Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 pm
Totoma's has been a place for shinobi of all ages to go, for nearly twenty years. The young Totoma opened the store up, in hopes of being able to draw his friends in to the 'club' and have a good time, while he made money. However, it turned into a major hit with the village and passers by. The Cafe servers everything that you would find in any other village, having notably famous Ramen Dishes. Also, the Cafe seemed to have doubled into a Nightclub, all on it's own.

Currently owned by Nekita Matata.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Consider Your Life Gone!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri walked into the shop smiling her training was now completed as she sat down for some thing to eat she wondered "hum I wounder how that Makoto is doing?" she said to her self waiting for the waiter to show up

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Consider Your Life Gone!"♦❄♦❄♦

kiri then orders a bowl of rice and beef as she waits for the food lays out a sheet of paper for battle plans and condemnations to do when in fights

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 pm
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

The masked woman wandered into the cafe and took a seat. She decided to sit and wait until Hazukan came up to join her. She wasn't sure why but she still had a nagging feeling that she knew him from somewhere.

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 am
Hazukan entered the restraunt and took a seat next to Amata"Why may I ask,do you always wear that mask?"
[ sorry for the short post ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 pm
Of a castle and escapes.

User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*

Amara looked over to Hazukan as he took a seat next to her. She smiled innocently beneath the mask before he asked his question. When he did, Amara reached up and brought her fingers down over the polished bone as she answered. "It is because I do not like the person who stares back at me.." It seemed like a broad answer, so she decided to elaborate.

"Do you ever get the feeling that maybe you are someone else entirely? I feel that way whenever the mask is of. It has gotten so bad that I cannot even stand to look at my own reflection..." Her lips turned down into a frown as she sighed. "I feel as if the person beneath this mask is evil...someone dangerous who has hurt a lot of people...So that is why I wear the mask. With this on, I can be who I really am."

Annihilate.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 pm
Hazukan rubbed his chin thoughfully"I think your just afraid you will attract to many men" Hazukan laughed heartily to himself. His laugh,anouther of his nice features. It alone had made women swoon to his side. Ready to do his bidding if he only spoke it. As he finished he grinned deviliously at Amata"So,Amata,where do you Hail From?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Of a castle and escapes.

User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*

(XD It's Amara lol)
Amara sat there and stared a little bit as he began to laugh. For some reason she started blushing a little, but she wasn't sure why. The female turned her head away a little as if she were trying to regain herself before answering his question. "I don't know where I come from. I don't remember anything about my past other than being found by a Kiri ninja and being brought here. That is merely the extent of my memories. But what about you Hazukan? You must have some pretty fond memories right?"

Finally she turned her head around so that she was looking at Hazukan in the eyes once more. The woman was smiling, but it seemed a little jealous.

Annihilate.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:28 pm
[ He was given fake memories ]
Hazukan shrugged"My parents were scholars at the Ninja Acadamy. I was raised there basicly,learning everything from a young age. We were the only Hyuuton family in the village so we were always held in a bit of fear. One day a man who was keen on the old ways attacked us on the way home and killed both my parents. I would have followed suit if my Uncle hadnt showed up and dispatched of him. I have this as a momento" He flipped his bangs up to show to scars. One going verticle while the second went diagnole where the first one stopped. It looked exactly like the number 1...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 pm
Of a castle and escapes.

User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*

Amara looked over at the scar and blinked for a moment. Her hand rose up to a spot on the back of her neck where she had felt a number burnt into her skin, as if she had been branded. "Strange..." She looked over to Hazukan, something seemed to be bothering her a little bit. She wasn't entirely sure if she should talk about her own numbered scar or not. What if he thought she were a monster for having it? Of course he'd ask questions too but she wouldn't know the answers.

"Did that man give you the scar? The one who killed your parents?"

Annihilate.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 am
Hazukan leaned his head against his arm which he propped up on the table as he listened to Amara speak. He stirred the water in his glass,a dreamy look in his eye as if he were remembering something long lost"There are certain aspects of my life I cannot recall. The doctors said I blocked it out while others said I received a major concussion and cant remember. But yes,the man gave me this scar..." The glass he was striing suddenly shattered. Hazukan had froze the water inside it thus making it expand and breaking the water. In the next second he waved his hand over it and it melted once more back into normal water. He snapped his fingers once and the water floated of the table and began to hover in front of his face  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:10 pm
Of a castle and escapes.

User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*

"Well..it's just really strange because...Well..." She wasn't quite sure how to put it, so instead she decided to show him. The woman stood up from her seat and knelt on the ground beside Hazukan. She pulled her long white hair back to show him a burn on the back of her neck in the shape of the nimber 9.

"I wonder if that's the reason certain people have been calling me Nine. It really is strange though. But it must just be a coincidence right?" The female stood up and let her hair fall back over the scar again as she took her seat. "In any case, atleast you have some memories. Even if they are terrible. I can't remember a thing."

Annihilate.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:53 pm
Hazukan's brow furrowed as he saw her scar. It was as if the memory were mere inchs away from his grasp but continued to allude him. As Amara took her seat Hazukan stood himself"Well I say,it hardly puts a blemish on your beauty" He smiled once more,showing off his starlight white teeth. He offered her his hand"Come,lets go for a little stroll"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 pm
Of a castle and escapes.

User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*

Amara turned and looked to him. "Beauty is not something that I am too concerned with. There are more pressing matters. Besides, you do not even know what lies beneath this mask. I could be some hideous woman for all you know. What would you do if I were to remove this mask and what you saw was a woman with boils on her face?" She was speaking with such a scenario because she wanted to see what sort of man he was. Though she was sure she already knew the answer. Amara pushed herself up and looked at him, wondering what he would say.

(Sorry for the delay. Fable 3 took my attention away. Round 1 is done XD Now I just gotta play the game about 4 or 5 more times XD But don't worry, now that I know what happens, I'll be on more)

Annihilate.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:42 am
Hazukan shrugged"I could give you reasons as to why I know thats not true but I speculate thats not what you want. If that was true though I wouldnt care much,as long as it doesnt hinder your proficiancy in combat"  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff