Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Moonlight Market - - [junk shops, services, and charities] - - Seven Year Anniversary Party!!
[OPEN]Oceantail's Numerology Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oceantail

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:59 pm
I found out about numerology through my research on types of divination. After some deeper investigation I have learned the skill, and now offer it to you.
A brief explanation of my services:
I use the Agrippan, or Pythagorian Method of numerology. to do so I will require information on your part to do a reading, this can be PMed to me if you would like it to remain confidential. The types of readings I can do are:

*Name number: It is primarily for reflection purposes, to do this I will need your full name, First, Middle, and Last.

*Compound Name number: requires the same Information but is considered "truer" than your basic name number

*Personality Number: Used for reflections, it represents the face you show the world. I will need your preferred name

*Heart Number: Used for reflections it represents your deep feelings and wishes. I will need your Preferred name

*Life Number: Used for reflections, it represents Innate aspects of yourself. I will need your date of birth Month, Day, Year

*Destiny Number: Used for Reflections, It represents your potential. I will Need your Full name (as in the case of the Name Number)

*Karmic Number: Used for Reflections, It represents where your faults lie. I will Need the information for your Name and Life Numbers.

*Year at a Glance: Predicts what the year may hold for you. I will need Your birthday and the year in question.

*Monthly Insight: Forecasts what lies in the month, I will need your Birth date and the month in question.

*Daily Insight: Forecasts what a certain day may bring. I will Need your birth date and the day in question (month, day).

*Numerical Compatibility: This shows the compatibility between two people as shown through Numerology(don't make life decisions solely on this reading). I will need the preferred names of you and your partner.

Prices:
Quote:

Name number: 10 gold biggrin

Compound Name number (includes basic as well) 50 gold

Personality Number 50 gold

Heart Number: free biggrin

Life Number: 50 gold

Destiny Number: 50 gold (Includes Name number)

Karmic Number: 200 gold (Includes Name number)

Year at a Glance: 100 gold

Monthly Insight: 100 gold

Daily Insight: 10 gold biggrin

Numerical Compatibility: 100 gold

When it says Includes it means for no extra charge, they are considered a pack and will be divined in the reading. If there are any questions or comments you may PM me and I will get to you as soon as I can. I will dispose of any information after the reading unless posted, then you may delete you own post when I have posted the reading if you choose. If you don't trust Gaia security and still wish to have a reading, PM me and I will send you my private E-mail.
For legal purposes, I am not saying you have to give me this information It just happens to be necessary for divination

**Addendum**
I will not do any requests for all the readings. This is far too time consuming and will end up with a lot of redundancy. So please limit your requests to two or three readings per request, and please don't abuse that and ask in a series of requests one after another.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Oceantail  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:51 am
This is really interesting. I think I will have the Compound Name Number please. I will send you the information and a trade immediately.  

zabazor
Vice Captain

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm
Can I have the heart number and destiny number? I'm Lena Seriner Curtin.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Zabazor, your name number is 8

You tend to be reservered or quiet, but overtime usually attain your desires. Patience is the the key with this number, waiting to attain your desires

your Compound name number is 17

it is associated with the ancient Magi

it symbolizes overcoming obstacles, and growth

It represents Immortality, and the infinite  

oceantail

oceantail

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:20 pm
Beautiful, your Heart number is 1

born to lead, has a strong sense of purpose. High levles of energy with a great disire to succeed. It may represent difficulty in growing relationships

your Destiny number is 3
It represents that you are determined to succeed. it reflects the abillity to hide disappointment with humor and wit. It may also indicate difficulty with interpersonal relationships. it can also reflect conflicting disires for freedom and love.

your Name number is also 3
it represents a resolute nature, a refusal for anything less than total satisfaction  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 pm
Hi! I'd like Heart Number and Destiny Number! smile  

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

oceantail

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 pm
Lenah, your Heart number is 7
It means that you may have a touch of the philosopher, or a mystic. It also may suggest that you're a bit of a recluse and have a hard time letting people in.

Your Destiny number is 1
It represents the potential for leadership. The innate ability to take charge of the situation lies within you whether it is active or dormant is up to you.

Your Name Number is also 1
This also represents charisma and ability to lead but it warns of an over inflated ego, be sure to keep your position and limitations in mind  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:41 am
oceantail

You tend to be reservered or quiet, but overtime usually attain your desires. Patience is the the key with this number, waiting to attain your desires

Not to sound base, but how am i meant to read this? It seems like notes, not a cohesive thought. And what is ancient Magi?

I do find the first reading very interesting since it pertains to my deeper self, and I normally try to act the opposite of that, or at least appear to act the opposite.  

zabazor
Vice Captain

oceantail

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:37 pm
zabazor
oceantail

Not to sound base, but how am i meant to read this? It seems like notes, not a cohesive thought. And what is ancient Magi?

I do find the first reading very interesting since it pertains to my deeper self, and I normally try to act the opposite of that, or at least appear to act the opposite.

I'm sorry I didn't know how to convey the meaning of the numbers, and since you were my first try I just gave you my notes, if you noticed more recent entries I have gone for more of a composed sentence, if you like I can try to redo your reading for free.
as for how the reading and your persona don't match, I think it might be the case that the number might actually be there for you to look at your current personality and ask questions, that will help you affirm or rebuild your personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 am
I would appreciate having the reading in a more cohesive structure if you do not mind. I do not want to be a bother.  

zabazor
Vice Captain

oceantail

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm
Your Name Number appears to already be in the fashion I use now.
You tend to be reservered or quiet, but overtime usually attain your desires. Patience is the the key with this number, waiting to attain your desires to clean it up I would say that the last sentence should read: Patience, and waiting to attain your desires is key with this number.

Your Compound Name number is 17, it represents overcoming obstacles to attain your desires, with the previous number this would lead me to think that with patience you will overcome the obstacles between you and your desires. I think the association with the ancient magi is irrelevant in for this reading. The Immortality and infinite, could represent your goals, being long term or spiritual in nature

I hope this information can be of use to you, or at least bring up some interesting questions  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 am
Attention
In Honor of the Holiday America seems to be overlooked, For the month of November, Karmic Number, Year at a Glance and Monthly Insight will be at half price until December first. Please take advantage of this amazing offer. biggrin  

oceantail

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm
sorry...Took me forever to realize you finished. That is interesting and slightly scarily accurate. I understand now...thank you

-and as an aside to your last post. What holiday are you referring to?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:03 pm
zabazor
sorry...Took me forever to realize you finished. That is interesting and slightly scarily accurate. I understand now...thank you

-and as an aside to your last post. What holiday are you referring to?

Thanksgiving, I know the old thing of the taking the land from the natives and stuff but the holiday seems to dissappear between Halloween and Christmas for mainstream america especially with christmas eating the rest of the calender  

oceantail

IileyahWithTheStars

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:10 pm
May I have the Heart, Destiny, and Personality readings? My name: Taylor Renae LeCroy.
I'll send a trade now.  
The Moonlight Market - - [junk shops, services, and charities] - - Seven Year Anniversary Party!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games