Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin was also provided with his own communication when he arrived. The bag was properly disposed of in a nearby receptacle after the last Communicator was distributed, an affirming nod directed at Hachiro for his question regarding them. Tsukiko's pleasant introduction along with her young cheetah companion were quite welcomed. With everyone present she'd also briefly speak about herself, "Ahem!" Ada cleared her throat then said, "Greetings everyone. I know that we're all eager to rush to the scene of investigation, but I want to say a few things beforehand." She'd raise one hand to about her shoulder height, extending one finger after the next as she made her points.

"I am Ada Rio-Kyuri. I am native to the Land of Lightning, although raised by the noble Rio house which directly serves the Daimyo. It's an honor to be entrusted with leadership of this team." There was a short pause before the next part was said, "That said, I expect only three things from everyone besides the obvious effort to succeed: honesty, trust, and that each of you follow my orders." Shortly after the third finger was raised she lowered her. "I am still a pretty fresh recruit to the KPD as well, but this particular assignment is most likely much bigger than we realize. We have to rely on each other to not only protect justice but to also probably to survive. On the way there, I ask that you each briefly tell me what you specialize in so I can strategize accordingly. Some of us are already familiar with each other, but it doesn't hurt to review." Ada would easily equip and adjust her own radio's earpiece for use during the mission before about-facing. "Let's move out!" She utilized a propelling magnetic force to accelerate as she took point en route to Seizan Town.
**MISSION - Seizan Town Disappearance Investigation [ ?-Rank | ONGOING ]

Post order begins when we reach our destination

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Chuunin】○【SPEED: +0 || Chuunin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Chuunin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Chuunin】○【CHAKRA: 325 || 325】○【STAMINA: 135 || 135
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Active Effects:
• Army of One
_☆ Can control one puppet per two [2] fingers (C-Rank Body | Army of One Perk)
_☆ C-Rank & lower chakra string effects are one rank higher strength (C-Rank Body)
• Blood Knight
_☆ Bloodline techs can overpower other jutsu of their own rank or lower
_☆ Bloodline techs have no elemental disadvantages
_☆ Can cast bloodline techs with one-handed seals
• Blood Calvary
_☆ Bloodline techs are considered faster than anything of their own rank or lower
• Magnetic Propulsion
_☆ All magnetically manipulated objects move moderately faster (+3) and are moderately faster (+3)
• Meleenette
_☆ Hand-based taijutsu techniques can be used through puppets, Migi & Hidari
_☆ The area/size of inflicted damage with hand taijutsu techniques is proportionately larger when used through the puppets
• Shield of Sand
_☆ Passive: B-Rank strength/speed.
_☆ Only B-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.
• Shield of Iron Sand
_☆ Passive: A-Rank strength/speed. (Boosted by Blood Knight, Blood Calvary, & Magnetic Propulsion
_☆ Only A-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho
time and timor
Mattysandwich
Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Time to go! Selina excitedly ventured onward beyond the village. This was the first time that she ever did so. She really did her best to listen to Ada, and managed to understand approximately forty seven percent of what she said. Basically Selina figured she would figure it out while they moved along. As they moved, Ada expected them all to give a brief synopsis about what they're all good at. Selina had to really think about it.
She knew that she was the best at any shojo trivia game in the world, but did that count? Ada probably meant combat skills, which Selina admittedly lacked. She really didn't know too much on that front, but she was eager to learn! After all, she was a magical girl. Fighting the bad guys was her M.O.
Therefore, she cheerfully said, "Smiting bad guys and helping good guys through flower power is what I do best!" As she continued along following Ada.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 385 || 385】○【STAMINA: 155 || 155
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Kondo Kaicho

time and timor

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel the Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ
                                                                          Yᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs xxx ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ

"I'm the speed demon from Takigakure; I am descended from the merchant clan with the jinton release. I'm 'bout as fast as my partner," she grinned as she patted Chi's head, who purred lowly. "I've never been involved in combat, but I have to assume that I'd be good at repeated hit-and-runs due to my bloodline and the nature of my partnership."

Quote:

chakra: 295/295
                                                                          stamina: 285/285
                                                                          ryo: 0
                                                                          ac: 0
                                                                          jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:54 am
User Image User Image
__ As he gritted his teeth he heard Hirohiko speak up next to him telling him to wait to use his blade before venting his rage. "Hmph." After letting that out he stopped grinding his teeth. It was a bad habit that he was not always cognizant of, much like his smoking. He also heard Tsukiko's introduction and was at least able to put a face to the name now. The stern man politely bowed his head momentarily in her direction after she finished speaking.The cheetah certainly caught his eye, if Kenshin were to get a pet he would certainly just stick to a police trained and loyal German Shepherd. He then listened to Ada's brief speech about the mission as he attached his earpiece to his right ear for his listening device. "She's very thorough in her duties." He complimented her internally after she was finished. Kenshin had no qualms so far about being her second in command for this mission and intended to fulfill his duty as well.

He began marching in shoulder lock with Ada beyond the village before speaking up himself in regards to his specialization. "My bloodline is Hyuga so I have the byakugan and the gentle fist style. There is no place for evil to hide and no man is beyond my reach." Kenshin spoke with confidence conviction about his abilities. "With a few touches I can have a man subdued and ready for arrest. I'm also skilled with a blade and lightning and wind ninjutsu." A lot of this information was likely already known to Ada from the previous mission, but he spoke loudly enough for the others to hear him as well. "So we have a fast kunoichi with a pet cheetah and a...flower girl." Kenshin thought as he continued walking, he supposed that as long as they could effectively execute justice that their talents mattered not.

EXIT

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C】○【CHAKRA: 320 || 320】○【STAMINA: 300 || 300
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

Mattysandwich

Regalina Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho

Time and Timor

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hachiro continued to follow in tow. As they all arrived, he would wait until last, allowing him to assess everyone's skill sets. Kenshin's immediate reaction to his comment was a grunt followed by his own introduction shortly after the others. Ada was adept with iron sand manipulation it seemed. Her affiliation to the Daimyo intrigued him, he had questions...but those were for later. Next followed the young pink haired girl that Hachiro had developed an internal monologue name, "princess". Her usefulness seemed pretty null and void. Hachiro thought at first, reminding himself that a carpenter knows how to use all cuts of wood, even the weakest to make a sturdy building. Following was Tsukiko, an introduction he had no need for. He knew her skill sets and mentality already. While she lacked experience and was quick to out herself on that fact, he knew in a pinch she would be reliable. Finally, before his own turn was Kenshin Kosei. His introduction was more like an opening line in a shonen manga. Hachiro noted he was worthy of being a rival in skill it seemed.

At last, his own introduction. "Right then." He said, laying his hand upon his katana sheathed on his side. " I am Hachiro Hirohiko, born to the King of Getsugakure, eighth child and seventh son." Where he would once be shy about his heritage, he no longer felt it restricted him, rather it was his motivation. He left his part about reclaiming his homelands and taking his younger sister back....as well as the part about his father being a tyrannical monster. " My edge knows no rival here. Aim me at your enemies and I will be your sword. I will cut with blade or lightning." He left it short and sweet. He didn't care for any more talk honestly, he was eager to move.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 380|| 380】○【STAMINA: 380 || 380
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:
❥ Seizan Town Disappearance Investigation [?-Rank | Ongoing ]

time and timor

Mattysandwich

Azeizel the Risen

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada carefully filed away each tidbit of information provided by her team about theirselves. 'As I recall, Selina had a very useful ensnaring technique. We haven't yet had our promised spar, so I don't know her skills as well as I should, but I do know she is reliable. Hit and run tactics will be useful, as well as the potential to catch anyone fleeing so I'll use Tsukiko and Chi for that. I know that Kenshin and Hachiro are also quite reliable with their swords, and that Byakugan will be a boon for the sake of surveillance.' Ada was feeling confident about this investigation with these talents at her disposal. The exactly extent and limits of everyone's abilities was still unknown, so she wouldn't overestimate any of them regardless of their confidence.

Ada chimed in about her own abilities as well as they got further away from the village's gates, "I am capable of manipulating metals with my chakra and have a small arsenal of raiton and doton ninjutsu. You all can rely on me to be the one minding our defenses if things get troublesome during our assignment." At the very least, she was not concerned with her own protection. Her chakra-infused metal and regular sand would ward off virtually all forms of harm directed her way. That made it easier to focus on protecting her comrades in the fray.
**MISSION - Seizan Town Disappearance Investigation [ ?-Rank | ONGOING ]

Post order begins when we reach our destination

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Chuunin】○【SPEED: +0 || Chuunin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Chuunin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Chuunin】○【CHAKRA: 325 || 325】○【STAMINA: 135 || 135
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Active Effects:
• Army of One
_☆ Can control one puppet per two [2] fingers (C-Rank Body | Army of One Perk)
_☆ C-Rank & lower chakra string effects are one rank higher strength (C-Rank Body)
• Blood Knight
_☆ Bloodline techs can overpower other jutsu of their own rank or lower
_☆ Bloodline techs have no elemental disadvantages
_☆ Can cast bloodline techs with one-handed seals
• Blood Calvary
_☆ Bloodline techs are considered faster than anything of their own rank or lower
• Magnetic Propulsion
_☆ All magnetically manipulated objects move moderately faster (+3) and are moderately faster (+3)
• Meleenette
_☆ Hand-based taijutsu techniques can be used through puppets, Migi & Hidari
_☆ The area/size of inflicted damage with hand taijutsu techniques is proportionately larger when used through the puppets
• Shield of Sand
_☆ Passive: B-Rank strength/speed.
_☆ Only B-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.
• Shield of Iron Sand
_☆ Passive: A-Rank strength/speed. (Boosted by Blood Knight, Blood Calvary, & Magnetic Propulsion
_☆ Only A-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho
time and timor
Mattysandwich
Kondo Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
And they were off! Selina listened to everyone say what skills and powers they had. It sounded like she was the only magical girl here,
aside from Ada who was a magical girl in training. Selina still needed to help her finalized her aesthetic. Still though, Ada left, so Selina followed.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 385 || 385】○【STAMINA: 155 || 155
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Kondo Kaicho

time and timor

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:30 pm
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ

Tsukiko's jaw fell open at Hachiro's confession. He was a prince? She blubbered for a few moments like a fish out of water as her quick-moving mind stumbled over itself while looking for the right words to form a question. Problem was, she had a billion questions she wanted to ask, but her motor mouth was failing her.

She was definitely impressed to hear that the second in command was a Hyuuga and the first could manipulate metal through willpower and chakra, but there was something about the royalty admission that shattered her world. Perhaps it was because she actually knew Hachiro and she had already formed an impression of him long before this mission. She supposed, due to her reaction, that it made sense he'd tried to keep it secret up til now.

Chi ushered her forward so she reluctantly fell in line, still mouthing words as she searched for the right ones. She spared a few glances at her KPD partner but didn't say anything just yet.

[exit]

Quote:

ryo: 0
                                                                          ac: 0
                                                                          jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

ghostfinch

Seeker

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hachiro moved from the area silently in tow of the group, bringing up the rear with Tsukiko.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 380|| 380】○【STAMINA: 380 || 380
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:
❥ Seizan Town Disappearance Investigation [?-Rank | Ongoing ]

time and timor

Mattysandwich

Azeizel the Risen

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

"Wow..."
Unki's running flight from the academy to the gate wasn't for naught. She managed to arrive faster than she expected and before Shion, too. A small "check" list was being ran off her in her head. The girl began the process of patting down herself and her pockets and naming off the items inside said pockets. It was too bad there wasn't a shop to grab a first aid kit...
Shion was on her way and the fewer minutes spent wasted on Unki's behalf were the best.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Kumogakure // Chūnin / C-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 565 // 565 // Stamina: 535 / 535

Comments::

Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
Bukijutsu Training:::
Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Offensive Style: Knife Stances
- The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.

Combat Activity

Ninjutsu Active:
Physical Techniques Active:

Passives Active:

3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
Stamnia Cost:

Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
"Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."

= # Chakra / # Stamnia Remain
Techniques Used:

SB5K

Azeiel the Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
KUMOGAKURExxGenin - D-rankxxC: 200/200 ll S: 400/400XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Enter]
Shion yawned as she trudged along to the gates. Her intention was to head straight to the rendezvous point immediately after her training session, but lethargy got tge better of her as she stopped off at home to get a few quick Z's before the group set off. As expected, Unki had arrived before her, though from her demeanour, it didn't seem like she had been waiting for very long. Shion waved to Unki as she closed the gap between then and offered a simple "Yo," in greeting.
Battle Info:

Active Effects:

Jutsu Used:

Quotes:

Quote:

Hurrak

Quote:

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu Specialist ▪▪ Titleless ♥:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:42 am
GM POST

Once the two girls had arrived, the mining and survey team made themselves known with a "YO" from within the village. At the head of the group was a grizzled older man whos face and skin was dirty with dust and soot, clearly a miner of some knowledge. Him along with the rest of his ten man team, wore coveralls, mining helmets, and carried various equipment. Some with telescopes, some with pickaxes and others carried bundles of explosives. Openly too. Once the group caught up to the girls he nodded,"So your the escort our "lord" decided to give us. Bloody war going on and he gives us two little girls, lovely." Letting out a sigh he nodded,"Best get a move on then. Were going to peak seven echo in the storm mountains. Try and keep up?" Without another word the team and its leader departed the village along the main road.

Hurrak

SB5K

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:17 am
User Image User Image
__ Kenshin and Selina had now reached the gates to their home village. He looked up and nodded to the guards with his and Selina's forehead protectors clearly visible. He now entered the village and had to contemplate where to go next. "Last I saw the Lord Raikage he was in the dojo. Maybe he's still there." Kosei then entered the village in a hurry heading towards the dojo.

Enter/Exit towards the academy and dojo with Selina Rosewater. (With Mattysandwich's OOC consent)

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C】○【CHAKRA: 320 || 320】○【STAMINA: 300 || 300
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Byakugan Status:
• Active

Mattysandwich

Regalina Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho

Time and Timor

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:47 pm
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ

Tsukiko raced after Kenshin. Her late start due to her frozen response earlier was being made up with by her natural speed. She was glad no ANBU intercepted her - she was feeling too shaky for a conversation.

[exit]

ryo: 1200
                                                                          ac: 1600
                                                                          jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:29 pm
Axel Storn

Chunin l B - Rank l Wanderer l
Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640 l

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

It had been a more year since I had been anywhere near here. More than a year since news had reached me about this place, which in retrospect was just around the corner, but I had hidden away from. So many memories, so many people. To think, that I was at one point willing to kill them should they attempt to apprehend me, to bring me back to face justice. Whatever that was. I defended this place even though they probably wanted me dead though. I did my part, although I was unsure if they knew about it. Even now, I didn’t know how they would react to me being here. If they turned violent, so be it, I would defend myself. I came here under a banner of peace. Were they to accept me though, I would be cordial, and try to reclaim my place here, as a defender of the village hidden in the clouds. Whatever happened was in their hands. Life was not what I had expected when I left the village. Not by a long shot. That was why I was really here. As I approached the gates, I felt it all tense, as if something had happened, security was heightened, odds were they already knew I was coming. As I approached, my hands went down to my belt, unbuckled it, and let it fall to the ground, my two swords dropping with it. If I were to approach unarmed, they might be less likely to attack. If I were wrong in this calculation, and they were to come to strike me, well, lets just hope they didn’t kill me instantly.

“My name is Axel Storn. I come in peace, and would like to speak with the Raikage.”

Ryo: 0
AC: 9530

OOC:

Total Chakra Spent:
Total Stamina Spent:

Chakra Refunded from Vitality:
Stamina Refunded from Vitality:

Technique Used:

Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] B Rank

Formless: Longbow D Rank

Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and -10 stamina for Buki Techs

Mori Strength Bonus: +.2 In Strength

Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs

Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage

Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.

PA: Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.

PA: Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Azeiel The Risen

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games