Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 pm
The Kazekage's Office

User Image

When walking down the hall there is a steel door, with two ANBUs standing by its side. Inside the office is normal: the room has a desk, two chairs, and a big couch. There is one window that the Kage always likes to look out of. A flag hangs over the door with the Sand village symbol on it. The Kage has many headbands on the wall and many scrolls beside them.

On a big coffee table in the middle of the room, available missions lay scattered about refreshments.

Siege weapons have been hidden underground.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 pm
Ganchou walked in and stood by the door, then knocked. "Hello, are you here?" He asked, somewhat quietly.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:49 pm
The young gennin San followed the brown haired Ninja down the hallway to the steel door. He had been following him, completely by accident, sense they had entered the building. As the gennin understood, the Kazekage was supposed to be starting the Satetsu kids training soon. Rather excited, the San had walked gingerly from his house to here, only to find out he was next in line to see the Kage.

The guy looked legit: Probably a chunnin or Jounin. He was way out of the San's league. He was much older and much more mature then the Satetsu kid, which probably had to do with their difference in skill. But he wasnt going to let the Ninja intimidate him. If he wanted to act like a jerk while waiting in line, San was going to give him an ear ful with what little skill he had. But San refused to give in to rank and establishment. It was his turn to climb the ranks.

San ran his right hand through his spikey black hair, a movement that seemingly relaxed him as he stood in line behiend the Ninja, trying not to be a nuesance but wanting to let his presence and his meetings importance known. Unfortunately, he would have to wait. Standing at ease, the Gennin put his hands behiend his back and chilled waiting for the Kazekage to call his name or let him in.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:16 pm
Briefly looking back, Ganchou saw the approaching Gennin. He seemed reserved, but confident. He smiled at the boy, then said "Good luck" quietly. Turning back to Mamoru, he added "I brought some Ramen~" showing a container with two bowls.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm
karal walked up to the office. his face was emotionless to those in the room who weren't able to read deeply into his body language. even then they would just find a calm person quietly calculating the area and locating all exits and best places for someone to attack from.
he approached the man standing at the door holding bowls of ramin.
"good day sir. i'm looking for mamory myaomoto. the kazekage. i have just graduated from the academy and i thought he might like to meet me."
he said as he held out his hand for a handshake.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Seeing another young boy, he thought that this would get extremely busy. Giving a smile, he awkwardly tried to shift the container, then shrugged, threw it up in the air, shook his hand hardily, and caught it again, not a single noodle disturbed. "Good to meet you too, of course. He's in here" he said, indicating the office. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ganchou, you may call me Gan. And your name?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 pm
"My name is Karal Hakemoto you may call me karal. Thank you for letting me know that the kazekage is in."
he said. he watched the bowl fly up and get caught without being disturbed. his expression didn't change the whole time but he was a little impressed with the finness shown in the manouver.
"do you think i could just enter or is the kage busy?"
he asked facial expression still not changing but his voice seemed to be softer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 pm
"Depends on if he's busy or not. This young boy here is also here to see him, probably for the same reason as you. Cmon, you can both come with me." He said, then led the way into the office "Ma-Mo-Ru! Your ramen's getting cold. Oh, and two Younguns are here to see you as well."  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 pm
San was slightly annoyed at this new gennin that had shown up. Although he had just graduated with him, and liked him in class, it was obvious that he was standing in line for the Kage's office. His blatent disregard for his position in line, as well as the mutual repsect passed from each person of the same rank, made the black haired gennin near furious. But he hid it well, just keeping quite knowing he would get his turn.

He gave a slight nod to the older Ninja, and smiled slightly at his words of good luck. He was not worried or anything, just waiting patiently for his meeting. IF....he wasnt cut by impatient losers......

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & Two in tow]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Phasing out from the Void, & other existences entirely, Six complained about the trip. "Please tell me the next time we do that," she flippantly announced, sashaying around the edge of the desk to an awaiting couch. The other member of the group, Two, said nothing as he went back to the kitchen, passing a few of the new recruits. Meanwhile, I took my place at the head of the room, squeaking the chair around several times as Ganchou's delicious Chocolate Jalapeno Ramen was served.

"Oh goodie~!" Clicking the chopsticks together several times, the party in the room was nearly forgotten about. "Oh, wait a second. People.... people? Oh yes! There are people here in this realm too. So how may I help everyone today?"

((ooc: Have to drive home, & then I'll be able to post again!))

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm
karal bowed on a 45 towards the kazekage.
"hello kazekage i'm here to ask to be able to join the ranks of the suna shinobi ranks."
he said as he straightened up.
(i'll be back tomorow.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:34 pm
"Eh... Eh.... MAMORU! You have guests. I know you're always vanishing to here and there, but please pay a little attention when you get home. Oh, hello Six, Two! It's so good to see you again. Now, make sure to share that Mamoru, I got an extra large serving! Oh... right, two gennin to see you." He said, kicking back on the couch and eating his serving right away.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:40 pm
Sana waited for the other gennin to talk first, then he too spoke. His voice was of medium pitch, a little low for someone his age, but was unwavering. Although he was talking to someone of authority and was respectful, he let his intentions know with clear wordings.

"Hello Kazekage, my name is Sanshi Satetsu. I have just graduated from the academy, and was told that i am to come to you for training. What is it i must do?"

The kid neither bowed nor added in the honorific titles normally used in conversation between people of rank. To him, it was just a way for people to show superiority. To San, Honorifics were earned not deserved. Although, depending on his orders and training, the black haired gennin was sure the Kazekage would obtain the honorific titles from him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

... With a lollipop in her mouth, the kunoichi had lightly tapped the office door. "Yo~!" A girl with odd colored hair stated as she leaped through the open door with the others. It was a bit of a rude entrance to the Kazekage, but at least now she can introduce herself. She ran her right hand through her almost-black indigo hair, battering her purple eyes, instantly flashing her childish personality (I mean, if they didn't notice the lollipop in her mouth). There weren't many suna-kunoichi here, and this kid hoped she'd be the best out of them. Easy win right?-- hopefully...

[OOC : XD Interrupted <3]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & Two in tow]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Searching through files as Ganchou read out several announcements on the recruits, we beamed with pride. "Monk Karal I take it? You did well on the academy's exams, so shine that pride with a higher status!" Handing over a lengthy piece of cloth, the delicate status symbol's metal plate bearing the Suna Mark glinted through the nearly silky material. Several times did I retrieve freshly minted headbands, one for each of the new little ones.

"Sanshi Satetsu, ne? Although I may not be from the respected Satetsu Clan, I have vast experience in dealing with their jutsus. For now, I shall have to let one of my avatars, Six, help you with the training, over at the local academy. I trust that it is an appropriate arrangement? I will personally join after the new recruits each have a Sensei." Leaning back in the old, cracked leather chair, a small breeze carrying the scents of the mid-day market wafted through, boasting its many flavors. Drifting in thought as everyone milled about, the light tapping from upon the door across the room rattled me back to the present.

The forward style of the young girl at the door was refreshing at minimum, her manner of leaping... most excellent. "May I call you Indigo?" One more headband drifted through the middle-space of the room, flying towards her with the grace of a black swan ballet.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces