The beginning of our sorrow....
  Pickles!
  *Sniff* You mean no Shinra!
View Results

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:56 pm
Welcome to a Calamity from the Skies RP
This takes place 2,000 years in the past so... new characters

Jenova has decended to the Planet wounding the north and burrowing into the planet like a festering parasite. The ancients and those sensitive to the voice of the Planet have heard its screams. Many have seen the commet burning across the sky. Some set out for adventure, for greed or for curiosity to the North. Others wend their steps to the city of the ancients hoping that Cetra have some plan, some comfort. All feel a strange premonition, as if the Planet itelf teetered on the edge of a cliff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:04 pm
Four shadows whispered through the sleeping forest on velvet paws. A flash of white, a glimpse of red and then gone. They were traveling with speed not stealth, their paws ached and mucsles burned but they kept on. The elder had sent them with all speed and they were in sight of their goal. Sadira surged ahead of her brothers in her eagerness. Her heavy color of tooled black leather and silver thumped against her surging chest and the indigo tassels hanging down tickled her legs, the familiar feelings of travel.

She smelt the city long before she saw it. With a mighty leap she landed on a high outcropping at the edge of the forest. She flicked her flame tipped tail with satisfaction even as she squinted in the light. " The City of the Ancients," she breathed. She looked back to where her brothers were just emerging from the forest black Badr, crimson colored Ariel, and golden Rayhan.

" Come Sadira," called Badr, " No time for sight seeing."

Eskevar Fire Cross

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:48 pm
(( Oooh, haven't had to create a new character for a while. ^_^ And you just watch, I find SOME way to tie ShinRa into this! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:24 pm
Saerenna
(( Oooh, haven't had to create a new character for a while. ^_^ And you just watch, I find SOME way to tie ShinRa into this! xd ))
((You aren't going to try and play Rufus's Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great grandfather or something are you? stare stare stare stare ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:31 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
((You aren't going to try and play Rufus's Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great grandfather or something are you? stare stare stare stare ))

((actually, that's EXACTLY what I was going to do! xd ShinRa's gotta come from somewhere, eh? wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:28 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

((actually, that's EXACTLY what I was going to do! xd ShinRa's gotta come from somewhere, eh? wink ))
((*hits head on desk* groan.... oh well I should have expected as much from you... though I would have thought you wanted to play VINCENT'S Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great grandfather ... you know, Sephiroth's ancestor?? xd xd xd ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:56 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

((*hits head on desk* groan.... oh well I should have expected as much from you... though I would have thought you wanted to play VINCENT'S Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great grandfather ... you know, Sephiroth's ancestor?? xd xd xd ))

((What gave you the idea that I WOULDN'T be? twisted You just wait 'til I get the bio done....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:19 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

((What gave you the idea that I WOULDN'T be? twisted You just wait 'til I get the bio done....))
O.o.... Sephiroth is SO not descended from Shinra stock!!! Nor is Vinnie! those people are BLONDE with BLUE eyes!! Vinnie had black hair and RED eyes!! Nuh-uh!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:47 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

O.o.... Sephiroth is SO not descended from Shinra stock!!! Nor is Vinnie! those people are BLONDE with BLUE eyes!! Vinnie had black hair and RED eyes!! Nuh-uh!!

((Well, are you forgetting about Sephy's MOTHER? twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:56 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

((Well, are you forgetting about Sephy's MOTHER? twisted ))
@.o.... Okay now you are making my head spin... NUH-UH!! Lucrecia is WAY too NICE to be Shinra stock... they have a genetic power-hungry mean streak a mile wide.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:39 pm
((Lucrecia IS slightly power hungry. I mean, why ELSE would she marry HOJO and not VINCENT!? Crazy lady....))

Shinra shook his head at his wife, who was sitting in a soft chair with a pleading look on her face. "I told you already, Lucrecia, you cannot come with me. The baby's due anytime now, and I don't want you having problems out in the middle of nowhere. There are plently of people who will help you here."

Lucretia sighed and nodded, "Be careful...." she told him, standing up, the blanket falling from her lap, revealling that she was, indeed, fairly far along in her pregnancy.

"Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it." Shinra said with a smirk, "We just need to know what that was. You can feel the cry of the planet, can't you?"

"Yes. Just don't let yourself become one of those cries." Lucretia told him firmly.

"Like I said, I'll be fine. Our legacy will live on for generations because of our sacrifices, you know." Shinra said, pulling his wife into a tight hug.

The brown haired lady smiled and nodded, "Alright." she said in an amused tone.

Shinra let her go and turned around, exiting their small house in the City with a wave to Lucretia. "Don't have too much fun without me." he called with another smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:26 am
Saerenna
((Lucrecia IS slightly power hungry. I mean, why ELSE would she marry HOJO and not VINCENT!? Crazy lady....))

Shinra shook his head at his wife, who was sitting in a soft chair with a pleading look on her face. "I told you already, Lucrecia, you cannot come with me. The baby's due anytime now, and I don't want you having problems out in the middle of nowhere. There are plently of people who will help you here."

Lucretia sighed and nodded, "Be careful...." she told him, standing up, the blanket falling from her lap, revealling that she was, indeed, fairly far along in her pregnancy.

"Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it." Shinra said with a smirk, "We just need to know what that was. You can feel the cry of the planet, can't you?"

"Yes. Just don't let yourself become one of those cries." Lucretia told him firmly.

"Like I said, I'll be fine. Our legacy will live on for generations because of our sacrifices, you know." Shinra said, pulling his wife into a tight hug.

The brown haired lady smiled and nodded, "Alright." she said in an amused tone.

Shinra let her go and turned around, exiting their small house in the City with a wave to Lucretia. "Don't have too much fun without me." he called with another smirk.

Sadira, Badr, Ariel and Rayhan marched down the central street of the City. Heads held high and moving with savage grace the Ih'rabi family entered. Some of their race lived here among the ancients but they were scholars. The Ih'rabi, however, or the Lion's Paw as the five....four of them were called were warriors to the hilt. The people's eyes were almost forcefully drawn by their beautiful and terrible grace. Their soft footfells fell in an ancient and almost tribal rhythm. Their collars and other accourtments jingled and creakes puncuting the rhythm. Feathers flipped and spun catching the sun. The beads and strips of decorated fabric clicked and swished against their smooth fur and the stiffer hair of their manes.

Badr moved fluidly as a shadow, Rayhan's gait was a bit choppier due to his bulkyness, Ariel moved with an almost spritely air, Sadira's gait was full of wrestless energy as if she wished to bound ahead. Sadira's grey eyes flicked endlessly about the crowds, much like the movement of her flaming tail that occasionly collied with the purple flame of Badr's tail or the red of Ariel's. She caught the eye of a blonde ancient as he exited his house, he seemed familiar. Perhaps he had been one of the delegation to their mountain home not long ago.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:39 pm
Carmine Anguis woke slowly and painfully, His scales rasped against the rubble which buried him. Rising his serpentine head he veiwed the wreckage which was his home. Despite the bruises he could feel under his scales he heaved his bulk from the wreckage. Rocks steamed and smoked from the intensity of the meteor crash, the plant and animal life was ruined, and the only reason Carmine had survived was his armored scales and the depth in which he had slumbered in the mountain. Anguis threw his head back, loosing a great keening wail, mourning the loss of his second home. If he could cry like those mamilian two-legged weaklings he would have. Instead he puffed hissing through his teeth and keening even as he stumbled away from the cavernous hole. Little did he know this place would become important to him and others for hundreds of years to come, ... or the fact that he would likely die in what was once his sanctuary. In little time at all he slid into the water which surrounded the continent. Tracing the land as he swam easily through the dark ocean. He would not be so foolish as to make an easy target of himself, he remembered what humans could to to the Darkol...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:28 pm
Sadira broke away from her siblings and dashed over to the blond ancient she recognized... what was his name again? Shinroo... Shinri.... Shinra!

" Shinra!" she said with the bow of her people. " It has been many months. Are you going to attend the council? Our elder sent us here just to attend. People are very worried about the impact... is it the same here?," she said in her gung-ho manner. Now that she recalled him, she remembered liking the young Cetra. He had certainly helped her people in the negotiations.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:45 pm
Shinra saw the white creature and gave her a knowing smile that turned to a troubled frown, "Yes Sadira, We are quite worried about it. We finally settle on a planet and this happens. Actually, I was just planning to leave to see exactly what had happened and if anything can be done about it. Anyone who feels they want to come is more than welcome. I can delay a bit if you or your people want to come with me." He offered, wincing as a particularly painful cry came from the planet, one that he could hear plainly, even with his slowly diminishing tie to the planet.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff