Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image
This was certainly not what Bast had been expecting from a trip to the tea shoppe with her student. She felt like telling him to pull himself together would be in poor taste, since it seemed like he'd just worked through something fairly major. It wasn't in her wheelhouse to offer him emotional support beyond what she already had since she hadn't adopted him or anything like that. This did, however, make her wonder if she should have a talk with his father. After several wordless seconds, she decided to leave it be for now.

"You a painter, Tetsu?" she asked him, hoping to change the subject.

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ It took several moments for Tetsuhiko to regain his composure, but he finally did after his sensei asked him if he likes to paint. He nodded and smiled while recalling all of the painting he has done before. "I've gotten much better with the brush over the years. I started out only painting colors onto my wooden puppet prototypes before I started using the canvas. I've mostly done desert landscaping paintings. The Land of Wind is such a beautiful setting for my renaissance." Tetsuhiko always found the big blue sky and the eternal sands of the desert to be incredibly inspirational for his painting hobby. He took a sip of tea before trying to articulate a question of his own. "Do you have hobbies besides...ugh...being a ninja?" Tetsuhiko asked in an effort to get to know his sensei better. Bastet had a reputation for being a ruthlessly efficient and powerful kunoichi of the hidden sand. "I know she likes singing at least." He thought as he pondered what hobbies she may have.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 292 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Castor ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image
"Well, I wouldn't call a job a hobby," Bast responded with a slight smirk. "There's independent study, taking care of my cat, brewing teas, tailoring, semi-professional napping... After everything I've been through, quiet's always a nice option." A shrug and a sip of tea later, she steered the conversation back toward Tetsu. "You ever wanted to paint a building? Creatively, not just one or two colors. And what about people? Portraits of your family and various people and locations in the Village would be a fine addition to a museum, I'd think."

• Used posts from Thanksgiving: Fuunyuu: A (5), Kuchiyose: A (2), Gyaku Kuchiyose: A (2), Kage Bunshin: B (1).

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ He nodded in response to her hobbies which displayed her to be a pretty clear introvert in Tetsuhiko's eyes. When she started offering suggestions on painting he became absolutely delighted. They were strong ideas that he was now considering trying. His career as a shinobi such as training and doing missions put a damper on his painting hobby. "Wonderful ideas! Painting some designs on the buildings in the village would brighten it up a bit. I also need to work on my portrait painting skills before I try to paint an official portrait of Lady Ayame or anything." He chuckled at the idea of someone accidentally painting a bad portrait of the Kazekage. He thought of other ways he could paint to diversify his gallery from just landscape paintings. "You're right that an artist must constantly challenge himself to improve.I might try to paint portraits of the calloused hands of people working by hand in the other districts of the village." That idea was particularly inspiring for him and sends a clear message.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 292 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Castor ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
"Well hop to it, then, artsy boy," Bast told Tetsu somewhat playfully. "Heavens forbid you get your own dirty and then paint them. You could call it 'Portrait of a Noble Worker' or something like that. Now, if you ever managed to get Zhi to sit still long enough for a portrait, I might have to use Kai."

She barked out a laugh, then downed another cup of tea like it was a shot of alcohol.

"You could always check for artsy missions at the office, you know. I've heard there are people who want graffiti on their buildings for extra advertising or whatever, so you might find something like that."

((Quick post. Drove a lot today.))

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:29 pm
Paying no heed to any of the conversation or people around it, a small creature with a blue glow about it hurried to Bast. It held out a note then looked at Tetsuhiko with its arms outstretched. Did it honestly want to be held? The patrons in the tea shoppe held their breath.

Note:
Lady Bast,
It's nice to know you're cultivating the next generation. Tetsuhiko is hereby promoted to chunnin. Also Daichi found another couple small creatures meowing about, one is absolutely adorable and quite fluffy, the other looks about the same as the last one he found. They are in my office being cared for by Lilith if you would like to take them in as well you may. Otherwise I will have to find someone in the village to care for them.
Ayame
Ps: the golems have been especially mischevious lately do be careful.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
Bast perked up when Ayame's golem bustled in. She took the note, read it over once, read it over again, then pocketed it.

"Tetsu, you're Chuunin. If you see Daichi, tell him he's a good dog. I have to go."

And just like that she vanished, leaving a half-empty pot of tea behind.

Kumurai Kaicho

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image
__ After audibly scoffing at the notion of him doing manual labor that Bastet-sensei suggested. He then chuckled at her joke about getting Zhi to sit still for a portrait. "Maybe fast-paced photography would be better for her." He thought with a wry smile before he nearly jumped at the thought of doing art missions for the village.He would certainly have to inquire about those later. When the golem arrived Tetsuhiko looked at it and assumed it must have been a response letter from the Kazekage. His heart began racing as he waited for Lady Bastet to finish reading the letter. When she confirmed his title advancement he jumped out of his seat joyfully or perhaps it was the sugar's fault. Either way the newly minted chuunin felt very proud of his new accomplishment. After Bastet-sensei took off he would take his leave as well.

[x]TITLE: Chuunin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 292 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:11 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo would rub his face as he wandered into the old Tea shop citadel, brushing his hood back to fall about his shoulders as he approached the bar near the back of the restaurant. “Can I get the biggest carafe of sake you have.... and a bottle of whisky, please? It’s been a long day...” he would ask of the person behind the bar before pausing when his stomach growled lowly, “Oh, and how about a spicy tuna roll, and some pork ramen...” he would add quickly with a small laugh. When the sake cup and bottle were placed in front of him alongside the whisky, he would set the harder liquor aside for now and pour himself a cup of sake. With a small salute to the bartender, he would knock the first cup back. Once his food came out, he’d grab his chopsticks and dig in, moving back and forth between the sushi and ramen, stopping for another cup of sake every few bites. He was glad that he’d managed to help Hikaru make some progress with her training, but it had taken a good bit out of him mentally. His mind then wandered to Yoshi, letting out a quiet chuckle at how she was sunburned before they had left.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          The moment Theo had poured himself a nice cup of sake, Yoshi appeared. She seemed to approach at inopportune moments. Snagged the cup from him, she pressed the side of her body against his to force him to slide down or she was going to sit on him. Either way, taking a shot, she exhales softly as she placed the cup back down and poured Theo a drink, and passed it to him. "I would love every single tuna and shrimp roll you have. I'm not kidding. Oh, bring another bottle and glass." Yoshi said towards the waitress before she nodded and left to place in the order. Yoshi, despite her figure, usually eats her feelings. Thankfully, she knows how to work out and burn it off before it does an impact on her body.

"Hiya." She said with a smile towards Theo.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:10 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would be about to knock back his fourth or fifth cup of sake when he felt someone snatch the cup out of his hand and push for him to move over a seat. Turning his head slightly he’d spot the white hair and realize who it was just as Yoshi landed in his lap. Taking his cup back, Theo would down the sake inside before setting the cup on the counter. His cheeks would be slightly pink, more from the alcohol than the position he found himself in as he reached around the small girl to grab another piece of his sushi. “You know.... you have a real knack for shitty timing and landing yourself in somewhat awkward situations.... first last night at my place and now this....” he’d say as the waitress left to put Yoshi’s order in. “Anyways, hey... what brings you in here? Thought you would be taking care of that sunburn....?” He’d say with a smirk, poking her burned leg with a ice coated finger.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Well he didn't move, so she wiggled some more and slid off of Theo and was now between Theo and the wall on the booth but she doesn't mind. Hearing him, she shrugged softly, "People complained that about me all the time. But think about it. Is there really such thing as shitty timing or do you make it shitty? I mean maybe it all really depends on people's perspective. So, does that mean your perspective of me is already negative?" She questioned him, wondering if she caught him. Reached over with a chopstick that was brought out along with another bottle of sake, she ate some sushi and started to down some of the sake. "I'm here cause I'm hungry and do not wish to be at home, eating dinner with my parents." Her father may not be blood but he raised her. He was her dad. No matter what. "Hey!" Yoshi yelped as he poked her tanned slightly red thigh. He might notice it's a bit sticky from the aloe vera and herbs she had rubbed onto her skin. Yoshi slapped his finger away with the chopsticks, "Stop that. It's already almost healed."

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:32 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo listened to her speech about timing and perspective, chuckling softly, “I dunno... showing up in my bedroom when I’m dead asleep wantin to talk over training stuff is pretty bad timing...and pretty sure my only negative perception of you so far is of your s**t sense of social awareness and your s**t sense of what time it is” he’d say with a laugh, taking another piece of his sushi and a slurp of noodles from his ramen bowl. Pouring himself a ither cup of sake, he’d hold it up as he looked sideways at Yoshi, “Other than those two things, you ain’t so bad.” He’d chuckle as he downed the wine. When she mentioned not wanting to be home, eating dinner with her parents, he raised an eyebrow, “How come...?he wondered if maybe he should’ve waited to have dinner with his mom at home given what had happened the day before before shrugging it off. When she snapped at his finger with her chopstick, the larger man would pull his hand back quickly, “Ouch, what was that for?... just thought a bit of ice could help cool it down.” He said with another laugh as he poured himself another cup.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi's cheeks turned to slight pink when he mentioned about the fact that she entered into his room as she suddenly remembered the view she had for a moment there. With a clear of her throat, she down another cup of sake. One bottle empty and there was still one more and the whiskey to kill of. "I have very good social awareness, here's what makes it seem like I don't," She said as she chewed one of the sushi and swallowed before speaking some more, "I don't care what other people think." She shrugged as she laughed and nodded, "I can say however, I don't pay attention to time." Yoshi started to feel warm and calm. The alcohol was dulling her senses and it helped her relax more. He may even notice that she was less tense than earlier. "Family drama. Found out my dad isn't related to me but he's still my dad. That's not what bothers me. It's my mother's..." She frowned, for a moment, "Just imagine having the sex talk with your parents and it's WAY too detailed." She muttered as she took another cup and then realized something, "Hey!" She yelped, not knowing how loud she was since alcohol was giving her the tingly feel-good sensation to her brain, "If she's your mom how... what? Wait. Did she find the fountain of youth? Bitchin' if she did."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:21 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would laugh at her explanation of her apparent lack of social awareness, smirking slightly at how she turned a bit pink when he mentioned her being in his room. “I get not giving a s**t,I generally don’t care what folks think of me either... but really... having an idea at least of what time it is would probably be good.” He’d say with a laugh as he knocked back his sake, finishing off that bottle before killing off his sushi and downing the soup from his ramen. Hearing her mention family drama, Theo would frown slightly, “Sorry to hear that... I got my own bit of family drama too... found out my dad up and left the village...” he’d say, stopping there both to avoid potentially classified info, given the positions his parents hold, or held, within the village. When Yoshi started yelling about how his mom looked really young compared to him, Theo motioned for her to quiet down a bit, “You don’t gotta yell...” he’d say with a laugh, “I mean, I’ve heard of plenty of kunoichi that use chakra to keep themselves looking in their prime...but in this case, my dad is... or was... Suna’s head medical nin. He gave me something to make me age faster than normal for a while... so I guess I kinda caught up to mom’s age.” He said with a soft shrug as he opened the whisky bottle and poured himself a glass. Sipping at it, he shivered slightly as the kick of the first sip hit him., thanking the waitress when she came by to clear their empty dishes, he would lean back in the seat and sip his drink.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash