Village Streets Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm
A crowded place filled with foul people and even worse, blood-thirsty warriors. Only the insane and desperate come to the kingdom. Recently its become quite busy with trade and what not from other areas of the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:32 pm
Lucy stood near the gates of Falwin with a distasteful frown on her face. She looked through her bag and pulled out a torn black cloak. She draped it over her shoulders and placed the hood on her head. It masked her face very nicely. The only thing that could be seen were her glowing, blood red eyes. A few long strands of her ebony colored hair flowed out from the hood, making her look even more devilish and ominous.

Atsu looked over at Lucy and winced. That woman certainly had a way of looking eery and yet alluring. She was definately someone that even Anubis or Nutt would challenge. He lightly squezed Naru's hand as they walked through the streets. Lucy turned to them for a moment and shook her head. "You guys won't fit in. Follow me. We need to get you guys a change of attire." She commented while weaving through masses of people.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

wabbradford

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:01 pm
"Got it. When do we get to kick some a**?" Austin asked, his exitment making him hungery for blood. His entire life was leading up to some thing like this, and he was ready.

"I like these cloths... but oh well..." Naru said solftly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 pm
Lucy smiled at Austin's enthusium. "Patience. We can't just rush into battle. You don't understand how strong the Falwin kingdom is."

Atsu frowned at the thought of changing his clothes. His clothes were original Egyptian clothing, so he kind of didn't want to get rid of it.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

wabbradford

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:51 pm
"Unless he is protected by the gods there is nothing he can do to stop us. May his soul and achivments be trampled into the stone by our assualt." Austin said with a proud grin. He knew it wouldn't be that simple, but he still wanted to charge in.

Naru walked silently towards wereever Lucy was leading them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 am
Aeteu runs off towards the castle, in hopes of foiling the assassin's plot.

Must, warn, Eric, pant, pant  

I-am-ninja-O-death

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Lucy only shook her head and walked along. She stopped by a door and just as she was about to open it a woman grabbed her hand. By then Thema had caught up with the group. She panted and stared wide eyed at the woman who had grabbed Lucy. The assassin frowned a bit, her eyes filled with hate. "Let me go Athena."

The goddess smiled and let go of the assassin. With a wave of her hand everything seemed to freeze except for their little band. "I came to warn and aid you. The king knows of your plots. That fool Desirous has said everything. I and the other Olympians will help you along the way. Do be careful Lucy and you dear children. The path ahead will be tricky and definately not something to run straight into. I know you don't trust the gods Austin, but you must now. Not all of us are as bad as you think." Athena said while smiling at the dear boy.

"As for you two. I can only hope that Ra, Isis, and Osiris can make it in time." She told the twins. Time went back to its normal course and the goddess was gone. Lucy sighed and slammed her fists against the brick wall. "Damn! Foiled again! This can't be good at all...Well looks like we've got to work with our enemies for now." She grumbled while walking into the store. She locked the door behind her and motioned towards the clothes. "Pick whatever you'd like. They should all suit for such an occasion." She said while looking out the window for anything suspicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm
Austin harldy trusted the gods, he still didn't. He didn't plan to fight and expect the gods to help, so maybe that was a good thing. "I like that one." Austin said, pointing at some thing looking very similer to a soldiers uniform.

"Oh! I like that one as well!" Naru said, breaking away from Atsu to grab another set of cloths, the same as Austin chose.  

wabbradford

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:51 pm
Atsu looked at all the clothes and shook his head. He didn't pick any of the dirty looking things. One that was to be Pharoah, he decided to pick something that looked someone classy. It was a dark like suit that resembled the look of an assassin.

Thema on the other hand took her chance to look like the real noble that she was. She picked a black satan dress that made her look mysteriously alluring. Her red kohl eyeliner made the outfit pop a bit, making her look like a goddess of death rather then an egyptian princess. Atsu on the other hand looked exceptionally handsome. His tan skin brought out the outfit nicely, making him look like a hero of the dark.

Lucy decided it was best that she didn't chance. She didn't have time and she already looked like someone from Falwin. "We'll be staying here for a while. We need to start planning things out." She told the kids while taking a seat on one of the worn sofas.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 pm
"Isn't the plan just go in, stab king, then run like hell?" Austin asked, tiliting his head to the side. He was sounding more like Naru now, he had no idea why. Austin quickly left to get changed, going behind a wall, fallowed by Naru.

From behind the wall, Austin yells, "Naru? What are you doing? I have to get changed!"

"Get over it! I really wanna try this on and you've seen me worse then this!"

"Naru get your shirt back on! I'm not changing in front of you!"

A little bit later, Naru comes out in her new cloths and sits next o Atsu. Austin can still be heard grumbling from behind the wall, still changing.  

wabbradford

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:28 pm
The twins had already changed and were sitting down next to eachother. The two looked like gods rather then mortals. They grinned towards Naru and waved, then payed more attention to Lucy. Lucy sighed and decided it was time to show the kids the reality. "We can't just do that. I mean if you just rush in like that then you'll get killed.

The gods are right about one thing. We need their help. If Desirous and the Lycans are helping the king, then we wouldn't stand a chance. They'd kill us in mere seconds. Not all of us are going to survive this battle. At least one or two of us will die."
She told them with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 pm
Austin lisened as he changed. Austin felt nervouse on who would live, and who would die. He definally wouldn't let it be Naru, not in a milloin years. When he finished changing, he sat next to Naru, gave her a hostile look, and lisened.

Naru nodded at what Lucy said. "Your wrong. If we fail, we all die. I agree. But..." Naru said, seeming to think logically for the first time in years, "If we win, and kill him..." She went silent. "Were gonna die." She sighed. Austin was supprised at what Naru had just said, first realistic thing he'd ever heard from her. He'd hate for that to be true, but it may be.  

wabbradford

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Suddenly, as if taken by a black storm, hundreds of black-cloaked men dashed around the city- They had the insignia of the King. Almost instantly, they put WANTED signs on just about everything; with an enormous reward.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm
"Ok. Now I agree with Naru. Austin mumbled, looking out a window. With all this publicity, it would be difficult to do anything.

"All in favor of suicide just to save trouble?" Naru joked, She gazed out the window. How the hell are we going to do this...? Naru thought.  

wabbradford

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 pm
Lucy frowned seeing the men that posted up wanted signs. Now they were definatly going to have to hide their true appearance. A thought popped into her head and she smiled devilishly. "Your forgetting one little detail...We've got magic on our side." She looked over at Thema and Atsu, who didn't seem to happy about the look on the woman's face.

"Magic can be used to make words come to life. Shape-shifting is also a possibility. You two can turn Austin and Natsu into birds. Then once all of us have wings, we can get into the castle. From there it is all stealth and caution, but don't worry we have the gods on our side. Now then...Shall we get started?" She asked while the twins sighed.  
Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff