Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:40 pm
A bridge with a wooden platform, a black luxorious railing running down both sides and to complete it a beautiful waterfall pouring down right behind it which falls to the river below.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:47 pm
Hiro walked into the area and onto the bridge then leaned on the railing and waited for lena to arrive.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:47 pm
Lena walked towards the bridge. Her eyes widened when she saw it. "Oh my God!" she smiled. "It's...It's amazing!" she laughed and ran up to the railings to look at the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm
He smiled and then turned her to face him. "but...the view isn't the only reason I asked you to come here with me" he said softly, his hand began to shuffle in his pocket and he looked down abit shyly, he knew awhile back that she thought the love was fading away..."I know what you were thinking...that are love was going to fade away..." he said softly then pulled his hand out of his pocket and held a leather black box in his hand. "...but I want to make our love stronger than ever" he said softly and flicked open the box, revealing a large diamond on top of a gold band decorated with small diamonds running down it. He assumed that she got the point of what he was trying to say and he looked up into her eyes, his scarlet eyes beginning to shine, and he was nervous though, expecting a "no" because of what he put her through when he was gone from before.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:06 pm
Lena gasped when she saw the ring and covered her mouth. She was happy and a little nervous at the same time. They were still so young, and they only knew each other for a few days, half of those days Hiro was gone, but the other half, though, were the best days of her life. After thinking about it, Lena finally looked back at Hiro with tears of joy. "Y...yes." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 pm
There was a reason hiro had asked her so soon...he only had three years left to live...many years were drained from his life force when he escaped the demons,saved yumakis demonic powers by storing them deep into the mountains in a vial which held his escence ((which he already retrieved)), and from all the fighting he did to protect yumaki, the only way he could live longer would be from nikolais help. "th-thank you Lena" he said happily and hugged her tight.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 pm
Lena hugged Hiro back then put the ring on, admiring it's beauty.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:19 pm
He smiled and shifted so he looked her in the eyes, he then leaned foreward and kissed her softly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Lena wrapped her arms around Hiro's neck and kissed him back. It was just so perfect. The scenery, the ring, Hiro. For some reason, Lena soon began to remember what Nikolai said to her about having to be emotionally prepared.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm
Hiro smiled during the kiss and pulled away. "I love you so much Lena...I'll do anything for you, give anything for you, and even give my life for you." he said in a loving tone and held her hand lightly. "do you want to tell the others?" he asked.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 pm
"I love you, too." Lena whispered then looked at her ring. "Yes, but who should we tell first?" she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm
Hiro laughed abit. "how about dear old nikolai?" he asked.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:40 pm
Lena laughed, "Yeah, let's go." she said while holding Hiro's hand and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm
Lena walked to the middle of the bridge and leaned against the railing, watching the waterfall. There was a gorgeous sunset behind her, but even that seemed gloomy today. Lena looked at her ring. Nikolai really loved me? she thought. She shook her head. No, he couldn't of, I'm not worth it. She looked back at the waterfall sadly. The fact that Hiro loved me is a miracle all it's own.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 pm
Yumaki was flying ahead when he saw Lena below and he flew down to her. "anything I can help with?" he asked.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff