Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The Trading Post= 5/27/06 UPDATE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:31 am
exclaim Harperking and Celeanor have permission to take orders in their thread whenever they want. they get 100% of the gold. They can only make pre existing items(except necklaces) ...not customs. They can't do warpaint either. I will only open from now on for custom items/hair/tag edits/necklaces and war paint.
User ImageWelcome to my trading post. My name is Tasunke! smile I have lots of items to make you and your pet happy. Please follow all the rules and be patient because I only have two hands. Thank you and enjoy!

Info
I will sell my time into slots so that I won't fry my brain with orders. If a slot is open, then tally up your orders and proceed to the check out counter. Orders may take from one day to a week depending on how busy I am. I have a life outside of my job here so I hope that will be respected.

Rules
1. No stealin' or I'll tie you to a tree
2. Please clean up after your pets
3. If you break it, you bought it!
4. Slots are available at first come/first serve
5. Horseplay will not be tolerated!
6. When you get an accessory for your pet, then the accessorized picture will be placed in the Acctag folder. The original will still be available so that you can give your pet multiple styles.
7. more if needed
8. One slot per person when slots are open to be fair.
9. If your pet was not colored by Sirenz then it may take longer if you are buying a necklace. This is because I have to get the photoshop file from the colorist.
10. Full size untagged files will not always be posted.
exclaim FAQ and updates are on page 2

Slots
closed

Stats 20% or above? Small Custom Items: Do you want a custom item? Prices will vary depending on difficulty. 1k-7k is the range. Only things that could be made in the 1800s and below will be allowed. Try to keep with a Native American theme. PM Tasunke about this when his slots are open. His prices will be fair, but the amount of time and effort will be considered. Only those soquilis with stats 20% or above can get a custom item. If Tasunke really likes the item that was customed he has the right to sell it in his shop as an 'RP only' item. They are usually small items like jewerly

Stats 30% or above? Custom Background: exclaim note...the same thing about losing your items applies. for more info see the tag edits post.
All custom tag backgrounds are 5k.

Stats 40% or above? Big Custom Items: These are items like supply bags, blankets, saddles, bridles, ect.. They have to be dated in the 1800s and below. Only available to soquilis with at least one of their stats at 50%. These custom items will range in price from 7k-??? depending on difficulty.

Stats 50% or above? Custom Hairstyle: Has your soquili been roleplaying their lil heart out? Maybe they deserve a custom hairstyle. Ranges in price 50k+ because this takes loads of time.

Stats 60%-100%? Unknown Any ideas on what we can give those with stats this high? PM Tasunke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:32 am
User Image
Hiya! Here is where you will pay for your items. Tally up your orders but no cheating!

Trading Post Order
Owner name:
Pet Name:
Picture of Pet:
Items/services needed:
Total:

Post this order in the thread and send trade to Tasunke. If you have any questions, then PM me!

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:35 am
User Image
These items are for your teepee! You can RP with them and give them to friends. All teepee furnishing items are in a photobucket. After you send the trade to Tasunke, take the items that you paid for. You can use the photobucket for hosting or you can save on own server. Click on the word to access them.
exclaim Slots do not need to be open for you to get these items
Beds
These comfortable beds are made from soft fur stuffed with feathers. They come in 3 colors.
Price: 100g each

Baskets
Store food and other things in these tightly wooven baskets!

Pottery
Store water and cook in these decorative pots!

Pipes
Smokum peace pipe!!

All items are by Sayuri_Nitta!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:40 am
User Image
All necklaces are for male and female. Our female model, Haydee, is shown wearing them. Please specify colors when ordering.
User Image
Abalones are sooo tasty and their shells make lovely jewerly as well. I use the best shells to craft these splendid necklaces for your pet.
Price: 1k

User Image
Arrowheads are very easy to make for me someone as skillful as me. When mine become dull after hunting, I recycle them into festive jewerly as seen here. In the middle of each is a semi-precious stone.
Price: 2k

User Image
In the mountains, I sometimes find ore that I polish in the river to perfection. Then, I gently pluck quills from porcupines (with permission of course) and string them with small beads. The shiny medalion in the center finishes off this lovely necklace.
Price: 3k

User Image
This necklace is made out of rare shiny clam shells that were found on the beach. Each one takes me many hours to get the stone beads as round as possible. It has a high price due to the amount of work I put into it.
Price: 5k

Items are by Cihiru

exclaim (not pictured) DREAMCATCHER NECKLACE! Did your pet come with a dreamcatcher necklace that they don't like the colors..and want them changed??? Price: 1k

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:41 am
User Image
All earrings are for male and female adult. You may want to calm your pet while I pierce their ears so that they don't become frightened. I make them feel as little pain as possible as I have been piercing for many suns and moons. Please specify colors when ordering.
User Image
3 ball studs in the ear add a nice touch to any soquili!
Price: 250g

User Image
Ballbearings have a larger gage then the average earring and make a bold statement.
Price: 500g

User Image
These group of 3 earrings attracts attention from the opposite gender like crazy!
Price: 700g

User Image
Nothing looks more cool then a string of feathers on an earring!
idea by Kamiki

Items are by Cihiru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:43 am
User Image
All bracelets are for male and female. Please specify colors when ordering.
User Image
These plain cuffs are for the froogle soquili who still wants to look stylish.
Price: 100g

User Image
Double bands have a space in the middle to reveal part of your soquili's ankle! For the soquili that wants to show off a little skin.

User Image
Ouch! Did your soquili hurt themself during play or just want to show off a rugged look?
Price: 500g

User Image
Is your soquili's ankles chilly? Then slip on some of these warmy wool cuffs.
Price: 700g

User Image
Has it rained lately? Maybe if your soquili dances with these then it may get the Great Spirt's attention.

User Image
These are very difficult to make so they are slightly more expensive in price. Lovely beads are strung on thin chains. The male version doesn't have any beads for a masculine look.
Price: 2k

User Image
This anklet goes on the right front hoof for a daring look. Two feathers dangle off it!
Idea by Kamiki
Price: 3k

Items are by Cihiru

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:44 am
User Image
Hair Accessories
All are just for females except for the mane/tail feathers. Please specify colors when ordering.
User Image
Awww a cute little bow by the ear gives a soft feminine look.

User Image
Your soquili won't be able to stop shaking their tailfeather when they wear these.

User Image
A lovely feather tucked by the ear looks so festive!! XD

User Image
These flowers are sprinkled throughout the main and tail. Different placement for each hair style.
500g (mane OR tail)
1k (mane AND tail)

Items are by Cihiru

Hairstyles
exclaim note: soquilis that have previously purchased items will lose those items if they buy a hairstyle. This is because the soquili has to have their .psd main file edited and placed on their tag again. Sorry for the inconvience, but there would be way too much effort to recolor and place items everytime on the newly hairstyled/tagged pet...and in some instances, impossible.

Does you soquili fancy another hair do? Well, I have a magic knife that was given to me by the spirits. I can change your soquili's hair at will...but it will cost alot because it takes alot of energy to draw upon the spirit's power.

The common ones are available to both teepee and thread RPers. The rare ones are limited to teepee RPers only.

You can only change your pets hairstyle one time..but if you RP alot, you might be given a second in the future.

These styles will reflect the color your pet already has unless you purchase hair dye too. They come in both male and female.

------Common------
exclaim stats must be 30% or above..or had been RPing in the thread for at least 2 months.

Short:
Sample. This style is modeled by the smexy Waneta. It is sporty and perfect for the soquili on the go. Price: 3k

Medium:
Sample. This style is modeled by the dashing Couscous...sorry ladies..he is taken. This style isn't too short or too long..just right. Price: 5k

Curly:
Sample. Modeled by the enchanting natural curly, Isilme, this style is for the prim and proper soquili that wants the look of curls they were not born with. Price: 7k

Mix:
Sample. Fancy Free is wearing a delightful mix of curly and medium hair. To mix a hairstyle, cut the price in half for both the styles.. for example, if you wanted a curly mane and a medium tail, you would add half of the price of the curly (3.5k) to half of the price of the medium (2.5k)...the total would be 6k. You can only mix common hairstyles if you haven't earned enough stats for rare hairstyle changes.

------Rare------
exclaim Stats must be 50% or above. Only for those who own a teepee.

Crimped
Sample. Only available for mane only. Crimped hair is so trendy and stylist.. your soquili will certainly turn heads.
Price: 10k (when I get the crimped tail, then this super rare style will be 20k. Only three soquilis have it so far).

Braided
Sample. Tahja is wearing a cool braided style. Get her sexy look! Price: 10k

Long
Sample. Kai is wearing a bishie long style. This is for soquilis that love to show off and have owners with lots of time to care for their hair. Price: 15k

Mix
Sample. Taha is wearing a mix of braided and long! Doesn't he look awesome? Those with stats 50% and above can get a mix of rare and common styles if they like. The price is half of one style added to the half of another. Example: if you got the crimped mane style (10k) and wanted a long tail (half is 7.5k)..then the total would be 17.5k.

Hair Color
Hair color is only available to those with 30% or more stats or had RPed in the thread for at least 2 month.
I use an indian paint brush that was blessed by the spirits in order to do this.
One color: 3k
Two colors: 5k
Three colors: 7k
Four colors: 10k
Five colors: 12k
no more than five please.

Please describe how you want the hair color to look if getting more than 1 color.

Have questions? See the FAQ section on the 2nd page or if your question isn't there..PM Tasunke.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:45 am
User Image
Warpaint is like tattoos only it isn't permanent and painful to innocent pets. When breeding your pet, please remind the breeder that the marking on your pet is warpaint so that it won't be given to the babies. There is a maximum of 2 warpaint per pet. Specify color and placement on the pet.
User Image
Rune warpaint: 250g each

User Image
Indian warpaint: 500g each

User Image
Tribal warpaint: 700g each

NEW!!
User Image
Injun warpaint: 600g each

NEW!!
User Image
Spirit warpaint: 600g each

Custom warpaint: 1k (please include a reference picture of the warpaint you want done. The background of the image must be white or another solid color so that I can make a photoshop brush easily.
If the image does NOT have a white background then it will be 3k because then I'll have to make the brush a harder time consuming way.
Max warpaint is 2.

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:46 am
User Image
exclaim note: if your soquili had previously purchased items, then the items will be lost when they get a new frame color or tag background. This is because it would look badly if I lassoed the pet off their original tag..and placed it on the new tag. It would be rough having to recolor items and plushies everytime someone got a new tag. Sorry, but this is only way I can think of to allow people to change their tags. If anyone has any suggestions then PM Tasunke.

You can only change the tag background/tag frame/tag feathers color 3 times max.

Tag backgrounds available: All are 3k
Forest:
Sample

Snowy:
Sample

Savanna:
Sample

Beach:
Sample

Ocean:
Sample

Starry Night:
Sample

Evil Corn Field:
Sample

Custom: check post 1 for details.

tag frame color change: 1k
This must be purchased when you get a tag background. If you only want your frame changed, then please note the same losing of items applies.

tag feather color: 1k
These must be purchased when you get a background/tag frame color. If you only want your feather colors changed, then please note that the same losing of items applies.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:47 am
User Image
Custom Plushie Shop
User Image
Here you can commission custom plushies of your soquili or of anything else. If you want to commission someone else's soquili as a plush then you must get them to PM Tasuke with their permission.
Horse plushie custom: 3k

User Image
You can also commission a plushie of your Indian persona or even your avatar! These are more expensive because they take longer.
Indian plushie custom: 5k

Please specify if you want it on your soquili's tag. Only owners may commission at this time.

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:52 am
User Image
User Image
Foalen, the shaman, mixes up all kinds of potions that will alter or help your pet!
1. Foal-4-ever potion: This tastes just like grape juice to your foal. If they drink this, they will be a foal forever and will never grow up to be an adult. Permanent.

2. Witch Hazel: This medicine will cure your pet of any sickness they might be suffering from. (used for RP)

3. Eye color potion: This potion will change the eye color of your pet like contacts would. The original eye color of your pet is just hidden by another color so it is like an accessory. When breeding your pet, let the breeder know if you had used this potion because the effects are not passed down to the babies. It can only be used on adults.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:53 am
User Image
Christmas Food
Here is the leftover food from the Christmas event. It is still fresh and ...
Price: FREE! (save on own server!)

more food coming soon

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:20 am
User Image
exclaim Slots do not need to be open for you to get these items!
Send trade to Tasunke to order and then go to the photobucket and take the item you paid for. Save on own server or use the hosting in the photobucket.

Weapons

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas