I find it amazing and yet terribly dissapointing that I have never once found a pro-Twilight argument that has made me seriously reconsider or even question my position: Twilight sucks!

Thats not to say that I've never come across a well written or proposed argument in defence of Twilight. Not all fans of the book seires are illiterate morons after all. Its just that none of these arguments have ever been supported by any sort of logical proposition or evidence to support it.

From what I've seen the sum of all pro-Twilight arguments come back to "Its true love!", which many ant-Twis can just as easily argue "No, its not!". The antis are, of course, a little more likely to submit instances from within the books themselves (and occaisonally real life instances of similair situations) to support their claims. To which the Pros will nearly always quote the near same passage right back at them with a diferent interpretation.
Essentially, its all about how you read the book.

I just thought it was worthy to note once again that the Twitwits really do have a horrible argument in support of their affections for these books and their author. And that the Antis are usually, though admittedly not always, better equiped to argue their side of things.
So, does the fact that the Anti-Twis are most typically the far superior debators in this subject mean that they are also the more true interpreters of this series?...Yes! Yes it does.