Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Le' Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:01 pm
etto... whoever you are... you shouldn't have done what you did... You posted the same thing in almost every thread! I'm no admin for this guild or anything... but you should have read the rules. What you did may be considered as spam... and you even posted in the rules thread!!! I mean... moko-chan said it clearly.

moko-chan
Guuuuys.... rule thread! Not a chatter thread...

I mean... it's common sense to read the rules before posting anything... right? Anyway, I'm just saying this because you should be more careful, because you might be forgiven... or maybe not. And I mean no harm or threat here, 'kay? Just don't post without reading the rules first.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:31 pm
Malu CLBS
etto... whoever you are... you shouldn't have done what you did... You posted the same thing in almost every thread! I'm no admin for this guild or anything... but you should have read the rules. What you did may be considered as spam... and you even posted in the rules thread!!! I mean... moko-chan said it clearly.

moko-chan
Guuuuys.... rule thread! Not a chatter thread...

I mean... it's common sense to read the rules before posting anything... right? Anyway, I'm just saying this because you should be more careful, because you might be forgiven... or maybe not. And I mean no harm or threat here, 'kay? Just don't post without reading the rules first.

*sigh..*
thanks, malu-chan. you've noticed to, eh? i thought it was a new dominator at first, so i was all burning with passion to re-dominate, ne? but then the first post i saw from here was like "visit my site!"
me: ......eh? *cocks head*
then i noticed all the rest were just the same.
dammit, editing/deleting/lecturing really takes it out on one. i'm not banning geeill-san only because this was a first--however, if more than half of the other mods disagree, be my guest. stare dont do this again, you guys--its both a pain to read over and over again and a pain to delete over and over again.
DONT SPAM, DAMMIT!! scream
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:29 pm
You're welcome, saku-chan... it must have been hard work... to delete/edit all those posts...  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:20 am
It takes forever...trust me...I've not done it for this guild, but I have for others like deleted literally 2.5 PAGES of posts because of an argument...all I have to say is ew...don't make me do it or else I'll be angry...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:34 am
Oh dear... at first I thought it was this one thread. o_o If she comes and does this to the TRC Guild, I'm flat out banning her....

But may I ask, would anyone mind it if we banned her? (If you haven't already) She's flat-out ignored the rules several times. Even in the rules thread itself.
-mokona  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:53 pm
she did? sweatdrop havent noticed...
to moko-chan: yeah, i was afraid she'd do the same thing to the tsubasa guildy too... so i checked it right after deleting/editing/dominating all the posts in this guild...
thank God she didn't...
im thinking we should give her one last chance, but, like i said before, if more than half of you all agree on baning...be my guest, i suppose... sweatdrop
to angel-chan: SERIOUSLY?! eek you poor...thing..*minna: shes not a "thing", saku-chan... sweatdrop * wow....
to malu-chan: ....you typed "naku-chan"instead of "saku-chan"... sweatdrop d'you mind if i edit it?
....ill take your silence as a yes. *edit*
malu-chan: hey! scream
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:25 pm
Your names are too alike! scream

Anyway... XXXHOLIC VOLUME 1 IN MEXICO!!! IT HAS BEEN RELEASED!!! I'M SO GOING TO BUY IT!!! MR CAPS LOCK HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF MY FINGERS!!!

Original format... I will live again those moments from when I read the first scanlations crying so happy  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:13 pm
lol....good for you...

I dunno...I say she gets another chance...but if any more problems happen, we'll ban her.

Hime: And the most ironic part? It was quiet and all for like a year, and suddenly a mass argument breaks out like 2 weeks ago..thankfully I only had to delete a page that time... sweatdrop  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:35 pm
stupid people these days! :shakes fist:
to malu-chan: kyaa! thats awesome! thats wonderful! *aplause, yo!*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:31 am
Yay for me! I got volume 1 yesterday! I had forgotten about the duckie Yuuko used in the park! xd Now I can't wait for the next volume and the 1st one for Tsubasa. (Out this month! xd )  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:24 am
Malu CLBS
Yay for me! I got volume 1 yesterday! I had forgotten about the duckie Yuuko used in the park! xd Now I can't wait for the next volume and the 1st one for Tsubasa. (Out this month! xd )
*applauds* Good for you! 3nodding We'll have sake in celebration. heart
-mokona  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:32 am
Sake!!! 4laugh Me invites, since me was the one who bought it, the manga. 3nodding *cheers!*  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:58 pm
*gets the haunting images of drunkiness*
.....nah...not me....
not me...*scurries away, into the depths of the tsubasa guildy...*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:37 pm
Will be gone a while...please see TRC guild..and pardon my illiteracy in this post...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:25 am
ahh, if you're still on, im joining you...im almost finished dominating this guildy...
ohh--but before that, i have to update the FAQs....
dammit, i freaking want those DVDs! the holic dvds... gonk
-sakura  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas