Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ EVENT } The Train That Couldn't Stop - Main Dining Cabin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 am
User Image

You and twenty-four other people are currently seated in the train's dining room, a place where the passengers of the first class may mingle with those from the economic class. The plush dining room is quite comfortable and cozy with its seats decorated in ebony spiderweb upon midnight abyss cushions that are placed in front of an obsidian table. While the people of Halloween Town do not need to eat, the very action of eating is still a pleasure that can't be missed – especially if the food is free and tasty.

You can smell the food even from where you're sitting. You can't help but to turn and twist in your seat for a better view of the food cart the hostess is wheeling to the first section of booths, pausing for a moment to close and lock the door leading to the kitchen behind... her? Him? It?

The puzzling hostess is hidden from your eyes as the train enters a tunnel, throwing the cabin into darkness. A sudden clatter in front of you prompts you to turn away from the food server. Do you reach out to try and find it? Cringe back in surprise?

The lights seem to snap on, revealing the culprit to be... a bone? That's when you notice that there are only twenty-three other people seated, excluding the train worker. The last person appears to have been scattered all over. A shame, really – skeletons tend to be more happier in one piece.

Wait. Wait. How did another passenger land on your plate?!

You don't have time to think before the food server orders you and everyone unfortunate enough to be hit or have a piece of the passenger near them to gather the pieces. These are quickly hauled away to the first class car for safe-keeping and reassembly.

But... what just happened? What's going on? It looks as if you're going to have to wait a bit for the answers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:28 am
How to Play:

Welcome to the Train that Never Stops, This is Halloween's very first Mafia/Werewolf event! In this game, you will need to try and survive for as long as you can by accusing other players of being guilty while trying to prove your innocence at the same time.

At the beginning of each post, please place in OOC brackets the name of the character you wish to accuse. Following that, please post a small RP-prompt of your character voicing their vote. You can choose whether or not you want to add a reason why. The only thing you can not do (aside from godmodding) is use any sort of FEAR or natural ability.

This is a social game. Please do NOT discuss this game OOCly in the main thread, in PM's, or over AIMs of who you think the killer is or who you are going to vote off next. Anyone suspected of cheating in this manner can and will be booted from the game.

If you are lynched or injured, you may not post in this thread any more. Instead, you will be placed in either the cabin for the injured (first class), or the accused (crappy economic seating). These cabins will each have their own thread, where I strongly encourage you to continue to RP. More details on this will arrive as soon as these threads open.

This is what your lynching post will look like. Sort've:
Quote:
(( Bob did it D< WHY BOB WHY? ))

Red leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table as she stared at the person across from her. She narrowed her eyes, before jumping up and swishing her cape. “I'VE GOT IT!” The werewolf yelled, pointing to where Bob sat on the other side of the aisle. “It was Bob! I can smell the guilt on him as much as I can smell the very last donut he took on his plate!” She growled. She wanted that donut, but noooo. Stupid hostess. Host. Thing. It. Whatever.

Some players will be assigned special roles. YOU MAY NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOUR ROLE IS. Otherwise, you can get lynched off very, very quickly -- or worse. People with these special roles will be PMed the details of their role.

There are four roles:

Bezerker: Also known as a “mafia/mobster” or “werewolf.” The player who is the bezerker will need to send me a PM with either a list of the people they would like to kill off, or send me a PM/IM once every session to notify me of who they wish to attack. The players who are attacked by the Bezerker will be moved to the injury cabin.

Hunter: Also known as “cop” or “seer.” The player who is this role will send me a PM of the person they wish to investigate. They will be able to discover whether a player is a Bezerker, or regular Student.

Student: Also known as “citizen” or “villager.” EVERY player is a student. They have no special abilities aside from being able to cast a vote as to who to lynch/send to the accused cabin. Everyone is a student. If you did not receive a PM with a role, then you are a student.

If a player is either accused or injured, they will be unable to place a vote. Only the Bezerker and Hunter will receive a PM from me – and there can be more than one bezerker or hunter. Perhaps the train is hiding another role as well...

Things to keep in mind:

Post once every two days! Majority wins in terms of voting. If you fail to make a post for two days, you will be booted from the game.
You don't have to vote if you don't want to. But if nobody votes, something might happen.
Don't discuss theories/votes/etc elsewhere. If you need to whisper to someone, do it ICly or pass them a note ICly. Don't use PM/IM/other threads. If I catch you, you will be booted.
If you want to change your vote then make another RP post with the vote-change in OOC.
If you're lynched/injured, stop posting here in this thread. You really, really don't want to find out what happens if you ignore this rule. Hint: getting booted from the game would be preferable to what I'll do.
The only way to leave this cabin is to be accused or injured. You could jump out a window, but then you'll be leaving the game early and unable to participate for the remaining duration. : (
You may only vote for one person a day. This goes for all votes, bezerker attacks, and Hunter investigations.

F.A.Q.

Q: Someone's claiming to be the Hunter, but that's me!
This is a tricky situation. On one hand, the Hunter is on the Students' side, as the Hunter can determine who's guilty and who isn't – students aren't likely to lynch them. The Bezerker, however, will want to eliminate this player as soon as possible...

Q: Someone just told me in a PM/IM that they're the Hunter.
If you can bring myself or zoo proof of this happening (such as a screenshot), you will be rewarded for being honest.

Q: I want to be the Bezerker!
Roles were generated at the same time as the players were rolled for, sorry!

Q: I want to change my vote.
RP a post again and include the name of the new person you're voting for.

Q: I missed the deadline!
Sorry! The deadlines are, well, deadlines.

Q: When are the deadlines for voting?
Every night at roughy 11:59pm. Sometimes it might be a bit late, sometimes it might be a bit early. Majority rules.

Q: I WAS ATTACKED BUT I SAW WHO ATTACKED ME IT WAS -
Shut up you're too injured to talk. SAVE YOUR STRENGTH and go complain to the other people in the other cabins.

Q: I'm injured/accused. Does this mean I'm not eligible for the prizes?
Nope!

Q: I have a question.
Please PM me!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:29 am
Currently Present:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only the players listed here may RP in this thread:

1. Arrien is playing a(n) Ghost/Pirate Swabbie named Vic
  2. Artymus is playing a(n) Monster/Neck named Andrugora Malsi
  3. Discordancy is playing a(n) Ghost/Time-Slip named Lumidee Harris
  4. Hes a Trap is playing a(n) Monster/Werewolf named Kentarou
  5. Lucifer Force is playing a(n) Monster/Futakuchi-onna named Kasumi
  6. Masshiro is playing a(n) Ghost/8-tailed blue fox spirit named Kashiyoru
  7. Shia bean is playing a(n) Monster/Acid Monster named Oliver
  8. x_Nata_x is playing a Monster/Skinwalker named Nukpana

NPCs:

• Ghaun, Male Reaper/Shaman. A rather uncertain Reaper dressed in a skirt for the sake of showing off his legs. Played by Marushii.
  • Erin O'Quinn, Female, 17, Undead/Banshee.
    Took the job on the train to be able to have some spending money during the school year. Waiting tables is not her passion, but she does her job with a smile. Played by StarieMichie

MIA/Dropped from the Game:

• Urimian is playing a(n) Demon/Kushtaka named Kaige
  • Miko Tadita is playing a(n) Undead/Skeleton named Petra Stefankova

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:30 am
RP Tips:

● Remember the Daisy Code!
● Please try to write at least a paragraph-long RP post! Don't forget to look it over, either: did your character say something that another character can reply to? Did they say anything? Do anything? If someone else wrote this post, what would you write in reply to it?
● When it comes to accusing someone, feel free to have your character make excuses up! From accusing someone of moving fast enough to do it to having “that look” about them to even “because I said so,” go have fun and try to sway as many people to your character's reasoning as possible! Just... try to avoid having it backfire.
● Please avoid double-posting. While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the event, please wait at least an hour before posting again. If someone else writes a post after you, then feel free to post again! Do your best to interact with other characters rather than have every other post an inner monologue of your character thinking, though.

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Marushii generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 16!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:30 am
((And now to start things off, I will NPC the first accusation. Feel free to debate the choice, or go along with it!

First up to be accused is Oliver.))

There was a soft creak as the food server returned to the room with another host, closing the door with a swift thud. Now that you can get a good look, it appears that the server is a male reaper with feathered white hair. His black and blue Train uniform looks somewhat feminine in appearance – did he accidentally put on a coworker's uniform?

Either way, he looks shaken. “E-excuse me! Your attention please!” He calls out, gesturing. “There's been an unprovoked attack! Now, normally we'd have a Bogeyman on board to investigate this since it's against the law, but,” he swallows and looks around nervously, “Except on this trip, well, since we're going to Amityville Academy, we figured we didn't need one...”

The reaper clutched his necklace and continued, “So, um. At this time, all of you present are suspects. Unfortunately we don't know who it is or if there's more than one of you, so, er, please discuss it amongst yourselves who it might be? I mean, if we go through each of you one by one...” he trails off, looking uncertain before pointing at a monster. “You! Yeah, you there. You look a bit suspicious... What were you doing when the lights went out?”  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 am
(( Since I'll be gone most of the day with school and work, I'll get my post in now. I'll be back around 8 PM PST, and I'll be posting again depending on what activity there is. Cuz dammit, I am totally hosting this game for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to experience playing. :O ))

Kasumi was waiting impatiently for the dining cart, keeping her hands in her lap, prim and proper as she always did. She sat herself next to more women, happily carrying out a conversation about the upcoming school year. The train ride was pleasant for the most part, aside from her nervousness about their destination. What would it be like? Would she make new friends easily? She hoped the dorms were a single gender, at least on one end.

Everything was fine until the lights went out, a clatter of bone landing on her plate.

Kasumi's eyes went wide and she gladly gave back the skeleton's bone for reassembly. Someone had gone rogue? They picked the perfect opportunity, it seemed, according to the host. He said no Bogeyman was present to conduct the investigation, so they would have to do it themselves. Each student present was suspect for the crime and while the idea made Kasumi nervous, it made sense. How else would they find out who is the rogue among them?

When the reaper host pointed shakily to another monster, Kasumi frowned. "Well, shouldn't we... talk about this?" she asked the girl beside her. Logic was her weapon of choice, but she did subscribe to a general dislike of men, making Oliver a prime target for suspicion.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Quirm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:10 am
((Perlie is pretty sure (almost sure anyway, and that totally counts too you know!) that Oliver is the culprit.))

Perlie had been enjoying the company of her fellow seatmates on the way to the new, exciting adventure that was school (this said with the sort of enthusiasm that only someone who has never actually gone to school before can manage) when they'd passed through a tunnel and voila, pandemonium! For the poor skeleton at least, anyway, and she really didn't envy him having to be reassembled. That had to be awkward. Although probably not as bad as not being reassembled. Hmm.

The host's announcement was, well, odd, but she'd always been a mob-mentality sort of girl and really, it almost made perfect sense to let a bunch of unqualified schoolkids decide who was the would-be murderer among them! And if it didn't, at least it was better than just sitting by and doing nothing - what if the person attacked again? That'd be horrible, and what was the guarantee that the next potential victim would be as easy to reassemble as a skeleton would? The whole situation was odd and they would just have to work with what they had. It was far too dangerous to let an unknown entity with murderious tendencies walk around in an enclosed space full of potential victims, anyway.

So they'd better catch the perpetrator, and fast.

"What's there to talk about? I mean, he obviously did it! The host pointed him out and everything, and just look at him - he's like, the epitome of suspicious. Ness. Or whatever it's called, anyway; the point is that he's looking mighty suspicious from over here." Perlie's answer might have been meant for the monster girl next to her, but the shrill quality of her voice made it fairly easy for half of the cabin to hear what it was she'd said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 am
(( For the time being Salali agrees and thinks Oliver did it! ))

Salali Powaqa had been enjoying her position at the window seat of her table (to which she had crawled under the table to acquire when met with resistance to her claim) kicking her feet back and forth like a 3-year old on a swing. She muttered as the world rushed by, "Moving...moving fast, so fast, but not moving, still...we're so still...still while moving..." When the lights snuffed out at first she thought the world outside had leaked into the dining car. She whirled her head around, blinking as the lights blared back in her eyes once more.

She listened to the food server as he explained the incident; someone was attacking the passengers and no one knew who. Her little body quivered, almost as if it held energy that had been compressed down by the words. "Dark, dark...dark I don't want the dark to eat me...I can't see it's face...don't know it's name..." She shut her mouth after a moment, feeling the clattering of her teeth ring through her skull.

At the accusation she tilted her head, wiggling in her seat and mumbled in slight response to Kasumi, "All suspicious all...how can we know...? How can we know...it's still dark. We're still without light."

Immediately at Perlie's comment Salali piped up and raised her hand like a 1st grader, "Yes, yes, I vote Oliver too! Though why why...because he's first..." Her words stopped and she seemed to forget what she was talking about.  

Ary Keeyara

Sinister Nonsense

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 am
(Suspicious of everyone, especially of the two females that are seeming to gain up on Oliver, pointing the finger at them. Salali & Perlie )

Ahikiko snorts softly from his seat, his blue eyes warily looking at the accused student. He thought to himself, what in unlucky guy, after all he wouldn't want any of these paranoid accusations on him. He watched as the host came forth and explained the situation or at least tried to, that mild stutter he was giving caused a raised eye brow on Ahikiko. Choosing to remain silent for now he continued to listen shuffling his legs a bit out of habit and reaching up to rub at his neck scar. A shrill voice scraped at the boys ears and he rolled his eyes, after the speaking girl finished another began and his attention shifted to her.

Ahikiko decided to take his opportunity to speak after the girls had finished. "...Hm...seems to me you TWO are pretty eager to agree, I mean he may have been first but, that's not a very good reason to be pinned as a murderer ..." Ahikiko leans back in his seat and eyes the two girls, " In fact, its almost like your gaining up on him....kinda like you two are hiding something....and just wanting to point the blame on the first guy, typical females or maybe....you both had a part in the disassembling of the other student...? " Ahikiko gets a dark look on his face and throws up the hood on his robe, slowly sinking his face back to where he isn't seen.

Amityville Academy, so close yet so far. Another sigh came from with in the robe, Ahikiko couldn't believe this and yet he could what else could he have expected, it clawed at him, here he was in the train with a bunch of other, stronger species and now a rouge oh boy, this was sure to be a good ride. His blue orbs under the cover of the hood scanned the area for some kind of a weapon, after all he was pretty much a useless human how was he going to fight off some rouge beast, not to mention the wild paranoid normal beast of the train?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 am
((Andrugora thinks it was Kentarou.))

Andrugora had been staring out of the window she was seated next to when the incident occured. Her headbones had been confiscated so she was listening to the idle chatter of those around her, waiting for something interesting to pop up in conversation. Well, THIS was certainly interesting. Looking about the cabin, Andrugora studied each student as she listened to the accusations. This Oliver kid looked a bit nervous to her, but she would be too if she was being accused so much.

Looking at the student across from her, she noticed he looked quite disgruntled and...well, like an a**. "Dudes! I think you got it all wrong", she said loudly so everyone could hear her. "I think it was this guy here. He seems like the kind of person to attack people." Her voice was becoming melodic and she had to stop herself before she started singing her accusations.  

Artymus

Feral Krampus

Quirm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:00 pm
For once quiet, Perlie had been nodding along with Salali's disjointed words when one of the boys piped up. And accused them of being the culprits!
"Wha.. that's stupid! I was here the whole time, 'cause we were talking about our favorite snacks and I said that mine was that Fettered Eye thing, you know, the caramel ones? You can sometimes get them at those little festivals some of the small towns sometimes hold. Anyways, you guys heard me talking about it, right? So that's just stupid." She spared a quick, childish grimace for Ahikiko before looking to her seatmates, obviously seeking confirmation of her words.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 pm
((Refraining from accusation for now))

This was getting out of hand.

"All right, all right, let's not lose our heads," Betty said in an attempt at an appeasing tone, brushing a few crumbs off her apron and standing up. "No one is going to catch that criminal if all we do is stand around bickering." She directed a mildly reproachful glance at Akihiko. "In fact, isn't that what the culprit would want - to divide and conquer so we can't trust one another?"

"But," and this time her look was directed at Salali and Perlie. Betty did not do withering glares, but she could summon a decent you're acting like children look when she needed to. "Random accusations and mob rule aren't going to help either. We need to be sensible, and we need to work together."

Even if that was very, very hard to do right now, when any of them could be next on the list... Her voice did quaver just slightly, under its calm and level tone.  

Tuatha De

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:37 pm
((Not actually accusing anyone yet~))

Puck sulked in the corner of the carriage, watching the chaos unfold - but it wasn't the fun kind, no, not at all! For a moment he'd though the skeleton flying everywhere had been marvelous fun, until it had become apparent that it wasn't a clever trick but something else entirely.

Now it was only regular-brand fun, if slightly soured.

"How'd you know it wasn't the conductor, huh?" he offered. "They get to move all about, sneaky-like. Knows the train backwards and forwards. Good excuse."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:38 pm
((Kashiyoru does not agree that Oliver is the attacker, but is not pointing fingures at anyone else just yet.))

Kashiyoru had just two plans. Get away from all forms of females, and find himself a lovely male for whome he might have a little 'fun' with. His first plan was fairly easy as girls tend to group together. There were a few 'outsiders' but they were easy to bypass. The second was a tad more tedious. He could see a few potential little pray, but most were seated with friends or had no open seats around them. When he finally spotted one he truly liked, Kashi seated himself next to him. A "Jack B." Or, so someone else had called him. It didn't matter. He mauled over hundreds of conversation starteds, trying to determine which would land him just what he wanted. Instead, he got a nose full of an amazing cart of food. Maybe, if he could discover something this 'Jack B.' liked, he could get himself a little 'dessert'.

Mmm." He practically hummed to himself at the thought. But as he oppened his mouth to speek everything went dark and there was a rather bothersome sound. When all was said and done, fingures were bing pointed and blame being placed. Most notably at Oliver.

Kashi shook his head and frowned. "Why would an acid creature tear someone apart? It would make more sence if the bones had been scortched or eroded in any way." He grummbled quietly.

'Ugh. Why are there so many girls in here?' he thought to himself, with a grimace.  

Masshiro

King Bunny

Sinister Nonsense

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 pm
(...Taking his vote back and proceeding to watch. )

Ahikiko, casually moved his gaze from a potential weapon towards the newest girl to pipe up. Huh..that guy? Ahikiko peered at the other boy through the shadows of his hood, Kentarou did seem to fit the bill. After all, huh. He paused his thoughts as Perlie butted in, and noted her childish grimace. Huh stupid is right he thought quickly changing his mind that she and the other where the culprits. "Whatever." Came the soft muffled reply, followed by a grunt as Betty stepped in trying or appearing to try and take on the leader role.

Ahikiko answered with " How would we know what the culprit wants? You seem to have a pretty good idea though.." He snickers lightly to himself. " We do need a sensible way though to handle this... that much I agree with." Glances at Kashi, apparently you had time to notice they weren't scorched or eroded... Ahikiko had handed the body part that had landed on his plate away as soon as possible, with out taking note of it, a considerably stupid thing to do now that he thought of it.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff