Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm
The Azure Angel

User Image

On a high mountain, perched in the depths of Kumo's clouds and hovering just a few miles away from Livid Landings, the hospital of Kumo make's it's standing. Reaching nearly the equal of two skyscrapers, and ranging the size of a castle it houses the ill, the sick and the infirm in its welcoming halls. The luminous blue hue that radiates from this hospital is said to possess chakra that acts as a tranquilizing agent and soothes the pain of those who enter its light. The luminance from the Azure Angel shines valiantly through the deepest clouds, and serves as a guide to aid lost travelers; thus hinting to the meaning of it's name. The entire building is given a soft feeling on the outside by the glistening water that rests on it. Pools of water reflect the glow and throw it back up, creating a beautiful illusion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm
Sypher took steady breathes as he lay in the hospital bed, the muscle relaxants starting to take effect on his twitching limbs and cramped muscles. He stared up at the ceiling in silence, trying to swallow his emotions None of this is helping me. I can't...I hate this stupid place. he thought, his anger not directed towards the hospital in anyway.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 pm
Kyo made it to the hospital little sad at what happened to Sypher cause he helped him and Shi. kyo stuffed Shi in his jacket from he all-seeing nurse who demanded to obey the no pets rule of the hospital. He asked where Sypher's room was and walked up steps to get there, reaching it finally. Shi poked his head out of Kyo's jacket as Kyo poked his head in. Seeing Sypher''s scary sensei no where right now he walked in and closed the door gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 pm
Sypher jumped slightly as the door closed and he sat up on his elbows "Eh? What are you doing here?" he frowned at the kid from earlier ...Kyo something... he thought, rubbing his chin with one finger then winced as his arm tensed sharply "s**t. Damn, Kay. Him and his stupid lightning...what did you want?" he looked at Kyo, still frowning.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 pm
Kyo saddened, quivering his lip and tilting his head down. It was like the cutest puppy dog face ever, no pun intended. A tear went down his face as the nine year old looked at Sypher. "I'm sorry...I couldn't help but worry about you. He didn't try to cry. Walking up to Sypher, now knowing he hated probaly raiton and inuzuka's. Why did Kyo have to have raiton too? And be a Inuzuka! Damn the luck, Kyo thought about this as he kept looking at Sypher with the puppy eyes. It was a child's nature to give that look when super duper sad. "Don't be mad at th Inuzuka's for Kay's stupidity." He wimped, Shi whined just as cutely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 am
Sypher couldn't really speak, staring at Kyo's face as the boy made possibly the saddest face he'd ever seen. He scooted away, thrown off balance by the apology and his face was slightly red "Y-Why are you apologizing?! Kay's the stupid a** who shot me up with lightning!" he snapped, sitting up to sit cross legged, his hands on his knees "I don't care about the Inuzuka and my anger has nothing to do with them! I'm pissed at Kay. He drives me up the wall! And what did I say about crying?!" he grabbed a handful of tissue by his bed and shoved it at Kyo "Crying solves nothing! So stop it.'"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:23 pm
Kyo whiped his cheek with his sleeve. He couldn't help but cry, it was his nature. "I'm sorry.....but I didn't want to be the next stupid whatever you said kind of guy..." He whiped his eyes with the tissue. His big blue eys seemed to sparkle as he pouted. Shi rolled his eyes and climbed out of his shirt, walking to the side of the room. Kyo stepped closer to Sypher's bed as he took out a dog treat and held it front of Sypher, not really thinking that normal people didn't eat dog treats like Kyo did.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:27 pm
Sypher stared at him then sighed putting his chin in his hand "You really are a kid aren't you?" he stared at Kyo for a moment then at the dog treat "You want me to eat that?" he asked, looking slightly amused and possibly a little confused.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:36 pm
He raised a eyebrow, nodding for Sypher to eat it. Shi just glared. "Not uh, I'll be ten in a year! Don't you eat these treats?" He smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:44 pm
Normal people don't eat dog treats... Sypher examined the treat then leaned forward, taking it in his teeth. His hands were still cramped and painful to move so just biting it was easier "Ten huh. I'm 15. 5 years older than you." he said around the treat before tilting his head back to let it slide into his mouth. It crunched oddly but wasn't to bad tasting.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm
"Sixe years older then me, I'm still 9." Kyo said, watching Sypher eat the dog treat, he hugged around Sypher's waist.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Sypher went as stiff as he had when Apollo had shown up behind him when Kyo hugged his waist "O-Oye! What are you doing?!" he held his arms out, staring at Kyo in stunned confusion, his face beet red. He wasn't sure what to do with his hands, having never been hugged before, and they went out at his sides like sticks.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Kyo snuggled his head into Sypher's belly. He looked up to Sypher with a confused glance. "You don't like my hug?" He asked. Taking out another doggy treat, he threw it to Shi who looked like he could claw the first treat out of Sypher's belly soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Sypher seemed like he was going to bolt at any minute "I'm not sure what you're...I don't know." he said, trying to maneuver his arms around the boy "Why are you giving me a hug?" he asked, finally setting his hands on Kyo's head and back, still uneasy.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:22 pm
Kyo snuggled back to Sypher's belly. Holding his arms around his waist tightly. "Cause when you ate the dog treat you became my friend. Sign of friend acceptance. Only your a human friend, not a doggy." He giggled cutely, Shi numbed on his treat.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games