Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 am
User Image

Bubu frowned. And frowned. The scowl threatened to set afire the target of the mighty frown. And the target, one would ask? A small purple flower set in a little clearing, nothing more. A small purple flower that had caught Bubu's attention with it's beauty and fragrance... and Bubu was sure she heard the flower call her ugly.

"You have a lot of nerve, you know that?" She scowled, moving to sit next to the little bloom. "It isn't very nice to say things like that, or else you run the risk of hurting someone's feelings! The AUDACITY!" She wanted to pluck the blossom just to hear it scream, but she knew that these purple blooms were held sacred in the pride, and she really didn't want to make anyone angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

Living in his pride Hoaka had gotten quite use to what he had originally thought of as individuals who were quite odd. Hoaka was not use to so many living together who had the sight, infact he himself had never met a seer before coming here to live. Now it was his job to protect those who could see.

The giant purple lion was making his way through the pride, making sure everything was in order. And that was when the shouts caught his ears. It wasn't a voice he recognized, he felt his ears perk. He came around the corner to see a pale cheetah, yelling at a .... at a flower. "Umm are you alright miss?" he managed to stumble out his voice full of confussion.

nessiaing

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 am
Bubu didn't bother to even glance at the newcomer; her attention was totally and completely on the offensive little flower that had a sassy attitude and was spewing obscenities, even as Bubu stood here. Her jaw dropped as she listened, words that she'd never even HEARD in her life stinging her ears.

"Well, my word." Bubu growled at the flower, finally turning to acknowledge the lion that had oh-so-politely approached her as if her welfare was utterly important to him. So many nice lions in this pride. She was glad Sadiki had brought her here.

"Did you hear what that ...thing... just said to me?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:42 pm
Hoaka stood by idealy as the female talked to an apparently rude little flower. Hoaka of course did not hear what the Cheetah heard, he was mildly confused he had thought that only lions were able to carry the sight but perhaps there was something speacial about this cheetah. He was mildly concerned about what was being said when the cheetah did finally turn to him to speak to him.

"I am sorry to say miss that I did not hear what the flower had said." he said his tone beyon appaulogetic. He was worried, he wasn't sure on how to talk to someone who was seeing or hearing things that he could not see or hear. He was still so new to the pride he had yet to really make friends.

nessiaing

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:37 pm
Bubu snarled at the flower before turning her back on it. She would simply ignore it, the stupid little thing. "Don't worry," she murmured apologetically, "I should not have involved you anyway, my good lion!" Her bright eyes focused on his face and a smile flirted with the corners of her mouth.

"I am new to the pride!" Bubu explained, the smile that had previously merely flirted with her mouth exploding into a full-blown grin. "Sadiki brought me. Do you know Sadiki? He's... well, he's kind of like my mate, but not really. Not yet, anyway. Maybe another day." She looked at her paws briefly before returning her gaze to him. "What is your name!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 am
Hoaka smiled, the cheetah although very odd seemed to be kind, not a dangerous seer at all. Hoaka was always mildly worried that one of the seers would have to turn our to be a little dangerous. But not this girl this girl was different.

"I am fairly new to the pride as well, but I don't think I am as new as you." he said with a grin. "No I sadly have not met Sadiki." He told the female, "Is he a cheetah like you?" Hoaka had met several mixed species couples, he wondered if that she was one of them.

"My name? I totally forgot to tell you, my name is Hoaka I am the defense commander of the pride." he told her. "What is your name my fine lady."

nessiaing

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 am
"Bubu," the pretty cheetah grinned at the lion, ears perked and eyes bright. "It is ever-so-nice to meet you, Hoaka! It is good to know I am not the only one new to the pride. Makes fitting in a bit easier, I suppose." She continued grinning at him.

"Do you know Joto'Damu? Have you met Kizuka? Joto is such a gentleman, but I have yet to meet Kizuka. I have heard such wonderful things about her and I am excited to meet her. I hope our meeting comes sooner rather than later!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 am
Hoaka smiled the cheetah seemed so indearing, and such a sweet soul. He was very excited to meet another memeber of the pride, he had just met a few. "That is a beautiful name Bubu." he told her.

"I have only met them in passing unfortunatly, no real conversations to speak of." He told her this with a sad expression on his face. The leaders of the pride always seemed so busy all of the time and Hoaka was trying his best to be useful and do what ever he could.

"You of course are not one of the only new members. There has been quite a few newcomers even since I have come here. Not to mention the pride's newborns that seem to be popping up all over the place." Hoaka smiled, he quite liked the new youngsters that were running around the pride. It made him feel like he had something real to protect.

nessiaing

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:18 am
"Thank you, Hoaka! You are a nice fellow." She loved flattery and polite males; gentlemen and chivalry made Bubu happy.

Bubu frowned softly at his sad expression. She knew how that felt. It seemed as if the only ones who had time for her were the cubs that she looked after. That was fine, she supposed, but sometimes it got tiring. It was nice to hold a conversation with another adult.

"Oh, yes. I love seeing new cubs. I plan to start a family of my own as soon as possible. This is just a wonderful place to raise cubs, don't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am
Hoaka smiled kindly as the cheetah talked, she seemed like quite the lovely dear. He was glad to have met her and he hoped that she would be a friend to him in the furture, he really could use friends here. "I do have to agree with you Bubu this place does seem to be a rather nice place to raise cubs, and i quite like cubs myself."

In truth Hoaka was a little worried about his cubs getting the disease that ran in the pride, it was considered a blessing to most but he didn't want any harm coming to his babies, and mostly he was worried about his male cubs... but that was all in the furture at the time now he wasn't even courting anyone with orginal blood, he wasn't courting anyone at all.

"Well Bubu its been very nice meeting you but unfortunatly I must be getting on my way, I like to patrol regularly make sure no one has gotten into trouble or needs my help." he gave the cheetah a kind smile.

nessiaing

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 am
"Yes, yes. I must get back to the cubs, as well. It was so nice to meet you, Hoaka!" She meant it, too! He was a lovely lion, one that she was glad to have made friends with. "I look forward to seeing you around the pride. Be safe, and mind the flowers! They're awful creatures." The last was said with a definite tone of distaste, and she shot a hateful glance at the flower that had started her conversation with Hoaka before heading back to her duties.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games