Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] Bounce goes the Ball (Sydney+Topher+Yvette)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:08 pm
It was such a nice day. It would have been such a waste to not do something with it. At least, that was what Topher had told her. He had called her and suggested she meet him at the park. She knew the reason why he didn't stop by her house and pick her up. It was the large man on the sofa who just happened to be her Daddy. She couldn't blame Topher. As much as she loved Daddy, he wasn't the nicest to boys.

As a favor to her friend, she easily accepted meeting him at the fountain in the park. At times, Yvette was grateful that she technically had a day off every so often. However, even her days off from work were still blurring together with her days at work. Her poor head was spinning nearly everyday and in all honesty she was surprised she didn't suffer from chronic migraines. Surprisingly, she managed to arrive to the designated spot before her friend. So casually, she sat down along the edge of the fountain.

Her deep purple eyes drifted to the toes of her shoes as she casually flattened the edges of her dress down. It would have been a rather normal looking sundress, if she hadn't used such an obnoxious brown colored material with green and yellow paisley all over it. Or if the bottom edges had been cut to look like random petals. Sometimes a person had to wonder about Yvette's sense of style. Her legs kicked forward and back playfully for a moment or two before she looked up from her feet. Hopefully she hadn't arrived too early.

It was possible that she had arrived too early.

Oh god, she was definitely too early.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:03 pm
Yvette was definitely on time. Her friend however was trying to keep up with the black blur going full speed after a squirrel, his blue leash whipping behind him. At a familiar smell, Chief darted in the opposite direction. Squirrels could wait. He bounded towards the sitting girl, bouncing in the odd excited hop he got whenever he stopped someone he liked. When he finally reached Yvette, the greyhound was bouncing on his front paws like he was two seconds away from knocking her back into the fountain.

"Chief! Get back here!" Following rather far behind the dog was his owner, lime green canvas shoes covered in mud and jeans soaked with water up to the knee. "You better not jump on her!" Before even interacting with Yvette, Topher grabbed hold of the leash, wrapping it once around his wrist to pull it tight before slipping his hand through the little loop at the end.

Topher let out an breathy chuckle before sitting next to her on the edge of the fountain, out of breath from running. "I'm sorry if you were waiting here long. This thing took me through this fountain and the duck pond and nearly up the tree by the bathroom after a squirrel...and through a group of guys playing ultimate Frisbee..." Obviously, it had been a rather arduous walk in the park for the teen.

Desukyun

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 pm
Sydney occasionally took leisurely trips to the park. Personally, she found it more intriguing and dynamic to navigate through the behemoth maze that was Destiny City, but cruising along the narrow sidewalks that snaked around the relatively spacious area was occasionally fun too. Sort of. Not really. Maybe. At least it was a nice change of scenery, the redhead convinced herself.

It had taken her a chillaxing hour to swerve her way past the front gates of the park, and a decent half hour until she found herself rather bored by her surroundings, finding the entire park to be a rather bland place to waste her free time. She sailed along the concrete, steadily propelling herself forward by pushing against the ground with her worn out soles in a slow rhythm that followed a droning hum in her head. Boringggg. Boringggg. This is boringggg, was the rather amusing mantra that rang inside her thoughts.

Just as she was about to lean backward into a turn that would delightfully lead her out of the park, she spotted a couple of vaguely familiar faces. Sydney couldn’t quite recall their names, if she knew them at all. All the tomboy was aware of was that she had seen them around school before. Eager for some entertainment and fresh new interaction, she thoughtlessly skated over to the pair. “Heyyy! Do I know you guys? I’ve seen you around school from somewhere, haven’t I? Haven’t I? Yes, I have!” she bubbly greeted. She hopped off the board as it continued to roll, but scooped it up before it could hit anything or anybody.

Then she remembered that maybe she was interrupting their private moment. Derp. Oh well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:13 pm
She was definitely too early.

The girl was still just a bit too preoccupied with the subject of being on time or not when all of a sudden a blur of black and white jumped at her. The girl almost tumbled into the fountain from surprise, letting out a tiny squeaking sound. The girl's eyes pinched shut, anticipating a collision like any sane person would.

Then there was nothing. Well, nothing but the voice of her friend scolding a certain doggy. When she opened her eyes, she found a familiar canine face in front of hers, practically wheezing from strangling himself on his leash.

"O-oh... i-it's just you, Chief!" Weakly, the girl offered a tiny giggle as she seemed to slowly adjust to the situation. Her fingers creeped out to finally give the Greyhound some sort of attention for his efforts. Yvette had honestly never owned a dog before, so she didn't know what was considered bad or good when dealing with one. Her purple eyes fluttered up towards her friend's for a moment, acknowledging his presence for a few seconds before returning back to the doggy.

"I-it's okay, Topher! Y-you had a lot to handle I take it..."

She had such a quiet voice, that her voice was soon drowned out by a third voice. A voice she wasn't very familiar with. With a few light blinks of her eyes, she glanced up and found a cheeky looking redhead there with a smile upon her features. It was one of those times she wanted to shyly hide behind something.

She would have used Chief, but Chief was a moving target AND not large enough to hide the small girl. "...uh... um... S-sydney, was it?" There went Yvette Weaver again, proving how she knew people's names with barely even knowing them again. Sometimes it was annoying having a good memory for faces.  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces