Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
Introduction

Just over half a hour before the world came to an end, everyone was living life like it was just another ordinary day, until a deadly pandemic started spreading throughout the world. Slowly, people became sick and started coughing out blood, then eventually find themselves in a state of mindless hunger. The infected began biting the living, spreading the disease from one human to another. A wave of brutal attack reports suddenly fill the news and the internet as people, one by one, started dying. It began as isolated incidents, and eventually grew to nationwide disaters. This is a story of that day, where the world slowly turned into hell.
User Image
About

This RP is based on Highschool of the Dead [学園黙示録, Gakuen Mokushiroku, "Academy Apocalypse"] a manga series written by Daisuke Satō and illustrated by Shōji Satō. The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Rules

No God-modding.
Anyone can die in this RP. After all, it only takes one bite.
No, obviously there's no such thing as infinite ammo you cheater. Conserve and adapt.
Yes, you can become insane in this RP and accidentally kill yourself.
It humanly impossible for one person to have a ridiculous amount of talents, physical strength and mental skill. Limit it.
Follow Gaia's ToS.
Do I even have to explain this part?
For the mentally challenged people, the link is just below this page.
Keep this thread clean.
That's right you pervert. Take your boner elsewhere.
Situation getting too hot? Take it to the PMs. Most Mods dont read them anyway.
White text even a single word and you're out kiddo.
Semi-Lit please.
Let's run the basics shall we?
No quoting.
No 1337 sp39k.
Statements are placed between quotation marks.
No one-liners. If all you can think of is a single line, quit the RP now and come back when you're more creative.
Follow image rules.
No page stretching.
No image quoting.
Avatar images should be 250x350, just for formalities sake.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Character Profiles
Note: All profiles are to be PM-ed to me entitled "HOTD". You may post once accepted. You dont need to use the original cast of the manga. OCs are encouraged.

Profile Skeletons
First of all, decide on your occupation.
Student
Employee
Authorities

Then follow the profile skeleton.
Students
Note: All students will begin their story at the school. There is only one school.
Combat skill will be based on club activities and interests.

[b]Username:[/b] [your username for reference]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [first name, last name]
[b]Age:[/b] [character age, duh]
[b]Year Level:[/b] [Highschool senior, College Sophomore, so on]
[b]Clubs:[/b] [basketball, judo, swimming, so on]
[b]Interests:[/b] [things you like to think of, do or have even during all this chaos]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [other than zombies and dying]
[b]Personality:[/b] [who you really are]
[b]Character Appearance:[/b] [250x350 as much as possible]

Employees
Note: Employees begin their story at their job sites. Distance from other characters will vary.
Combat skill is almost none. It will depend on the job and interests.

[b]Job:[/b] [construction worker, accountant, cashier, so on]
[b]Interests:[/b] [things you like to think of, do or have even during all this chaos]

Authorities
Note: Authorities may choose where they wish to be deployed. They can be either on duty when the pandemic occured or sent after the chaos began.
Combat skill is high. Specialties will vary.

[b]Division:[/b] [police or military]
[b]Job:[/b] [Security Guard, Patrol Man, SWAT, marines, rangers, navy, so on]
[b]Rank:[/b] [sergeant, 2nd lieutenant, private 1st class, so on]
[b]Specialty:[/b] [CQB - Close Quarter Combat, Assault or Marksman]
[b]Weapon:[/b] [for obvious reasons, you cant carry more than 2 guns]

User Image
Accepted Profiles

User ImageUsername: Nykirian
Character Name: Cascade Rikun
Division:Millitary
Job:Black Ops
Specialty:Assualt,Defense,infiltration
Weapon: M16 mil hung around his back and the new XM25
Interests:Millitary,life or death situations
Dislikes: taking the easiest approach to resolve a matter
Personality: Known Redeem all his life, heck!! he was the one picking on him mostly, after the death of the general Utugashi Neraki Cascade's bulling became even worst on Redeem. Cascade grew up in a Wealthy family who adopted Redeem at the age of 12, they treated him poorly and had him stay in the basement where he was chained to a steam pipe and beaten everytime Cascades father would come home drunk, when Cascade was 14 he was enlisted in a private millitary school as Redeeem was shipped off to be enlisted in the actual millitary and they both havent seen each other ever since thier departure...

User ImageUsername: iTetoKasane
Character Name: Hikari Katsu
Year Level: Freshman
Clubs: Math Club(GEEK), Soccer, and Archery
Interests: Singing, Music, School Acedemics, Making Zombies her Target Practice
Dislikes: Football Jocks, Stuck-Up people, and bad grades
Bio: Hikari grew up being spoiled by her parents. At age 8, her parents left her at a neighbors house while they went to a faraway country on business and they never came back to get her. Hikari thought they abandoned her and then she snapped thinking that their love for her was a lie, she was put into an asylum for 4 years. The true story for her parents for not coming back to get her was because they fell off a bridge when they went sight seeing and their bodies were never found, but Hikari doesn’t know that. Hikari was discharged from the asylum at age 12, and from their on, she finished her middle school year and then started her high school years. Her looks can deceive you, but her true form is twisted. Isn’t everyone a bit twisted every now and then?

User ImageUsername: Aertys
Character Name: Senku Mochizuki
Year Level: Highschool junior.
Clubs: Taekondo, archery, track, gardening club, and explorers club
Interests: Playing, searching, practicing various things including his aim with a bow and vocabulary.
Dislikes: People who tell him long things to do, lots of work, getting yelled at.
Personality: Senku is a kind yet looks a bit sickly at times. Instead of being put in a class with others he was put in a class with unmentionables . Not really a class since it was just him and the teachers came to him. He struggles with reading and its like he is at a 3rd grade reading lv yet he can write beautiful poems and speak french, Japanese and Spanish easily. When ever he is worked to hard like given a big assignment by a teacher he would usually get stuck and begin to cry when he doesnt understand something which is another reason why he was set aside alone since he would either get teased and end up crying more. Only when they tried to ruff him up did he beat them down. Even though it takes him a whole to understand he did get great grades and being an only child his parents want him to at least know how to take care of there family business which is why they spent so much to get him the help he needs. Mostly wears suits or school uniforms because he likes wearing them.

User ImageUsername: XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Character Name:Lilianna Decapri
Year Level:Sophomore skipped a grade
Clubs: I have alot of extra cariculars.Volleyball, Soccer, I swim, And I'm in target class.
Interests:I read alot. I like being at the shooting range it help's me clear my head. And I love music. I play Violin trumpet and Clarinet.
Dislikes:Spider's.Possessive guy's.
Personality: I am a b***h I really am. I can be nice but I'm not. But I can be a soft person. I secretly love children don't know why but I do. And I like older guys especially and poeple always think I am older then I am.

User ImageUsername: Miss Mizukie Shop Owner
Character Name: Sergeant Mizukie Takitai
Division: military
Job: marines
Specialty: Marksman
Weapon: My Long distance Tripod Sniper and a small pistol
Interests: I love to mess with people espcially those who are above me in rank. I always love to eat and I try not to mess with guys as much as girls.
Dislikes: Snobby people, people to sneek up behind me, spinach balls, and close combat
Personality: I'm a normal girl who was place into the Marines by my father soon after I turned 19, I always hated him for it. I never have been able to get into the whole " Yes Sir " mind set so I've always been considered a trouble maker from those over me. I always wanted to be set on missions when I was younger but now that all this is happening I'm not sure what to think, but it's not gonna stop me from pranking others and it's not gonna keep me from having fun while killing these Zombies!

User ImageUsername: Autumn Crisp
Character Name: Kirin Huruka
Job: Nurse
Interests: Likely during Chaos, none.
Dislikes: Blood. Being alone and lost.
Personality: Kirin wanted to be a doctor when she was 5. But failed being one. Instead they choosen her to be a Nurse. Not much difference? Kirin love new people and students. Isn't much into this Apocalypse.

User ImageUsername: Hatukiri
Character Name: Redeem Hakashi
Division: Military
Job: Black Ops
Specialty: Assault
Weapon: A Bugei tanto hung around his waist, A wave Katana strapped to his back, a few throwing knives and a Assault-12 shotgun
Interests: Killing, Peace and Quietness
Dislikes: being told what to do, Women
Personality: Brought up on the Military base from since the age of 5, he was abandoned by his parents, and was taken in by a 2 star general who went by the name Utugashi Neraki, who was killed by the time Redeem was at age 12. After Generals Utugashi's death the were abouts of Redeem were unknown until he was the age of 18 and was forcefully enlisted into the Military.

User ImageUsername:Mizuchi_Hibachi
Character Name: Susakia Isheta
Year Level: Highschool senior
Clubs: Track, Archery, and Kick Boxing
Interests: Pull jokes that aren't always funny to those around me, Bug my sister Hanahily, Try and see how many targets I can take out in everything, and Swords, I really like Swords
Dislikes: People who talk down to me, My sister sometimes, poeple in general, and running out of targets
Personality: I'm a younger Sister who's always lived in the shadow, No one ever listened to me before but now that I'm the one who can protect people maybe I'll be able to get in the spot light.

User ImageUsername: Mizukie_Hibachi
Character Name: Hanahily Isheta
Year Level: College Freshman
Clubs: Gamers Unlocked, Science Club, Soccer, Tennis and Geography Girls.
Interests: Art, Strategy exercises, Read everything I see, and staying very quiet.
Dislikes: Television, Being locked in a room by myself, and people who make too much noise around me when I'm thinking.
Personality: I'm very eager to get things done and I love talking and being with people, so long as they keep quiet while I'm thinking.

User ImageUsername: TriEdge371
Character Name: Sojiro Minashi
Year Level: Highschool Junior
Clubs: Kung Fu
Interests: Sleeping even during class, getting in the middle of a fight instead of starting one, daydreaming
Dislikes: Being woken up, Interrupted as he's about to finish something, finishing his work early, smiling towards strangers who address him by his full name
Personality: A dreamer, looking at something as if it was a dream or a game and getting it memorized, as laid back as he is working. After finally memorizing the school his thoughts became less "scattered". Always linking together somehow, they seem to find their way out.

User ImageUsername: Hollow Redemption
Character Name: Rena Sheraton
Job: Combat Specialty Officer
Weapon: Semi-automatic shotgun and a Sniper rifle
Interests: Staring at the sky, Drinking, Traveling, Art, Singing, Music and Winning
Dislikes: Disorder, Spies and Greed
Personality: When Rena was young she was always taught by her parents to become the best of the best and if she couldn't she would be nothing.After putting her time and devotion in the military she became a top rank,this after time left her very cold and empty.Now, as Brigadier General she has lost contact with her family and has no memory of her past.

User ImageUsername: MizuOfTheWaterTribe
Character Name: Mizu Hikaba
Year Level: College Sophomore
Clubs: basketball, judo, & Valley Ball
Interests: Cooking, Sewing, Racing, & Air Soft
Dislikes: People with bad attitudes,the dark, and feeling helpless
Personality: For the most part I'm a shy individual. I mostly speak to those whom I've known for a long time, or only to those when I'm spoken to. I can be very head strong and a bit stubborn when I think I'm right, and I tend to go off on my own when no one is looking to think.

User Image
Username: Chief Sankofa
Character Name: Jade P. Alexander
Clubs: Key Club, Beta Club, Chess Club, Book Club, Multicultural Club, Drama Club, Triad, Cheerleading, Debate Team, Newspaper/Journalism, Yearbook, NHS, Drill Team, Honor Guard, Student Council President.
Interests: Business, Marketing, Law, Politics, Psychology, Forensic Science, Cutural Government, International Trading.
Dislikes: Ignorant, closed minded individuals that never take the time to question the world around them and their existance in it.
Personality: Competitive, Strong Achievement-Orientation, Impatient, Bipolar, Intuitive. Stubborn to a fault. Unless you plan on ameliorating the sistuation, stay out of her way.

User Image
User name: Hetukiri
Character Name:Miss Hiatay Anasako
Job: Science Teacher
Interests: Inventing, messing with Chemicals, creating different kinds of bombs
Dislikes: People who are lazy, Indecisive people, Confusion, Pessimist
Personality: Talkative, Fun loving,Optimistic, Strategic, and Outgoing, has a secret pass that she never talks about.Shes been working at the School For 4 years. She can be very Air headed and Goofy at times but only to lighten someones mood. She loves all of her students, epically the quite ones who She loves to mess with on occasions.

User ImageUsername: Celebrity01
Character Name: Mico Raling
Year Level: Highschool sophmore
Clubs: Drama, football,soccar,writing,
Interests: Using guns, other people around me, loyal people, food
Dislikes: untrustworthy people
Personality: He's a nice person who likes to stick up for others. He helps when he has to and can coopeoperate well. He enjoys sports and hanging out with his friends and family

User ImageUsername: Crew Draggy
Character Name: Sirena Tsukuyo
Job: Navy
Weapon: M16, AK-47.
Interests: Can't think more of than her dead sister.
Dislikes: Commands from higher ranks than her, Although she does them.
Personality: Sirena, isn't an ordinary woman, nor she is a super natural woman. Her parents died, at the war except for her sister. But once, when Sirena was 10, Her sister was off to an investigation to find out if there are any problems aside to escape from their house. Her sister had never came back, Until when Sirena was 15. They found her body, Full of murdered. She had clothes off of her. Sirena is now, working for the Navy, to show her sister how she will revenge on those who killed her. Aside from Sirena's sister, Sirena is a woman who just hangs out in cafeteria's on her break's etc.

User ImageUsername: Heart of Madness
Character Name: Ryuu Kouta
Year Level: Highschool Junior
Clubs: None
Interests: Running, crafting, cold weather, anime, gum
Dislikes: Noises, hot weather, facial hair
Personality: Clam, quiet, kind of lazy. After seeing his mother die in an earthqwake when he was young, Ryuu learned to be calm instead of panicing and causing a comotion, although he has gone grown a bit too calm which resulted in him becoming a little lazy allowing his mind to wander and think things over.

User ImageUsername: Zer0cool
Character Name: Eshiki Ugaya
Year Level: Highschool senior
Clubs: President of Computer Club. Vice President of SOS Brigade Fan Club.
Interests: Computers, Manga, Anime, Girls in Skirts, Tentacles.
Dislikes: Bullies, Power Outages, Girls in Pants, Smokers.
Personality: Nerd. Bullied and picked on he tends to keep to himself in school outside of his clubs and random inspired outbursts of nerdom. He spends much of his time playing dating sims and following girls up flights of stairs. He so far has been brave enough to carry a video camera but his tales of exploits(90% imagined) have made him king in the computer room. Never far without his internet equipped phone and laptop, and H manga in a shoulder bag.

User ImageUsername: Korbin de la Vega
Character Name: Mateo Nanave
Job: Janitor.
Interests: Drinking, Martial Arts, Break dancing. Drunken Break Dance Fighting.
Dislikes: Cleaning, working, being sober.
Personality: Loner with a broken past wife and child killed in a freak boating/car/plane accident. Is a little civil towards other people would rather survive alone.

User ImageUsername: bLackgumbaLL
Character Name: Real name: Naoko Kurotaki, alias Kyoki
Job: Special Forces Weapons Sergeant
Specialty: Marksman
Weapon: FAMAS (assault rifle), M9 (hand gun)
Interests: Aside from weaponry, she loves music, coffee, and sweets.
Dislikes: Too much emotion, noise, and being looked down on.
Personality: Born in America, Naoko had always taken interest in the military. Her brother and father both died in service, but that didn't stop her from signing up. That emotional and self-control is her greatest strength, but in some ways it's also her weakness. Determined and possessing much talent even at her age, she was chosen as a candidate for the Special Forces even if it was closed to females. Because of her slender build and childish looks, the men enjoy making fun of her and don't take her seriously, though they know of her sharpshooting skills; this was how she earned the nickname Kyoki (deadly weapon). As part of her advanced training, she was one of the few dispatched the rumored zombie outbreak.

User ImageUsername: Nhikxter
Character Name: Koji Nogisaka
Clubs: Kendo Club - 3rd Dan
Interests: Reading novels, perfecting his technique, relaxing on a dojo
Dislikes: Being disturbed, loud noises, large crowds
Personality: A young man who sleeps very little and speaks even less, Koji is a 2nd year college student in the university. He's also a member of the Disciplinary Commitee since highschool which earned him the nickname 'Shizuka na Fuchi' which literally translates to 'The Silent Edge'. His passion is to master the art of Japanese swordsmanship through Kendo, much like his grandfather who won the National Championships 4 years in a row. He lives with him in a dojo at the outskirts of town.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
Survival Tips

Here's a little bit of Apocalypse 101 for those 'new to the zombie business'. Take notes and it will keep you alive a little bit longer.

✓ Never get too comfortable with an injured person.
Remember, it only takes one bite or one open wound to spread the pandemic. In a few minutes time, you're one of them. No matter who gets bitten, its best to keep your distance. And if you're the one injured, ask someone to finish you off.
✓ Noise attracts.
Most of their senses are dead, but they can still hear you nonetheless. Dont make unnecessary noises. Only do so if you wish to cause a distraction.
✓ There are not such things as family or friends to an infected person.
No one cares if that was your parents, your husband or wife, your siblings, your best friend, whatever. Kill them or they will kill you. You cant save them, for there is no cure. End of discussion.
✓ Never leave a safe zone unarmed.
Use anything and everything as a weapon, from baseball bats to mop heads, kitchen knives to iron pipes, and so on. Adapt to your surroundings. Dont be afraid to loot the dead. Just make sure they're dead, again.
✓ There is not such thing as infinite ammo.
Conserve bullets, use them only if you have too, Besides, a gun makes a pretty loud noise. You dont wanna attract more right? Always have a melee weapon ready. If not, use the gun as a whacking tool.
✓ Dont be afraid to make sure the dead is dead once more.
You dont wanna have regrets for not finishing the job right? The term is 'double tap'.
✓ Work as a unit.
Being a one man army wont save you. Find a group and stick with them. Cooperate and asign leaders. Maintain the order and discipline or else your sanity will be tested. You dont wanna die because a teammate went nuts right?
✓ Create safe zones.
Learn the basics of barricading at the same time try not to lock yourself up too much. Always take supplies when you find some. You can never have too much supplies, unless your bag weighs you down and causes you to trip while being chased by a horde.

User Image

Announcements
Be informed or be dead.

❖The RP is now OPEN!

❖Chapter 1 is on page 1

❖Chapter 2 is on page 13

❖Chapter 3 is on page 33  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:23 pm
User ImageKoji had just stepped out of the large wooden sliding door of the club room all sweaty and tired. Sparring practices were getting way too serious now since the Nationals will being in just 3 days. He knew it was his chance to show his grandfather how much he's improved his technique. Kendo is his passion, a bit traditional but the skills developed with it are essential like control and concentration. But for now, as he stood under the showers, he couldn't help but feel somewhat sick to his stomach. Thinking about the competion made him uncomfortable. He wasn't much of a people person, what more a crowd.

"Yo Capt'n!" Said a voice from behind him. Koji's closest friend, Takeshi Shoji, stood by waiting for him to finish cleaning up. "Hurry up so we can grab something to eat." Takeshi rubbed the back of his neck. "You hit me pretty hard back then." He chuckled.

Koji didn't mean to. He was just under pressure. He closed the showers and wrapped himself with a towel. After getting dressed, he walked with Takeshi to the cafeteria to grab a small loaf of bread. He didn't like eating in the cafeteria so the two went up to the rooftop.

Takeshi leaned back at the steel fence and looked up the sky as he took a bite off his bread. "I know you're stressed and all but relax! This competion is going to be a piece of cake for you."

Koji only hoped that it was. He didn't want to dissappoint anyone. He deeply exhaled and tried to put on a small smile. "Thanks. You're right. I should try to-"

A loud banging noise echoed through the university. It was continuous, like a carpenter hammering a large nail to an iron plate. "It's coming from over there." Takeshi pointed down at the main gate.

At the entrance, the security guard got tired of yelling at the man in a suit who's been making all the noise. He took his baton and steppe outside the school. "For the last time I told you to keep it down! Classes are already starting!"

The man moaned, as if he was suffering from a really bad headache. The guard noticed that the man's forhead was bleeding. Apparently he was head banging on the iron gate. "Okay I suggest you go to a clinic, sir, before that thing gets any worse. Now get out of here!"

The bleeding man slowly limped to the guard and hugged him.

"Woah! Okay! Okay! I'll escort you, just get off me."

The man didn't move.

"Sir? I said get- Ahhhh!!!" The guard felt a powerful jaw rip through his shoulder and clamp hard. "Jesus Christ! Ahhh!!!" He struggled to push the man away, but he continued to grab on tight and tear his skin. "Help!!! God help me!!! Ahhh!!" The guard continued to scream in agony for a full minute before the eerie silence began once more.

Koji dropped his bread. "What the hell.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:28 pm
User ImageRyuu lays his head down in Miss Hiatay Anasako's class. He spent most of his time doing this in all his classes which resulted in him passing barely. He's acts to calm over times and relaxes to much making him fall asleep, it's easier just to call him lazy.He has made an effort though to stay awake more in her class but not much has really changed.

Drifting off he hears Miss Hiatay Anasako speaking but is so tired can't really make it out and soon falls asleep.

He dreams of the past when his mother was still around and when times were happier and he was more happy, but then she dissaperes, no where to be seen and then the sky flashes into a red dark sky as fire surrounds the rest of his family. Creaturs of shoadows suddenly appear around them and pulls them away from each other. He tries to reach for them but is too far. As one of them rips his father apart his dad lets out a scream that wakes him from his sleep.

Wide awake, still resting his head on the desk with wide eyea calms down." Huh..the was a pretty realistic scream" Ryuu says to himself.

Trying wake up and lift his head just ends up falling back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

*It was a day like any other Miss Anasako lectured a good 15 minutes on Chapter 16, which covered Chemical Reactions. Turning around to be sure her class was right along with her on her lecture.She Narrowed her eyes on a student in particular who sat in the back left corner of the room with his head flat on his desk. she leaned to the left a bit and found that it was her 3rd year student Ryuu Kouta who was Notoriously known around Campus for his nap times during class times*

Ehem!!! *she cleared her throat hoping to wake him, but all she seemed to have done was making him shift his position a bit...narrowing her eyes even more, she walked straight up in front of his desk and taped her foot, waiting for him to wake up*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image Ryuu feels a presence over him as he sleeps but chooses to ignore. Although a faint smell a perfume reaches his nose making him wake up. As he opens his eyes he sees a glimpse of Miss Anasako and slowly raises his head and stares at her noticing her having an angry expression on her face directed at him.

With a half asleep expression on his face and a little drool coming out the side of his mouth, rubs one of his eyes and speaks to her in a tired voice."Oh hi Miss Anasako what's up, you need something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm
User ImageFor a moment Koji thought of it as some early Halloween prank. That's pretty realistic.. He thought to himself as he kept watching the man chew through the guard who's now lying in a pool of his own blood.

Takeshi held his mouth, trying to hold on to his lunch. "Koji.." He muttered. "..is that what I think it is?" He said pointing at something which looks like oddly shaped red rubber balls.

Koji stepped backwards. The realization gave a sudden chill down his spine. "His organs..?"

Takeshi couldnt hold it anymore and vomitted.

Koji motioned to the door still confused on what he just saw. That's definately not a Halloween prank.. To think he had just had his Anthropology class about Cannibalism. He never expected to see one in person.

A moment later another scream was heard. It came near the entrance of the Highschool building. Koji quickly motioned to get a view from where he was and there he saw it. An old teacher pinning down a helpless highschool girl as she sank her teeth into her flesh. "Asakura-Sensei! Ahh! S-Stop! It hurts!!" The girl pleaded as she struggled.

Takeshi witnessed it too but he had nothing to puke out anymore. "This is straight out of a movie.."

"Except this one seems real." Koji said as he told Takeshi to follow him downstairs to take a closer look. This must be a joke of some kind..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Rena was inside one of the Headquaters that was centered around the Communication's building,the dark and gloomy setting was everything but comfortable.She picked up the note that was planted on the table and rubbed her forehead re-reading.

I hope that with you reading this you can assist to help cease the situation and investigate,I and the Major will stay put at base until word from the Corp.

-Sargent Leo

Rena took a deep breath out,staring blank at the people around her.

"Ma'am what are your orders?"

Rena turned her head to the Private only to say softly in a cold voice."I have to wait till Major calls but this..."She couldn't dare finish her sentence,Rena closed her eyes with a pained look.Once again she connected her thoughts trying to recollect a time when the pressure wasn't so bad."What are the American's thinking...?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image "Hey, look who's decided to join us."

The jeering voice caused the rest of the recruits to see who had entered and a cacaphony of catcalls and wolf whistles ensued.

"It's the cheerleader!"

"Get out of the way, she might b*tch slap us!"

"I'm soooo scared, Naoko-chan..."

Naoko was all too used to all the morons, so she ignored them and chose to focus on the task at hand instead. The guys loved teasing her from day one; first of all, she was a girl who looked like a little helpless cat. But the main reason was that she had miraculously made it in as a candidate for the Special Forces, for heaven's sake. It was unheard of. Women weren't allowed... But that never stopped her before.

She sighed to herself and proceeded with checking up on her weapon for the day. The moment her FAMAS came into sight, the guys stopped making noise immediately and an air of wariness settled in the area. Naoki almost laughed. She swung it around to face the guys while still checking it, just out of spite.

"Whoa there, Kyoki..." the nearest one said nervously, his eyes trained on her weapon.

"Oh, it's just Kyoki now, huh? No honorifics?" she retorted coolly.

The guy just backed off uneasily, and for good reason. Naoki wasn't going to shoot, but at this range there was no way in hell she'd miss. Everyone in the place knew it; if she decided to kill them off right now, she could, and very easily. She was one of the best snipers-in-training they had, anyway. That wasn't what Naoki wanted to prove, though.

Just let me out of here. Give me a mission. I'll show everyone here that I have my worth even when I don't have a gun. That day will come.

Naoki huffed, blowing a wayward strand of hair out of her face, tucking it daintily behind her ear when it fell back. Someone chuckled at the girlish motion.

Soon, please.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageKoji remained his fast pace downstairs. He was the type not to believe unless he had proof. He knew going down to check things out was the only way the scenes would clear his mind.

"I'm tellin' you man, bi-o-lo-gi-cal war-fare!" Takeshi insisted as he tried to keep up with Koji's running. "We were probably bombed this morning and we just didn't know it!"

Koji stopped at the main lobby of the college building, which was usually crowded at a time like this. It wasn't. Motioning outside, he saw the pool of blood where the two boys witnessed the security guard get mutilated. The smell was too familiar to him. Blood.. this is real blood.. But where's the body?

"Oh Jesus! I'm tellin' ya, we gotta get our *sses out of this place, and I mean now!" Takeshi was beginning to panic. His loud voice was echoing throughout the ground floor halls.

Koji turned away from the blood and walked back to his friend when a shadowy figure loomed behind Takeshi. "Takeshi!"

"What?" Takeshi asked before turning his head a bit. His eyes widened in fear as he saw the security guard open his jaws wide and bite hard on his neck. "AHhhh!!!" He grabbed onto the guard's head and struggled to break free. "Help!!"

Koji quickly looked around him for a usable weapon. Beside the pool of blood was the baton of the security guard. He quickly picked it up and dashed towards Takeshi with a yell. He struck the guard behind the neck with a powerful blow. Koji felt something strange though. His eyes widened as he noticed the guard still ripping his friend's neck with his teeth. How can he still stand after that!? That should have knocked him out! He yelled out and continued striking the head of the guard until he released Takeshi.

Takeshi was choking out blood. A large portion of his neck was now missing. Koji was mortified. His friend was now slowly dying. It was now beginning to sink in. This is real.. Oh god this is real.. "Takeshi! Hang on I'll get you to the clinic!" He said as he carried his friend on his back. Takeshi was trying to speak but the gash on his neck only made him loose more blood. "Don't die on me. Don't die on me." Koji chanted as he carried his friend to the highschool clinic.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako's anger faded into a fake playful smile as she replied to Kouta's comment* Oh no, nothing too demanding!! I was just requesting that you come up to the chalk board and define the following Chemical or Physical Reactions !! *she walked towards the board and wrote them down*

Metal Rusting:=
A Fruit that spoils:=
Salt in Water:=
Fire melting metal:=
*She then stood by her desk and waited for him to answer each description she gave on the board*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:19 pm
User ImageOkayyyyy*Ryuu said tired as he slowly rised from his desk and sluglishly walked over to the chalk board. Standing there for a few seconds stared blankly at the board before blinking a few times and picking up a piece of chalk. Standing there for a while longer rose the chalk about to write and ended up hitting his head against the board falling asleep there standing  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff