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 pm
"I eat the squirrels around here, not befriend them. I'll bet your ancestors are just as proud as can be, the first Daeva in history with a soft spot for squirrels. Do you tell bedtime stories to baby bunnies as well," Cicely crooned, making her tone one of mocking admiration.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:31 pm
"haha you are wrong there. The squirrels around here actually fight back. I dont befriend them what so ever. remind me to laugh when they start pelting you with acorns and charge your ankles. On the second note you are wrong to assume my ancestry is full daeva and I despise Rabbits. They can all perish." Tsuna said jumping down out of the tree, his flames growing more fierce and charring the dropped pine needles on the forest floor.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:38 pm
Cicely chuckled, eyeing the male Daeva. She would never say it aloud to anyone other than Cecilia, but she thought he was a handsome creature. They were both starry patterned, but his wings actually looked like a reflection of the night sky compared to her crimson coat.

"Oh look, the Unicorn Woodland King has decided to grace the groundpounders with his prescence. Is his majesty upset that I'm besmirching his friends?" A smirk played on the vixen's lips. Cause cause she thought he was good-looking didn't mean he was any less suceptible to her taunts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Tsuna sneered a bit at her taunts but decided not to act completely the way she thought at them. He leaned forward and looked her over now that she was standing a few feet in front of him. "oh look and you actually have some beauty to go behind that sarcastic snappy mouth of yours. Such a pity" Tsuna said. Even though he thought she was pretty it wouldn't effect his judgment of her what so ever. After all he had grown up with the poster child for beautiful sassy sarcastic vixens.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm
She leered at the male. "Don't get your hopes up boy, I'm out of your league." She flicked her tail in a haughty manner. "I'll give you credit for having a mouth on you as well, but so far as I haven't heard anything I'd consider impressive."  
Closed Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff