Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][FIN] Father like son... or the other way around? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 am
This is an RP between Demon and his father Gishoni.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 am
Demon watches his father closely, they have been stuck in this place for days. Training he had been told, something about becoming one with the darkness so that you could use it your advantage... yeah yeah, so interesting. He rolled his eyes and grunted.

Why had he let his father talk him into this? Ok, so it was probably more due to the fact that Gishoni rarely talked to him and he had wanted to impress him.... but seriously, how could he do that when his father couldn't even see him? Or could he? After all despite the darkness of the cave he could still make out Gishoni's red eyes and the symbols that shone on his sash. His eyes looked down to where he knew his own sash was -nothing. Well, maybe the faintest touch of white? GAH! He was going crazy.

"Father," he said in a huff, "How long do you expect to keep us both here? I would rather hunt." Demon loved hunting. The taste of meat and blood was ever a temptation.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 am
Gishoni rose his head at the sound of his sons voice, "Stop being a baby. If I didn't know better I would think you where being a coward." He hissed at him, if there was one reason for him to breed it was to increase the number of soquili who could do harm... who could live in the darkness, who could drink blood. He had believed he had found a worthy partner in Demon's mother. She had taught them well, but there was still always something to learn, still always more to consider.

He turned to look at his son, Demon was a fitting name. In the light of day he knew they looked very similar. Similar wings and horns, and Demon had chose to wear a sash not unlike his own. Yet while the red that Gishoni wore usually meant fear and evil to his victums, the blue and gold of Demon's seemed to scream 'I am cold-hearted get the ******** away from me'. Interesting. Very interesting indeed. They also both had glowing eyes, although he was unsure his son realised that fact.

"Anyone would think you have gone soft." He laughed menicingly before turning away to face the darkness once more. Gishoni had lived so long in the darkness that he could see perfectly well now. What a shame his son didn't see the value for such a gift.

"What can you see?" He ordered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 am
Demon huffed, "I am not a baby!" He snapped back. Ok, so that probably did him no favours but he hated how his father seemed to always believe he knew best. Afterall, how much did the b*****d actually know him? He hadn't been around when they where growing up... leaving the raising of them to his mother. Now there was a creature of evil and malice! He actually cowered when she was in a temper. Rather than that feel her kick. Of course Fathom had taken after their mother in many ways, and although he.... cared? Yes, he supposed he did care a little for her... he didn't really want to get on the wrong side of her kicks either. He had made that mistake before.

Gone soft? Him? The only reason he hadn't snapped at his father or attacked him was because he actually valued his life and knew his father wouldn't hesitate in ending it should he piss him off.

Sighing and shoving such thoughts away he said, "I see darkness Father. Plain black darkness. Why....?"  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 am
Gishoni spun around so fast he watched his son actually jump, most likely he could see his red glowing eyes now focussed soley on him. Coward, he was almost ashamed of him. Except self-preservation seemed to be driving Demon right now.

"You aren't even trying. Do not waste my time... you are just a bug in the light of things. I will have more children soon and they will outshine you if you do not watch it. You are my eldest son, and currently my old son. Do NOT" he hissed, "Fail me. Or I will end your sorry exsistance before you can even blink."

A growl rumbled in his throat. He was getting angry, never a good sign for those who where around him. Only Misha seemed capable of taming the beast, and even then she got herself beaten in the process. Poor thing.

But now was not the time to think of such things, "Try again. Or I will simply walk away and leave you in the darkness to learn the hard way." Right now Gishoni though learning the hard way may actually do his son some good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 am
Demon was stunned by the reaction speed of the old man, great -there really was no hope.

Conceeding defeat he pulled himself up to his feet and looked at his father, the red eyes looked wrong in this place, disembodied red that lead to a spiral of a sash that glowed just as menacingly. Yeah, this was one stallion he shouldn't have tried to mess with. The fact he was Gishoni's only son would not hold his temper forever. "Point taken." He said as he looked past his father into the blanket of darkness.

At first he saw nothing, just empty blackness. But then... he heard noises. Rats scurrying around not too far from them, birds who had got lost in the endless tunnels. Then he saw a flicker of darkness, amazingly enough it seemed darker than even the thick darkness of the cave -if that was even possible. "I see.... movement." He said, he only hoped that his new found 'effort' would appease his fathers rage.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:57 am
He watched as his son pulled himself to his feet, it was about time. The lazy streak of his was starting to worry him, how would he ever make a good hunter if he didn't even have the patience to stalk his prey? He was worried, Demon better not turn out to be worthless or he would kill him. To Gishoni he believed his genes where too important to simply waste.

"Better," he grunted before continuing, "...so what is causing the movement? Can you make out anything else?"

After a while of waiting and watching Gishoni felt his anger surge, he couldn't simply stand here any longer. "I have a challenge for you Demon. If you think you are man enough for such a think that is!" It was a dare, a challenge..... and he knew his son wouldn't be able to turn down the opportunity to beat him. Not that that would ever happen. Gishoni was not against cheating... especially when the only rule was: 'there are NO rules'.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 am
Frustration was definatly a pressure all around him now. What did it matter what caused the movement? They where the hunters here and nothing had so much as dared to come near them since they had entered this god awful cave. And that was without them even having to try. What was the point?

"I don't know. A rat... what difference does it make. There is nothing that would pose a threat in a situation here!"
This was a waste of time as far as Demon was concerned, and it was starting to get on his last nerve.

Then, his father suprised him again. A challenge? Something different? He leaped at the chance, "I could take you any day old man. What do you have in mind?"

Demon was smiling... he was actually smiling!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:06 am
Gishoni could hear the frustration in Demon's voice for a moment. He wanted to shake the voice, was he really that overtly confident? Didn't he realise that the creatures simply hadn't come near them because of him? It was his scent that drove them away. He had won that battle a long time ago when he had no where to go but live in a cave filled with darkness and despair.

At least his son was saved such torment.

"You will see one day that it does matter." He said with a weary old sigh, he was getting too old for this nonsence!

"As for my challenge," he continued, "since you seem to want to leave so desperatly you can. But you must find your own way out of this maze of tunnels," if Demon succeeded at least this wouldn't have been a wasted journey. If he couldn't see he would have to rely on his other senses, a hightened sence of things that seemed to cling to you when you where in the darkness. All skills that had saved Gishoni at one time or another in his life. "However, there is a catch. While you are trying to navigate and escape you will be my prey. I will not hold back Demon, I would do you no favours by doing so."

He paused for a moment, allowing the importance of those last words to sink in. Surely even his pigheaded son understood that if Gishoni had a chance he would kill him, would attack him, would lure him deeper into the cave? Afterall... Demon was about to become Gishoni's prey. May God help him. "Do you accept son?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 am
Demon was not foolish enough not take a moment to contemplate his fathers offer, part of him knew that the old man was up to something... but it was in his nature not to turn down a challenge. "I agree Father." He paused for a moment before continuing, if he had to play this fickle game of his fathers he would do so on his own terms, "but Father is I win, I want you to leave me a lone for a while. And by winning I mean either I best you in a fight or I get out of the tunnel, either will have the result of me completing this little challenge of yours."

Feeling rather smug about his chances he simply watched his father for a moment, he would give the old man a head start, lordy knew he probably needed it.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 am
Gishoni made no effort to hide his smile, despite his sons smug and bold attitude Gishoni felt no fear. Maybe that was simply the increased blood flow that always rose with his excitment and determination, he had meant it when he said he would not simply allow his son to win or go easy on him. By the time they escaped her he planned to leave scars on Demon, be they physical or mental.

"I accept. If I win you WILL listen to me." It was not an option, and so he never waited for a reply. Instead Gishoni fainted left and then darted right so that a blur of the illumiated colour of his eyes and scarf left a trail in both directions. If Demon had been paying attention he would have figured it out but Gishoni was counting on his sons overconfidence.

The fact was that Gishoni was getting older, but that didn't mean he was out of tricks yet.... no, in fact it was quite the opposite. He would best his son, because the truth was you could teach an old dog new tricks, you just couldn't teach a stubborn one.

There was no one more stubborn than his son.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 am
Demon was suprised. He would be the first to admit. One moment he was staring at the dark shadow he believed was his father and the next the old man had moved as fast as lightning some how covering his trail so that Demon's eyes couldn't follow.

Why had been so cocky? In that moment he really did feel foolish. How could he beat someone who had lived in caves for years, whereas Demon had always been a lover of open spaces, room to fly.... pretty ladies. His eyes simply weren't able to see with the lack of light bouncing towards them. If only there was a way to force some extra light into the cave?

Automatically he looked up. Light would likely come flooding into the cave if there was a hole.... but Demon had no idea how thick the ceiling was. He would either never make a hole or knock too hard and force a cave in. Both would result in a similar outcome... failure.

Ok, so that wasn't an option. His mind started whirling as he tried desperatly to figure out what he was going to, just as an idea started to form he heard movement behind him... much larger than the rat or mouse or whatever the hell it had been. So it was probably his father. A smug smile returned as he turned around to greet his father.

But instead of the familar red glow of Gishoni's eyes Demon saw.... nothing.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 am
Gishoni watched and waited, moving every now and then with a stealth his old muscles had committed to memory. On several occassions he purposefully messed up so that he could get Demon's attention but moved on before getting caught.

It was a game of cat and mouse, prey and predator. It was Gishoni's faviourite game. Despite everything he really did want his son to win..... but now the bloodlust was starting to grow, and it didn't care that it longed for its one and only sons blood.

To distract himself and Demon; he flicked his rump in Demons direction so that his spaded tail tickled Demon's side.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am
Demon had to hold in a hiss as he felt his fathers tail hit him, the old man was playing with him... he just knew it. Great, since when did Demon become the play thing of others?

Angry and no longer able to hold in a hiss he eyed the darkness, not looking just for movement now but for any signs of his father. He moved forward, darted left then right, hoping to distract and confuse.

The tunnels seemed to be more twisting that he remembered coming in, his father was right... he really should have been paying more attention. How foolish he had been!! What annoyed him most was that his father had been right.... not that Demon planned to ever tell him that, there would be no living with the monster within him them. No, two dominate souls.... it would never work if Demon submitted like that to his father.

Demons eyes glowed white in the darkness, and just then he saw red eyes glowing a head.

He froze..... he had been hunted!!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 am
Gishoni had cut his son off, and was now stood before him. Unashamed.... a hunter with his prey in sight. He licked his lips, "Foolish Demon, did you think you could escape or distract me so easily? If so you are mistaken son.... what will you do now?" Ok, so Gishoni was taunting Demon, but if this was the only way to keep his own building bloodlust under control and teach the boy a lesson then so be it!

He growled, waiting..... ever the patient hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces