Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:00 am
User ImageUser Image
when the morning comes tab when we see what weve become
tab in the cold light of day were a flame in the wind tab not the fire that we've begun

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER tab I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER tab I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER
I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER tab I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER tab I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER

cause with all that has happened tab i think that we both know the way the story ends tab
every argument tab every word we cant take back

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Severin watched Inka as he looked his way through the menu. The absence of guards and Mizukage symbolism hadn't been lost of him-- Inka hadn't come here under any ulterior motives it seemed. So was he really just here for him? A small smile played on his face as he remembered the few moments back in the tent, the warmth in the other man's eyes. Was it wrong that he felt so giddy? Even if nothing came of the night, some childlike part of him was happy for the chance to give Inka a moment to relax, if anything else.

A light hum escaped his lips at Inka's question, the taller male settling on to a stool, his whole body facing Inka. A cue he picked up from Hono-- total attention on the person in front of you. "I have eaten here before." Severin pretended to ignore Tyame's sly, half-hidden smirk as she cooked. "I don't often have time to cook for myself between hospital shifts, and the food is good, so I come here often." With a fluid turn of his waist, Sev finally faced the bar in front of them. "As for Konoha... I'd like to think I've made a home for myself here. Sure, I don't have the familiarity that someone who grew up here might have, but I've been here long enough to know a thing or two."

The Raigyo crossed his arms on the bar, leaning slightly, watching the daughter half of the daughter-father duo cook. It looked like the old man had called it a night, and left Tyame to finish the day out on her own. Good for him too, because the man couldn't take a hint. Tyame was spry though, and she knew what was going on. "This place is all I remember, after all."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

◣ CHKRA ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ STM ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ AC ◥ 0000 tab ◣ RYO ◥ 0000
------ tab Raigyo tab Konoha tab Medical / Bloodline

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
          Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
            • Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
          STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
          This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:30 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka's gaze flickered down from the menu to take in the Raigyo instead when it became apparent that the other man was giving him his whole attention. It was only a brief acknowledgement before the Kage was staring up at the menu once again, a little flustered at being the centre of attention for what he had set up in his mind as a casual affair. But at least it meant missing Tyame's smirk, for better or worse. He gave a small noise of acknowledgement before he had finished rolling up his kage garb and stowing it out of everyone's way. "I can empathise with that notion." He admits, taking the stool next to Sev's, their elbows nearly touching after Inka pulls the stool in close to the bar so he can lean his elbows on it without having to hunch forward. "I wrangle my schedule to allow cooking Minowa and I's breakfast and dinner, but I find that take-away is much the only option I have when it comes to lunch." The kage reveals easily, used to the attempts of office workers, elders, and delegates alike trying to get a booking in his already cramped calendar.

Inka makes a noise, small, contemplative, a little pained. Something was on his tongue but rather than ask what he wanted, he decided to test the waters another way. "How long have you been in Konoha now?" While his body was facing the bar, his head was half turned, looking at Sev without fully facing him, a subconscious action to make the man not feel like he was being pinned by Inka's gold-eyed stare.

ch 675 // 1,030 | 700 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
tab in the cold light of day were a flame in the wind tab not the fire that we've begun

cause with all that has happened tab i think that we both know the way the story ends tab

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

How long have you been in Konoha now? That was a question. The easiest answer would be his whole life, considering everything from before, despite the small flashes of his former life. "That would be... nearly two years now, I think. Give or take a couple of weeks." Severin turned as well to face the menu, icy blue eyes staring intently at the words there. "According the the gate guard I scared the life out of, I stumbled up to the gates covered in burns and ash. I don't remember any of it, of course, which I guess is a blessing." Eyes hardened, just a second, enough to miss if he wasn't being directly looked at. A second where the original Severin shined through, coherent, lucid. It was gone as quick as it arrived, as if it never was.

"It's been a good time, overall. Healing in the hospital was.. not the greatest. But after that things were pretty good. The village has been accommodating...." Severin halted, his lips slightly down turning in to a faint frown. "I'm sure Shi will be sending me back soon, to Kirigakure. After all, I'm not one of theirs, not really."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:48 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka hummed a short note, unsure and contemplative. He wasn't the best at casual conversation at the best of times, much less with someone he had no clue or much basis of a topic point to bring up that wouldn't be some sort of buried landmine. Like his last question was, apparently. Deflection is something he's had practice in, however. "I've probably arrived the time of your anniversary then. Will you celebrate?" He asks with a small smile, which was nothing more than the slight lift of one corner of his this lips. "I can put in a recommendation for you to stay in Konohagakure. If you would like." He added. The amusement was no longer in his words but he meant what he said. "Ah," Inka sighed as he leaned backwards, hands flat on the countertop and shoulders back, stretching his arms. "But it would be some time before you'll have to worry about that. Even I will be staying in Konohagakure for a little while." Seeing an opportunity for a topic redirect, Inka gave that small smile of his again. "You'll have to let me know of the hidden gems. Minowa has been enjoying exploring the village, and I'd like to take him outside the main tourist points."

ch 690 // 1,030 | 715 // 950 st

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sev stopped himself from opening his mouth to comment on how he felt like he didn't belong here either. He already felt like he had dampened the night due to Inka's uncomfortableness around his answered, and didn't want to make it worse. Nothing was a bigger bummer than someone admitting they felt lost-- To Severin, Konoha wasn't home. There was a special something you got growing up in the leaf, a special oomph. Shi had it, many of the nurses and doctors at the hospital, but not Severin. He stood out amongst the greater whole here, a stranger, and outsider. Perhaps that would be a nonissue if he remembered anything significant about his life before, if he had a "home" to think of. But he didn't. He remembered nothing about Kirigakure, or wherever he might have been from before that.

Ever one to be good at controlling his facial features, Severin kept a pleasant smile on his face, a mask in front of the turning gears of his mind. Inka moved to a more pleasant topic, and Severin let him lead. He wanted the Mizukage to find comfort here, like many others did with him, if only for a moment. In a life as crazy and hectic as this, Inka deserved that. A moment to breath.

Resting a well-defined cheek on his slender fingers, Severin's smile became slightly pleasant and more substantial. "You seem like a man of substance, Lord Inka. What things do you enjoy? Maybe I can make some tailored suggestions~." /size]

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:08 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Amber eyes widened a fraction before Inka lifted a hand to rub the back of his knuckles against his lips, a small noise of him clearing his throat before he returned his attention to the table surface before him. "I prefer to live modestly." He started. Eyes, seemingly darker in only the light of the Ramen Stand, darted over to take in Severin's pleased features. "And especially so when I'm not acting in the role of my title. So just Inka. Please." He looked up at the menu once again, as though he had not already decided on what to order, brown hair shifting and revealing the pink tips of his ears. "Outside of household chores and training..." Inka tilted his head subconsciously as he thought of what he could possibly enjoy.

When he feel seriously ill around the time of Minowa's arrival into his life, he read and cooked and took care of some plants when not caring for the new-born infant. When he was no-longer house-bound he took on missions. "Something physical, I suppose." He said softly, without thinking. He blinked and amber eyes suddenly darted down and searched for something - anything - to busy his hands with. "I don't believe either Minowa nor myself would be able to fully appreciate something like an art gallery. Or somesuch." The brunette quickly amends, hands pressed flat on the table. "Hiking, I suppose." He lowers his head slightly, shoulders pressed back. "Would be nice to get away if only for a moment. I have a feeling even my retirement won't be one of traditional leisure." He jokes, somewhat self-deprecating but also amused at his own self.

ch 705 // 1,030 | 730 // 950 st

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:19 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

"Mmm, Inka, then."
                                                            He tested the feel of the casual name on his tongue. It felt odd, like some part of him deep inside was resistant to calling him so. Was the Severin of the past this formal with him as well? What little memories he recalled seemed to contradict that, however. Inka, said with a deep familiarity. That's what he recalled... so why was it that he seemed to hesitant to call the Mizukage by his name?

Inka turned to him again, waking him from his thoughts. Severin made a gesture to Tyame for drinks, and the brown haired woman brought him over water. Sev didn't want to assume that Inka was a man who drank, in fear he'd insult him.

He had just poured Inka and himself a glass of water, and was in the process of taking a drink, when the other male mentioned that he was one for physical activity. Physical. Activity. Physical. Activity. Severin tried, and mostly succeeded, at stopping himself from choking on the water. Putting the glass down, he quickly pressed the back of his hand to his lips to hide the smile he was failing to hold back. The Raigyo was immensely grateful that Inka was not looking at him that moment, so he was able to hide the astonished look on his face at the absent minded comment. He kicked himself mentally for allowing his thoughts to fall in to the gutter. He barely knew Inka, and refused to let this play out like every other casual meeting-- there were no ulterior motives to this dinner. He wouldn't let himself go down that route.

"There's a really gorgeous path just outside the village, a nice winding trail. It's close to the gate, so it's safe from animals and other unsavory characters. It leads to one of my favorite places, actually. There's this nice little alcove." Severin made a gesture with his hands, roughly outlining the shape of a dome in the air. "It's pretty boring during the day, but if you stay till sunset, the light catches the mica in the rocks just right. Sets the whole thing ablaze-- not unlike your eyes. It's gorgeous really." Severin took another drink, not seeming to register the compliment that unconsciously slipped from his lips.

"Not many people know of it because the alcove is very unassuming, and very few stay out of the village that late. I happened across it because I stayed much longer than I had anticipated studying flora, actually. A chance encounter, but one of the best. There's also this gorgeous lotus pond that resides in the middle of the forest here in the village. Completely secluded by oak and wisteria trees. It's shallow enough to stand in, and clear as glass for most of the year. But that can be a somewhat more dangerous path, most likely one your ANBU wouldn't let you transverse alone-- even though I'm very sure you'd be able to handle yourself just fine." Severin made look of concentration, racking his brain for interesting hiking locations. Eyebrows furrowed as he stared over Inka's shoulder at the wall, nose scrunched slightly, icy hues focused on something not there as if he was picturing the layout of the village in front of him.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:56 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Tanned hands gratefully picked up the glass even before Sev had filled it with water, turning and twisting the cylinder in an obvious sign of nervousness. Inka set the glass down, fingers loosely curled around its base even as the clear liquid cooled the temperature to a slight chill - something he's never been found of. He continued to stare down at the glass even as he pulled it closer towards himself, only taking a small sip before setting it down, a morphed reflection staring back at him from inside the rim.

Inka did look over at the Raigyo as he began to explain about the alcove he had found, amber eyes drifting off to the side slightly as he tried to envision it - and blinked, stunned at the seemingly blasé way Severin had just given him a compliment. Inka couldn't help the instinctual flick of his eyes to look Severin in the face, as though to confirm what he had just heard was real but the medic appeared completely indifferent, as though what he said was natural and normal. ********, maybe it was. Inka took another sip of his water.

"Been too long." He sighed and sipped the water again before he would place it down and absently run his ringers along the rim, something he enjoyed doing with a hot drink so the steam could warm his palm. "I'm sure Minowa would enjoy both," He mused, naturally considering his young son's participation. "The trees especially. He and his Binturong enjoy heights - I've contemplated installing a rope net in his room for the pair of them." He smiles again, that small lift of one corner of his mouth, though it was large enough this time that the white of his teeth peeked through. Amber eyes blink and flicker to the side, following the line of Severin's intense gaze, finding nothing that ran alarms within him, before fully turning to face the other. "Something wrong?" He asked, voice low, almost conspiratorial.

ch 720 // 1,030 | 745 // 950 st

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:43 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Twelfth Hokage would come to the Ramen Shop with a frazzled, though hopefully somewhat more relaxed after the walk, Sypher Senju at his side. Over the course of the walk, Masahiro had done his best to attempt and get the former Mizukage to stand on his own and walk freely, though if the younger man needed a shoulder to lean on, Masahiro would not refuse him, he felt beholden to help the younger generation recover from their ills. A sigh parsed his lips as he parted the opening to find the shop had more guests than usual, they seemed agreeable, and one was strikingly familiar. Almost a twin to the man beside him now, though with much shorter hair.

Hell, the boys could both pass for children of his own under the proper circumstances.

His hand squeezed the shoulder of his acquaintance while he motioned to the shop's owner and gestured to the furthest seats over, so as to give the other guests some privacy.

When the shop's owner would speak up in reference to Masahiro's status as the Twelfth Hokage and the cost of their meal, the Hatake waved his hand.

"Aeuchi, I've always paid for my meals. When I was a student, when I was a Teacher, and even as the Hokage. You are just as integral in this village as I am. So if you'd please, I'll have the Hotpot, as per normal. And my guest, well, let him peruse and I'll cover his tab, no questions." Masahiro quipped as he stepped towards the seats and looked over a drinks menu and debated if alcohol would be worthwhile tonight.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

astrasinthewild
    BlackFruity
    Koresephone
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:22 am
User Image
↳ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳᵞ ʳᵉᵃ≀ᵒᵑ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵢᵍʱᵗ↰

The walk to the ramen shop had not helped. While Masahiro’s efforts could be appreciated, walking through streets filled with people had not exactly put Sypher into a better mindset than he had been at the art academia. He had managed to release his grip on Masahiro’s arm but his trembling had not ceased and his mind continued to spiral into a darker and darker place of blame, self-hatred, and shame over his actions. Both past and present. He had agreed to go with Masahiro but now…I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Sypher pulled at the thicker outer kimono he wore, pulling it tighter around him as they approached the ramen shop. His hand went to his throat again but this time only to hold his outer robe tighter, to hide as much of himself in clothing as he could. Not an easy task for someone who stood a good foot and a half taller than everyone else. His hair did not make it any easier either but he could at least take comfort in that he had seen two other tall, white haired men. The first of which was now leading him into the ramen shop.

He felt...exhausted. Worn. Like an old kimono that had seen far too many days and was well past any semblance of saving. Ducking his head to go into the shop, Sypher hesitated at the sight of two additional backs already seated at the ramen shop bar Is...is white hair a common occurrence in Konoha? he wondered hazily, noting the short white hair of one of the occupants. He was much better dressed than Sypher, that at least was common throughout all the shinobi he had come across in Konoha. Masahiro was speaking to the ramen shop owner, something about taking on his tab, which made Sypher’s grip on his robe even tighter. A knot in his throat was starting to grow and he felt like he would suffocate and he used his free hand to push his hair back off his face, fingers trembling as he combed them through his hair. He was, in painful clarity to all who observed him, shattered. Gaze unfocused, trembling, swallowing back the urge to break down completely. The sounds of the shop were coming at him through a tunnel, everything delayed as if he was standing in a well. He followed Masahiro’s motion to sit with his eyes but then...he...stopped.

Almost like a delayed reaction, he looked back at the two already occupying the ramen shop. His attention had been caught by the white haired man first, because they appeared alike. Which should not have been that surprising. It seemed the way of Konoha was to remind Sypher that he was replaceable in every meaning of the word. But the other man. The one leaning in towards the white haired man. The hair was longer but the color was the same. He knew those shoulders, even under clothing. Skin, yes, he knew it too. He’d spent captivity remembering all these details, drowning in memories as he tried to escape his reality of being imprisoned. Sypher felt his fingers going cold, as the blood seemed to drain from his limbs, and his skin felt like it was burning Ah, this is...shock? his numb mind self-diagnosed correctly as his heart rate sped up and then became erratic. The color drained from his face completely, his mouth going dry, and his breathing seemed to worsen, the length between breaths taking longer and longer.

I don’t want to be here, I don’t want to be here, I don’t want to be here. the thought raced around Sypher’s mind. Because if he was here and that man was here and was who Sypher thought he was, then it meant his fears were real. That everything he’d gone through...all of it…Don’t be him. Please. I don’t know if I can... he didn’t move, didn’t acknowledge Masahiro waiting for him to order. Please...I can’t... the name broke through his lips before he could stop it. Spoken with pain, confusion, loss, and so much agony.

“...Inka?”

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

ᵢ ᶩᵒ≀ᵗ ᵃᶩᶩ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵢ ᶜᵃᵑ ᵍᵢᵛᵉ

Wolfe Whitehorn

BlackFruity

Koresephone

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:16 pm
User Image

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

Quote:
                                                            "Mmm?" A noise of inquiry came from Sev as he pulled himself from the mental map of Konoha. "Oh! No, nothings wrong, I was just trying to...." Severin trailed off as two white haired males entered the shop, his blue hues flicking to the side to watch them. The first was a middle-aged male, white hair, oddly colored eyes. Why'd he look so familar? Had he seen him somewhere before? One eyebrow perked up in interest as he eavesdropped. And even as the Hokage- oh holy hell, one of the former hokage was standing not ten feet from him. Immediately, he could recall the man's face amongst the list of Hokage. Hatake, Masahiro-- he had familiarized himself with them soon after his discharge from the hospital.

Then his eyes moved farther to look at Masahiro's company, and stopped. It was as if he was looking at himself. The recognition was almost instant-- Senju, Sypher. An annoyance rose in him, boiled in his throat. This was the man he was constantly being confused for? As quick as the annoyance came, however, it left him when he saw the man's demenor. Pale, dyphoretic, slight nystagmus in the eyes, short and shallow breaths... He knew what was happening. He knew as a medical shinobi and also from experience. Sypher managed to utter Inka's name, and the realization hit him in the stomach like a punch.

Inka had been the first to compare him to Sypher. His angry eyes, the pain deep in their golden hues. Suddenly, as if emerging from an ice bath, Severin was fully lucid for the first time since his accident. The change would be lost on anyone, accept maybe Kagerou and perhaps maybe Inka. Ice blue eyes hardened, wisened, and became stormier. His shoulders, usually lax and slightly slumped, tensed and squared minutely. He was somehow different, yet the same. Pushing down his own mental turmoil like Kagerou had taught him long ago, Severin slowly rose to his feet.

Sypher was already taller than him, but the Raigyo still slightly ducked his head. Smaller, less aggressive. His hands slowly rose, lanky and well maintained but caloused fingers hovering slightly in the air. His voice was calm, smooth, and comforting. His eyes never left Sypher's. "Sypher? Breathe...." His hands rose slowly, then fell, making a 'breathe' gesture. "Can we get you to sit? I wont touch you if you dont want me to but you need to sit." He carefully gestured to a nearby stool, eyes still on the Senju. "Tyame, get this man some water."

The brown haired girl ran off to the back of the stall. Sev offered his hand to Sypher for him to take and steady himself on. Would the former Mizukage agree, Severin would help him sit. If not, the medic nin would just stand there, slightly in front of Inka, but still off to the side. Ever ready to be a sheild for the man he had come to accept would never love him back.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                            astrasinthewild
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:36 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Amber eyes twinkled in amusement as Inka seemed to come to a conclusion that Severin's distant look had been one of internal debate rather than of anything distressing. So, Inka turns his attention back to his hands, calloused fingers once more toying with the filled glass but with gentle pushing motions. He slid the container back and forth a miniscule distance with a steadiness designed not to disturb the contents, tendons in his forearms flexing slightly at the controlled restraint. Keeping Severin in his periphery, Inka chuckled slightly, one corner of his mouth lifting slightly in his usual smirk as he noticed Severin's words had drifted off without a conclusion to his statement once again.

"Your suggestions have been very thoughtful, Sev." The Hizara spoke quietly, trying to show his gratitude and assuage what he thought was the Raigyo feeling as if he had to come up with another. "And I'm more than comfortable with my Anbu guard to escort myself and Minowa to either location - I'm not so arrogant to believe I alone can keep him safe. Hmm?" Inka blinked, his carefree and relaxed posture straightening at the sound of his name from a voice and a location that was most definitely not Severin's. It was a dainty noise, softened not by the user's natural pitch but instead by its volume and... shyness?

Straightening his shoulders back with a small, practiced roll, Inka's face took on a professional air, believing a messenger nin of some kind had come to find him, paperwork or a request at the ready to be handed over. Inka had deliberately taken off his cloak upon arrival, meaning any and all symbols marking him as the Mizukage were out of sight. Turning in his seat revealed his amber eyes had narrowed slightly, seeking out whom had invaded his stolen moment of personal time, and why. They landed on two men; both white haired (was this a Konoha thing? Perhaps they were near a clan residence) and fully grown.

The first one was talking friendly with the owner, showing a close familiarity (and revealing his history as a Hokage which only increased the tension in Inka's shoulder's) and the other man... Amber eyes darkened as they flicked over long, somewhat dishevelled locks and worn-in robes before locking onto gold (blue? were they just blue but were reflecting the lamp light of the stall?) eyes. Inka blinked, feeling time slow down with his heart faltering for just a nanosecond. His face went slack and the sensation of something being punted up from his stomach and into his throat occurred, leaving him feeling lightheaded as though it was a physical ailment blocking the blood flow. His gut reaction was certainly faster than his ability to comprehend the sight standing before him, completely numb as he was and unaware of his actions as his body fully turned to face the other man.

Suddenly standing, one of Inka's hands pressed itself flat, tight to the counter's surface, sending his glass toppling down the table's length, rotating on its base like a trapeze artist and not unlike how he felt his own heart was tripping up and tying itself up with its own arteries. The brunette's other hand was on the hilt of his tanto, fear and disbelief screaming like a live wire throughout his entire being and sending him instinctively on the defensive. Severin moved to stand slightly in front of him, a barrier he was subconsciously grateful for but more so that Sev was reacting as if he too was seeing what Inka was seeing, that this wasn't some mistaken leap of confusion or, Ancestors guide him, another hallucination that had snuck up and blindsided him in such a vicious attack.

"You're..." The word was strangled and low, fighting through the tensed muscles in his neck. Inka's gaze was locked onto those eyes of sapphire and gold that stared back at him but he otherwise didn't move, not even when the Anbu guard that had been stationed outside appeared at entrance to the Ramen Stand. Their calm appearance - their presence alone - however, was enough to sooth some of the panic roiling around in the Mizukage's chest. If this was a fake or an illusion or something, anything sinister then... but the Anbu stood next to Inka and held up the smallest, rolled up piece of paper, not unlike what a messenger bird would carry, strapped to their leg. But Inka didn't take it. The distrust in Inka's eyes turned soft, hope and confusion waring together. At least the hand that was on his blade was now lightly gripping the proffered forearm of the Anbu instead.

"He's real?" He asks, voice wound tight with emotions. The Anbu nodded, the white of their porcelain mask flashing under the light before whispering that the Konoha hospital had confirmed blood results. "Bullshit...!" Inka hissed and stepped forward once again, closer to Severin's side but not quite there. "I want to hear it from him...!" It was almost like a gasp, some part of him either forgetting how to breathe or the adrenalin kicking up the need for more oxygen. At least now he had the strength to speak without feeling like his throat was an inch from fully closing up - though it seemed this rediscovered ability was driven by anger. "Something..." And like a dam released, the anger was tempered just as quickly. "... something only I would know about him." He finishes, sounding wary and exhausted, but determined, brows furrowed and the whites of his teeth showing in a half-lifted snarl.

It was just too good to be true, to just find him... for him to have just walked in to not only this village but also the very place Inka was eating and... Inka felt his upper body rounding forward and down, but still he has yet to look away, afraid the sight would vanish if he even blinked. For what reason he was scared, though, he couldn't say. Inka felt himself swallow, though his mouth was dry, watching with sharp eyes as Sev tried to coax the other to sit, his calm and cool words even causing Inka's shoulders to loosen. But he can't allow even a sliver of a chance that this was a lie - he couldn't let that threat anywhere near Minowa. Not an inch nor an ounce - not like this.

ch 735 // 1,030 | 760 // 950 st

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:45 pm
    User Image

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

The goings-on of the others would escape Masahiro at first as he perused the appetizer menu and continued to debate his choices of alcohol. His peripheral vision only caught that his partner had remained standing, and as he remained so, the Hatake would tug gently at his kimono to prompt him to sit. A soft cough accompanying the gesture. The next few moments that followed were nothing short of a loss on the elder gentleman.

...Inka? Sypher had questioned, a name misrepresented to the former Hokage as his gaze remained on the variety of foods, appetizers, and drinks.

Had he paid better attention he would have drawn his eyes upwards and seen Inka Hizara, Former and Returned Mizukage, a name that Masahiro knew well from his own time in service. But his attentions were paid more to treat the ills of his guest, and not to impose upon others who had been themselves at dinner. No, the Hatake heard a question and the word Ink, while looking over variations of Ramen, and his eyes fell over a treat.

"Ah, yes, they do have Ink Ramen, it's got a delicious and salty flavor. They harvest it fresh from a cuttlefish farm on the coast." Masahiro chimed in, his inner foodie bled through to the surface, until he felt the air shift and the sound of a glass sliding across the table came towards him.

He assumed it was his normal drink, slid at him since he had been too indecisive.

His left hand outstretched he took the glass in hand and pulled it to his lips, not realizing that just moments before it had been let loose by none other than Inka at the shock of seeing a still-living Sypher. Loose white hair cascaded over Masahiro's shoulder as he looked to see the short-haired fellow attempting to calm the apparent zombie, who was in apparent shock and had begun to hyperventilate. He took a long draught of the drink, realized it was, in fact not his drink, and drank even more of it before he realized he sat with yet another Kage.

Severin, another well-framed and white-haired youth with a familiar jawline was standing between the two. Masahiro felt a distinct tension between the three men, not quite aggression, it didn't call the sage to action. But it felt almost like betrayal, or hurt. Loss. Familiar. Too familiar.

"You know, this is not what I had in mind for a peaceful dinner. Sypher, take a seat and breathe. That's why we came here away from everyone else. It would seem my village has become home to a lot of Kages, of late." Masahiro said, his Sharingan swirling as he took in the faint chakra pattern of all three men before him, and another draught of what was once Inka's drink.

Something, anything, just to break the forming tension.

Masahiro then turned his eye to the ANBU protective detail as they appeared with information on Sypher and his hospital results. Momentarily this caused a moment of pause with the Hatake. His search for Torgrita's family would have a wider pool of search with the refugees in Konoha. A matter for another time, a thought pertinent to now.

Masahiro kept his peace for the moment. How did the Village Hidden in Leaves suddenly become the Village of Lost Hope?

CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

astrasinthewild
    BlackFruity
    Koresephone
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:35 am
User Image
↳ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳᵞ ʳᵉᵃ≀ᵒᵑ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵢᵍʱᵗ↰

A pity Masahiro hadn’t been more aware of his surroundings before then. The tug on his sleeve barely registered on Sypher’s attention, the cough even less so. At any other time, Sypher would have found Masahiro’s comment about ink ramen amusing and more so because of his aversion to ramen in general. A pity he had not met Masahiro early in his life. It would have made things, if not easier, than better to handle. No no no. He shook his head, he would not be sitting. Sitting was placing himself at a disadvantage, a danger.

His name being spoken by a stranger brought him back to his senses, if only enough to allow him to take a full breath. Sypher turned his dazed eyes onto the short haired man, his gaze unfocused and disoriented How does he know my name? his mind tried to place the younger man, going through his broken memories but finding nothing. Strange. They looked alike but also didn’t. The younger man was much too fastidious in his appearance for them to ever be truly alike. It was like looking at a sculptor and the sculpture, one more naturally created and the other created to be untouchable. A living sculpture... he felt a tiny glow of something at the thought but it didn’t have a chance to surface. The sculpture-the man was up and moving towards him, hands out N-nonono. panic widened his pupils, dilating them, as Sypher’s eyes watched the younger man’s hands Not again. Not again. he stepped back, his upper torso twisting as if to avoid even the intent of being touched. The younger man’s words gave him a little comfort but still Why-WHY do they try to touch me. he swallowed, eyeing the man’s hand. It was clear that his reaction was not out of distrust or rejection. It was fear. He feared being touched. More than anything right now. It had taken since he had woken up a year ago for it to set in. But for him...touch was pain. It was bones breaking, skin cut, the smell of iron, the smell of dirt, pressure. It was years of being trapped in a cocoon of roots and dirt under the ground. Buried alive and tortured and fed upon, never able to escape except into memories. No, he did not want to be touched by these strangers. Not by Masahiro. Not by Honō. Not by this man. Releasing his jacket, Sypher turned his palm out, making a pushing motion against Sev’s approach “No-” he stopped, his breath catching once more in his throat as Inka stood.

Oh. It is him. Sypher’s chest hurt. He had wanted it to be him. But he also hadn’t. Because if it was him, if this was Inka, then It’s him. What did he want to feel? He could see that Inka was angry. Or maybe not? He tried to understand as an Anbu appeared, moving to Inka, telling him something. Then anger again and Sypher flinched back from Inka’s hissed profanity, right arm coming up in defense, crossing his chest to protect himself and the sleeve slipping down. Scars, reminders of broken bones and digging roots, discolored the skin from his knuckles to his forearm in jagged lines that were thick and thin. His reaction was animalistic, responding to the venom he heard in the word, the anger behind it. He knew in his heart that Inka wouldn’t hurt him, just as he knew that he could never hurt Inka. But his body feared attack. Moments like this, and like before at the academia, revealed more about what had happened to Sypher than what he could actually recall. One year. Six years. His mind said one year had passed and so it told him Inka was still the same, that people were kind, that he was safe. His body said six years had passed and everything was a threat, everything could hurt him, everything would hurt him. Worse, he knew, mind and body, that he could not defend himself.

Inka demanded something but Sypher didn’t understand. Inka wanted to hear something from him, something only Inka would know about him? His voice was less angry but the expression on Inka’s face was... I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. he couldn’t say it, couldn’t get the apology to come out past his tightening throat. The other man was still...not in the way, per say, but his presence was just as, if not more, threatening than the way Inka spoke. Again, mind and body understood differently what was happening. His mind told him that the man was both protector and protecting, a barrier between two people who were afraid and might be dangerous to each other. His body told him that he was now outnumbered, that his enemies were three to one, that he was going to be hurt again “I...” he stumbled in his words, trying to speak and failing. He needed something anything to focus on. He needed Aika. He needed her. But he had made her wait. Sypher hadn’t thought that any of this would happen. This wasn’t planned. He didn’t even like ramen. Oh. The thought, that single silly thought, helped focus him just a bit “I...I hate ramen.” he stammered, swallowing, then saying it more firmly “I hate ramen. I named our son after Mizukage Mi Young Roo. I sent you to Kumogakure.”

Sypher stepped back from the young man in front of him, watching him out of the corner of his eyes. His back bumped into the wall and he pressed himself back into the wall, still holding a hand out as a defense against the young man. Backed into a corner, his body and mind confusing him, he swallowed with difficulty before looking at Inka. He tried to meet his eyes, blue and gold searching amber, and he felt himself...maybe centered was the word. But he was still fearful, still struggling to process everything that was happening. But… it was Inka. Inka had always been his safety, his heart, his strength “I sent you to Kumogakure when I became Mizukage...” his voice was still hesitant but he was firm in his recounting of the memory. He didn’t sit, didn’t even move towards a seat, still wary of the younger man and of what might happen to him if he did move “You went there, and...you met her. The Raikage. My Raikage. She told you not to use my name in Kumogakure.” one hand went to the middle of his chest, touching a scar that was there. A thin scar, the width and length of a katana blade. Inka would know that he had an identical one on his back. Through and through. The blade had nearly killed him, wielded by one of his former students. He swallowed, his fingers digging into his chest “You were angry. We went back together. And then you were angry at me for drinking something she gave me. It meant I could never talk about Kumogakure’s secrets. You thought it was poison.” it was the only thing that they had ever done by themselves. Just the two of them. There had been more to that trip but that wasn’t part of the memory he wanted to share with anyone but Inka.

Sypher didn’t know if that would be enough. Every time he tried to find his family, he was met with anger, defiance, refusal, suspicion. He just wanted to find them, to see they were safe, to know what had happened. He’d been so long in the dark. In the dirt. Alone. He just wanted his family back. He wanted to touch Inka’s face and feel his forehead against his. To bury his face in Minowa’s hair and kiss his son’s cheeks. Hand pressed tight to his chest, his voice came out like a noose was tightening around his throat “Inka...it’s me.” Sypher didn’t want anything else. He didn’t care that he had lost everything, his abilities, his Mokuton, his home. He’d never really had any of that before Kirigakure and he could go without again. But “I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I tried but it wouldn’t let me go.” he needed this. To see Inka. To see Minowa. Family. His family. “I was in the dark and in the dirt and I just-” I just thought of you. Needed you. Waited for you. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” his hand, trembling, went to his mouth and covered it, stopping him from saying anymore. Guilt and shame. They were written across his face, greater than the fear and the confusion. He'd failed. Somehow, he had failed. And it had caused him to lose six years of his life and brought pain to the family he cherished more than his own existence. He was...so sorry.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

ᵢ ᶩᵒ≀ᵗ ᵃᶩᶩ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵢ ᶜᵃᵑ ᵍᵢᵛᵉ

Wolfe Whitehorn

BlackFruity

Koresephone

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:54 pm
User Image

Quote:

The moment that Sypher put his hand up and began backing against the wall, Severin put his hands up in a surrender-like motion and took two healthy steps back, placing Inka in front of him. His ANBU was here, meaning it was no longer necessary for him to take on the role of protector. He had learned that a long time ago... Severin slowly dropped his hands from their position in the air, and let the scene play out in front of him, sparing Masahiro a look of "really?". Though the comment was made from, what he assumed, was distraction... it really wasn't that hard to pick up on the tension in the air.

He felt so out of place here in this visceral and private moment. This is something that should have happened away from the public eye, away from people, away from him. He had no right being here-- he had chased after Inka for some time before giving up. If Sypher knew, he doubt he would want Severin anywhere near them both. He could feel the burn of emotion in his throat, and he adverted his gaze from the two in front of him. He would stay just to make sure that Inka was okay, and then leave. His heart couldn't handle... this. It had seemed as if maybe he had a chance, some blossom of hope had began to bloom in his chest even if his non-lucid self hadn't realized it. Maybe Inka had began to move on. Maybe there was hope for some sort of reciprocation, even just a little.

How very selfish of him.

How very stupid.

Either way, he was not needed here. Not welcome. He didn't want to give Sypher the chance to jump to the wrong conclusion, as traumatized minds tended to do. Inka Hizara was a loyal man, so much so that he had destroyed Severin's ego and confidence trying to keep his loyalty. He would set things right, if he had to. Inka had done nothing but love and miss his husband since his disappearance, even long after everyone had told him he had died. Suggesting anything else would be unfair. His outside demeanor did not change, perhaps save for his stormy eyes which only became more so.

Would Inka be okay? Severin assumed that this was a good thing. There was nothing more joyous than a loved one returning to your life-- he would know. Despite the pain it had brought, he had been so happy to see Inka again. There was hope for Inka now, hope for him to return to his normal and happy life with Sypher. A whole-again family for his son... Minowa would be so happy, too. Sev was happy for them. Right? His hand absently reached in to his shirt's front pocket for cigarettes that weren't there.... He had stopped smoking? Kagerou would be overjoyed...

God he wished Kagerou were here right now. She'd know. She'd know what to do and what to say to make everything okay again; for Sypher, for Inka, for him. She'd know.

He waited patiently for Inka to dismiss him as he would always do in the past. 'Go, Severin. Leave Severin.' He could easily recall the words. It bounced in his head as he waited. Things would go back to the same between them. No more of his wonderful half-cocked smirks, no more little moments of warmth. Back to distance and indifference. But that's how it was meant to be.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                            astrasinthewild
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers