Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][FIN] Jealousy comes in more colours than just green. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am
This is a Private RP between:

Zeeke & Sato Shibuya
Alice Cullen & Jasper Hale

Please do not post unless invited to do so. Thanks.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

NB: Syaoran-Puu has permission from Kaisanti to RP Jasper Hale.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 am
Sato was still flying on cloud nine, in such a small period of time she had gone from runaway to adventurer, from stranger to companion and maybe even lover. Everything between her and Zeeke was fresh, like a scourching caress of fire and passion upon her skin, she couldn't get enough of him. His scent lingered around her like a cloud of possessiveness, she had already heard a hint of such in his voice, but there was a much more vunderable side to Zeeke. A side, Sato believed, very few got to see. After all he had basically begged her not to run off with his sisters son, it was a vunderability that only made Sato want to kiss and hold him until it went away. After all SHE was the one who had made the first move and asked him to stay with her... she was still in shock that he accepted.

Of course, that had all happened a day ago now, the world was once again in the transitition from day to night. The sky echoing with the remainder of the suns firey light as it caressed the sky with blues, purples and reds. Night would fall soon, it was quickly becoming her faviourite time of the day.

They had been travelling to Eden as often as they could, but with her broken wing and current inability to fly it was slow hard work. She had fallen asleep during the day after she had met Zeeke, which had caused their schedule to go off track from the 'norm'. Not that she minded, it was quieter at night... she could keep Zeeke all to herself, which was good since she was desperatly trying to figure out what it was between them. This raw passionate thing that had taken her breath away.

Looking over at Zeeke she smiled softly and said, "How much longer until we reach Eden?" Sato was still nervous about meeting his family, his parents in particular, though she had said no more on the topic after he had last try to reasure her -she didn't want to sound like a scared little girl. Especially when she felt so much more around this alluring stallion.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 am
Alice watched her mate as they walked, it was getting late and already the blanket of darkness that would soon welcome was floating around them. Skipping ahead of him she turned to look into his face before laughing softly, "What's up Jasper? You still mad?" She knew she shouldn't tease him, especially since she had seen what was going to happen and hadn't warned him... she just couldn't resist seeing him fall flat on his arse. She smiled warmly at him before walking towards him and standing in the way so he couldn't continue forward. "Hey Grumpy, talk to me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In truth Jasper was anything but mad, but he liked the way his mate always tried to make it up to him and beg for his forgiveness. It was part of the reason why he had not soothed her worry. Of course, if there had been witnesses to his disgrace other than Alice well that would have been a completely different story. Grunting he rolled his eyes and looked into the soft brown of Alice's eyes. He was very good at acting mad. "I am talking Alice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice smiled widely at finally getting him to talk, "See, that wasn't so hard" she teased before her expression suddenly went blank as she stared into the unknown, into the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper was about to play her game of teasing when he saw and recognised her sudden change in expression. Waiting patiently for her to return to him he finally asked, "Alice? What did you see?" Concern was riddled on his strong features as he looked at the one mare that meant more to him than anything in the world. In his eyes no other mare could compete.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 am
Zeeke hadn't been bothered with their stopping to rest, he got to cuddle next to the beautiful damsel, share her warmth, feel her sensual breath across his skin 'OK there, don't get ahead of yourself.' He thought inwardly, all that really happened was that he waited till she fell asleep, trained in the small space that he could next her resting spot then went back to sleep with her until she woke- but it had been something he hadn't felt before, this flow of enthusiasm and excitement that rushed through his body was all because of her. His eyes fell down to Sato's face appreciatively, a bright smile crossed the stallions lips with ease at her presence.

The dim light had recreated her the way he had rescued her, slowly slipping into a mixture of lilac and blue hues. The night wasn't so bad, he always guessed it was an excuse to sleep but now, he was growing accustomed to it, again... It was because of her. Ah! His life seemed to revolving around her. What was happening to him? Were they actually something? An item... So, was she his girlfriend? Mate? She said she 'liked him' what was that supposed to mean! Like? Just likes...? He kind of grunted at that thought and there he was thinking he had already fallen for her. Relationships were... Confusing. Something seemed too familiar about it. He shook his head and that's when he noticed she was smiling at him. He laughed lightly under his breath.

"It's not that far, we'll be reaching the base of the mountain in about a days time, Then there's just the trail to follow. After that, we can go anywhere we want to, at our own pace and you'll be all sparkling bran new again." He winked. He could see that the wing was causing her a lot of trouble and, it wasn't his own reasons for going back, well not mainly but he wanted her ok again and he knew his family could help her. So she could fly and he could fly with her it would be magical.

"Not chickening out, are you?" He teased, grinning.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am
Sato smiled at him, and cocked an eyebrow at him out of curiously, what was he thinking? He had been lost his own throughts for a moment. Deciding to abandon the idea she simply shrugged softly and then continued with their conversation. "Never, what do you take me for... some silly mare who you can scare off?" She made a slightly indignified grunt as she rolled her eyes playfully and turned away from him for a moment before recapturing his gaze.

The truth was she was scared out of her mind, she knew why... part of her longed for approval, if she was told she couldn't have Zeeke she knew she would break. It startled her, why did she want him so much? It was as if he body and mind had already accepted him as hers, and now that it she couldn't simply let him get away.

Deciding she would do the best she could to impress his family she asked, in a soft near whisper of a voice, "Do you.... think there is anything I can do that will help your parents like me?" She had almost stopped after the 'you' but had forced herself to continue, she felt like she was shaking but knew that due to practising hiding her true feelings from her father that she was still in control -something that didn't usually stand true around Zeeke. She looked away from him a soft blush covered her features, she wanted to run from.... that urge to be on her own, to escape, but for some reason when she was around Zeeke the feeling passed quickly, replaced by something much more primative and raw. Her emotions and mind where shot, part of her didn't want to speak the truth, not even in the confides of her own mind.... as if just thinking it would make her unable to do anything but admit it to him, make her powerless and trapped... when in truth it would the most freeing thing she could do.

She loved Zeeke.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 am
Alice looked at Jasper, unsure what to make of her vision. Usually they warned her because there was danger or soon to be a new addition, but this had been different. So different. She shook her head as if to dislodge the idea as she spoke, "I saw two travellers headed this way. A beautiful female with scales of gold and a pelt of tanned white. A Kirin wind I believe. And a male... of white but with a hint of yellow." She thought out the images she had seen again, still unsure why she had receieved them. Clearly it had something to do with the Angeni, after all she usually had more visions about her own kind -but what impact would such a meeting have?

After a moment of silent recollection she remembered seeing the female talking with Jasper while the male... she lost it. Uncertain if she was correct or not she simply looked to Jasper and said, "I think we are to help them.... somehow?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper wasn't quite as convienced as Alice, for a moment he had felt a wave of terror radiating from her, as if she was expecting the worst. Reaching to her with his power he soothed and calmed her as he let her take her time figuring out the vision. He knew as well as anyone that Alice's visions where subjective. They only showed the course of actions and reactions of what everyone was currently planning, but of course knowing the outcome often changed it.... even if that was no the initial intention.

Once she was finished he moved towards her for a moment and kissed her, she meant the world to him. He would not lose her. Reluctantly pulling away he asked, "Is there danger Alice? And don't lie to me... you are a terrible liar." If there was danger he would force her to change course.

All that came in responce was a shake of her head and a smile. It left him wondering.... what was so bad that she had felt terror?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 am
Zeeke snorted at her comment and the roll of her eyes. If she wasn't so damn amazing and interesting and flirtatious... Oh god, why did she posses the ability? It drew him to her like no other. He stared at her from the side as she flicked her gaze the other way then back. She turned away, so... She was scared huh? He fumbled a smirk and held his head high.

"Suuure kitten, whatever you say~"

After the things he told her, why would she be scared? They were harmless and as long as the wolf clan didn't get to them first, which was the most worrying situation they would probably come across, it would be a breeze. He had never seen the awkward side to it, so he always thought it was a simple thing to do. It only confirmed his suspicions when she asked how she could impress them? She was thinking way too much in to this.

"Haha! That's what your worried about? That they won't like you? Look, babe. There's no need to worry, as I said, they will love you. You're perfect." He cast her a charming smile, he was actually in awe at how cute she was with the whole ordeal. He wasn't lying though, she really was perfect. At least she was... To him. She meant the world, he didn't know if his male tendencies were just starting to kick in, if he was crushing on her or if he actually did love her. He stretched out his neck to nuzzle her cheek sweetly as a way of trying to comfort her but he wasn't convinced that it had worked.

He closed his eyes briefly, reopening them to stare at the now starry night sky. They danced and sparkled through the tree tops, waving a shadowed pattern across them. He had never felt so at home. He knew he couldn't part from her, like this whole feeling would crumble. There would be always something missing if she wasn't there... He looked at her again.

"Besides, ever think that your dad would approve of someone like me?" He guessed her family must of been pretty formal and well taught and impressive. Whereas he was... None of that. Maybe he was starting to get her point as the feeling of anxiousness dwelled and curdled inside him at the thought of not being good enough for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 am
Kitten? Had he just called her Kitten? She blushed softly, for some reason she liked the way he said it, liked how it flowed naturally from his mouth -not that she would tell him that. Then he laughed at her again, it seemed he really did get why she was so paniced by the whole situation, granted he knew them well. Maybe he was right, maybe there was nothing to worry about? Deciding she would ignore the thought for now she filed it away for a topic to consider later. After all, she didn't want it to affect their travelling, especially since they had at least a day to go.

One thing was sure, Zeeke saw her as perfect, despite the fact she was far from it. Surely someone who was perfect would not have fallen into a hole and broken her wing? She still hated to think about it, hoping that one day she would see the funny side for her pathetic blunder. She didn't even have an excuse... like 'I was trying to save a rabbit' or something.

Looking at Zeeke she decided not to argue with him, simply continued to walk with him until he spoke of her fathers approval. It stopped her in her tracks. For two reasons. One, she still felt guilty for leaving without saying good bye, by now Ehren and Arabella would know she had left. Two, she hadn't really considered what her father would say about her relationship with Zeeke. She took a moment to do so as she watched him, then smiling she spoke the truth, "My father," she started as she caught him up, "Will approve of you simply because you make me happy. He always said he wanted myself and Arabella to find..." She was going to say 'love' but again couldn't bring herself to admit that she did or could so instead after a moments hesitation said, "...someone special." She only hoped that he wouldn't pick up on her blunder and that she had caught it quick enough that it had come out natural rather than hesitant. She leaned over to him and nuzzled his neck softly, taking in the scent of his mane as it tickled her nose. She simply enjoyed him for a moment before adding, "Ehren, my father, is pretty laid back most of the time." It was the truth, even heartbroken he had clung to the simplest things he could. She was glad he had found her and Arabella, she was happy have known his love and felt his embrace. She loved her father.

Deciding to tease him back she said with a playful wink, "Why Petal, if I didn't know better I would think you where scared!"  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 am
Alice smiled and start to skip forward again, looking over her should at Jasper. "Are you ready my love? They are close." Alice knew that once they found the pair that they had become fated to meet that Jasper would likely become stoic and incredible calm, he didn't do well with public affection but that was fine with Alice, she knew him inside and out, knew he had and would protect her with his life and strength. For that she would be eternally happy.

She had already felt the small movements that usually indicated life slowly forming in her belly, she only hoped it was true since it was still too early to tell if she was pregnant or not.

As they got closer to the area she had seen Alice looked to Jasper and with a smile said, "Ok.... you need to stay here. I will go get something and be back soon!" She hadn't told Jasper this part of the vision but for reason it seemed important that Jasper met the pair on his own to start with, she started to run a short distance away where she knew there where carrots ripe for the picking. She would get back to Jasper just as the pair approached if all went well.

And for Alice, everything went well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper went rigid at the idea of having to meet this duo without the comfort of Alice, but once again placed his trust in her. Standing like a statue he stared at the path ahead, waiting for the sign of movement that would indicate the arrival of his.... guests.

It was probably a good job he was alone, at least then he could access for himself if they where a threat or not. No thread for get near Alice, ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:11 pm
Zeeke wondered about it. How she stopped at her fathers name, if she met his family and saw the way they acted towards each other, would she run? Would she be miserable because of her choices? Somehow he wasn't sure if it was a good idea, if she would have second thoughts and leave him hanging right at the end. He didn't know what to make of it but it was a chance he was willing to take. Even at least, letting his folks meet her, to be able to smile and show them he is capable on his own and that he can live his life, just loving every second spent with Sato would be more than enough.

She smiled, he paused and frowned. She caught up to him and they continued to walk as she talked about him, he could see her father meant a lot her but, he didn't want to keep the topic serious for too long, it would kill the mood and so, he chuckled. "So, I'm someone special now. Eyyy?" He teased, pleased at her admittance. "I guess I've been promoted from 'like.'" He laughed lightly, blushing when she nuzzled him. It caught him off guard as to not expect it but by now he should of been used to the random burst of affections, they were both doing it frequently.

Scared? Granted her father sounded pretty cool but, he would never admit the thought was making him anxious. He pouted. "I'm not! And why are you still calling me petal!? It makes me sound so gay..." He blinked. Did he just see a- "Sato, stop!" He quickly shouted, panic threw him as he jumped ahead of her. Standing in between the mare and the tall, dark shadow. He had to stare a little while to make out the features, they were graceful and agile but bulky enough to show him that it was a stallion. He positioned himself calmly, as to not give the guy the wrong impression, slyly glancing back at Sato to see if she was alright.

"Yo, dude whats up? You lost or something?"
He asked, tilting his head. This was... Random. From what he could see, he figured the guy was a pretty boy.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 pm
She rolled her eyes playfully at the way he had taken to teasing her again, perhaps special had been the wrong word? He seemed suddenly very pleased with himself, she didn't have the heart to say anything else, instead a bright red blush covered her features. "Shut it..." she whispered as she continued forward.

She grinned at him at his obvious annoyance to being called gay, tilting her head she kept her voice and expression as innocent as she could muster -despite the growing need to laugh- as she said, "Well Petal, I thought you where gay... you are right? My little gay friend?" Once she finished she smirked and couldn't look at him any more, she was going to tease him some more when he suddenly snapped her name out with such urgency that stopped in her tracks, fear an evident emotion on her face before she gained control of herself once more. She moved closer to Zeeke, trying to slow her pounding heart... until she saw what lay ahead.

Zeeke must have been shocked by the presence of another, but now she could make out the features of an attractive Angeni. She was not afraid of Angenis, her father had told her much about their kind... and now she had met two in as many days, how lucky. Walking past Zeeke she smiled sweetly at the stallion and bowed her head softly in welcome, "Excuse my rude friend...." She shot Zeeke a look, "This is Zeeke, and I am Sato." She said as she turned back to the stranger.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:52 pm
Jasper stayed in place as the two strangers of Alice's vision approached. He relaxed slightly when he noted it was Angeni and a Kirinwind, both generally harmless races. He looked at them both slowly. The Angeni, obviously male, was much larger than the smaller Kirinwind. He was well built, trained in something or other -but that did not worry Jasper, he had experience that went with his training and this Angeni was clearly young. He was sure that this Angeni also had a cocky attitude, especially given the manner in which he had spoken to him. As the female spoke he acknowlegde that the Angeni was Zeeke and the speaker Sato. His attention drifted to the Kirinwind, she was delicate, full of life and beautiful, no wonder this Zeeke had chosen to travel with her.

His observations had taken a mere second, one of Jaspers talents being the ability to deduce a situation quickly -it had kept him alive.

Finally speaking he looked to Zeeke and said, "I am not lost. Nor do I need assistance." He turned his attention towards the female. "It is a pleasure Sato," He returned her gesture with a slight nod of his head before continuing, "My name is Jasper."

Jasper hoped Alice would return soon. The temptation standing here was too much. He knew that his eyes had already ventured to Satos neck at least three times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice had collected several carrots and was carrying them in her mouth at a steady pace, she was not too far away but far enough to delay anyone seeing her just yet. She hoped Jasper was alright. She checked her vision several times, he was not going to bite them. That was good.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:13 pm
It annoyed him to no end. When she teased him about being gay, that wasn't so bad, he could handle that kind of abuse but the way she swayed towards pretty boy, cropped blonde hair and a long, beautifully soft looking tail, in all his glistening glory. Another angeni and without at all being gay he could see the regards on how a female would consider him handsome. She had accepted him instantly and Zeeke had to sigh at the pain of a wince when he had caught her look. It wasn't her gentle smile that had captivating him, but one that scolded him. Made him feel tiny.

What did he care? He was always like that. With a soft grunt, he nodded at the stallion, trying to be polite. He watched them both in silence, how she spoke to him, how he returned her greeting. Was he? Nah. He wouldn't. He never got jealous... That was a lie but he couldn't help but stay under the command of her short lived glare. 'Behave' it told him and he had frozen like a kicked puppy.

"Hn." Yet, he was still suspicious. He could see those tiny fangs shining in the dim moonlight whilst taking in consideration for the four wings upon his back. He also had heard of fallen angels... From his mothers side. Even if he did do anything, it was sure to earn him a kick from the oh' mighty one. His eyes took to Sato, then to the male. He would watch, observe. That didn't mean he was going to be happy about it they still didn't know why he was here, all alone in the dark and heavily wooded area. 'How naive of her...'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:27 pm
Sato had turned back to Jasper and listened polietly, but part of her felt guilty for what she had done to Zeeke. She wanted to turn around and apologise.... but part of what she had been taught as a child about new people kept her stuck in place. She knew her expression now appeared sad, but no matter what she did she couldn't get it brighter.

Deciding it was best to imerge herself in the conversation at hand instead, she forced a gentle smile as she spoke, "The pleasure is all ours." It seemed Zeeke had gone very quiet... why had she shhhed him? She loved his cocky attitude and his teasing, and although she knew others weren't on the same level about it she didn't want him to be anyone but Zeeke....  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 pm
Alice had picked that moment to come into view, her lean body gracefully moving as she held several dangling carrots from her mouth. Rather than walk next to Jasper she stood a little way away from him, turning her attention to the Angeni and the Kirinwind that stood in front of her. She dropped the carrots carefully enough so they wouldn't snapped and then bowed her head softly in welcome, "Hello there, my name is Alice." She chirped happily, and noticing Jasper looking at the females neck made her want to say something, instead she looked at the male. She smiled happily as always she spoke, part of her wanted to check the future again but she resisted. "You seem very quiet. Problem?" Alice knew that unlike Jaspers very obvious fangs here where a little less obvious, hidden by years of practise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper breathed a sigh of relief with the appearance of Alice. He looked to Sato and then to Alice before remaining silence. Jasper didn't really like to talk.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff