Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
≈ Mist Village ↔ Cloud Village ☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:56 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy mind wandered after a while. I still paid attention to where we were going half-consciously, but a straight road didn't require much thought to follow. So my mind wandered off of the subject of my genin to what I was going to do from here on out. I had so much training that I had to do. I still felt way behind where I was supposed to be, but that was mostly my fault. The year after the plaguebearer attacked, I'd hardly done anything to further my skills, aside from getting Tosai. Now that I was a jounin, I couldn't take the chance at slacking off, what with harder missions and genin to train.

[Exit to Mizu no Kuni]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 am
User Image
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----As I reached the mid point of the journey and slowed down a bit. There was no real rush to get there, as far as I could tell. It was a letter from Kinpaku to the Mizukage, and what was in it was none of my business. Though... I wondered why she hadn't given it to me herself. And why so soon after I returned, how had she known I was coming back already?

[Exit to Water Country]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 6 0 0
α c :: 1 0 0 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ι set off at a slower pace than before for Jae's sake. At first anyway. Travelling in silence, I sort of zoned out occasionally, but caught myself soon after and slowed down again, glancing back every now and then to make sure I hadn't lost my companion.
-----It gave me time, though, to think about what would happen when I returned. I left Kumogakure disappointed in the Raikage, figuring I'd been sent on a genin's mission, while Wan was sent to deal with something secret enough he couldn't be told by the ANBU that informed him of it. I'd originally been sent to Kiri to deliver a message to the Mizukage, but it had ended in the strange events of two months ago. I still wasn't quite clear how much time had passed in the 'real world'--the rest of the world that wasn't caught in a time loop. There was no way to keep track because the day literally passed in the blink of an eye before resetting. So going back was going to be...interesting, to say the least.
-----Ironically, despite the frustration I'd felt before, I was perfectly okay with some simple missions for a while.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Breathing labored, Jae felt uncomfortable. Was the air getting thinner? Was she seriously out of shape? Being bed ridden for more than a month was really terrible on the body. Damn it... She gritted her teeth, trying her best to keep up with the younger shinobi. He was moving around with ease. "Kaileer. What are the shinobi of your village like?" She asked, trying to close the gap between them. Up until this point they had not spoken to one another. It was an eased type of silence but she needed to be prepared for entering the village. She wasn't going to be really well liked in Kumogakure. The band around her thigh seemed to suddenly weight more. She could hide it relatively well for the duration of her stay, that was no problem but typically things never stayed hidden for long. Maybe I should wear a disguise or something. So I don't stand out so much... It was a thought.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

[/spoiler

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image

-----тhe sudden question wasn't too sudden because I could hear Jae breathing, but to my displeasure I still jumped. Scowling at myself briefly, I hid it and turned to face Jae, walking backward. "Mm... It's hard to say. We had a lot of deaths when the UHV attacked, so there aren't that many of us left. I don't know about now though. It's been a while." Turning to face forward again so I didn't trip, I spoke a bit louder so she could still hear. "I guess there's some extremes. My friend Wanryoku, for example is almost ten feet tall, and has a voice to match." Again, I couldn't help wondering if he'd returned yet, and what he'd been sent to do in the first place. I was silent for a moment, considering who else was still around. "Another named Samuru is quiet and kind of keeps to himself. I think he's a foreigner, but I've only worked with him once. The Raikage, I don't know much about either. But those are the only shinobi still alive that I've really interacted with. They seem to tend to avoid each other."

((;3))

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

The blood in Jaes veins rushed to her head, the sensation of her heart poundin had her stopping mid step once more. She had followed Kaileers response to her probing with a neutral attentive approach but at the details about the one named Samuru she was all ears. "Jack was right." She said aloud, the color draining from her face as her heart began to trace. Jack had shown her Samuru, a version of Samuru that Jae would never recognize for hee was older and the Samuru she knew did not look like image had since he had died more than a year ago. Realizing her slip she looked to Kaileer, the blatant bombardment of emotions she felt were plain for anyone to see. She was suddenly terrified, hurt, confused and livid all at the same time. It was a stark contrast of her normal demeanor. "S-sorry. Jack told me about a shinobi who abandoned everything to flee to another village. It's a similar story to mine so--." Clearly she was ranting and doing a poor job at masking just how flustered she was. "I never thought I'd be in the same village as the person whose life is similar to mine... Clenching her fists tightly she took a small breath and slowly composed herself. Once she was positive she wasn't out of control, she met Kaileers gaze. " I know I'm already being a burden but do you think you can introduce me to this Samuru?" Jae asked, her entire being pouring out her anxiety.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

[/spoiler

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:49 am
User Image

-----тhe sudden change in demeanor was more than a bit of a shock, and I stopped this time when I spoke to make sure she was alright. She looked pale. I didn't know who Jack was. She'd mentioned him a couple of times now. Not that I knew every person in Kumo, so it could have been anyone. She rambled for a moment about someone with a life similar to her own that she was apparently looking for, or so I guessed. And that person was... which of the three I'd mentioned? I knew nothing about Kinpaku, but Wan and Samuru were both foreigners. She didn't seem the type to get along with Wan, so maybe it was Samuru. I didn't know anything really about him either. She paused to calm herself, and didn't speak until she had done so. She asked to meet Samuru. Crossing my arms, more than a little confused about the outburst, I shrugged. "I don't see why not." I frowned slightly and quickly added to the statement. "And you're not being a burden. You shouldn't think that."
-----I turned away with the intention of continuing on, but hesitated and looked back. "I don't mean to pry, but... are you alright?" It was more than clear that I was an outsider in anything she was thinking; I didn't have the vaguest idea what was going on. But, even if we were from different villages, for now, we were companions, and her health--physical and mental--was important.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

It was hard to keep herself from jumping out of her skin, Jae moving her arms to encircle her own body. Jack's information, Kaileer's insider information and that encounter with the UHV only served to make her more determined to see whether or not this Samuru person was one in the same. Why had he faked his own death? He left everything behind...for what? These questions were only a few of the many that came to the surface. "T-thanks." She muttered, in response to his agreement to take her to see Samuru and his negation of her calling herself a burden. She was using Kaileer to get what she wanted and he was being nothing but kind to her. It made her feel slightly guilty.

At his inquiry on her state Jae looked to him for a moment, silent and not giving any indication whether or not she was going to respond. She did not want to involve him any more than she already was. If something bad happened, she didn't want his name or presence attached to her own. Sypher... She thought, realizing that she was representing him in Kumogakure. Why he had thought to trust in her was beyond the bird sage. She was not one hundred percent in control of her mental state. Something like this would obviously set her off. She clung onto herself tightly. "I'll be alright. We should get going." She said, not meeting his gaze. She deflected his question for his own good. The less he knew about the less involvement he would have with her.

User Image

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image

-----ι don't know why I felt disappointed. I didn't know her, or her me, and it wasn't any of my business anyway. Why was I trying to get involved? However, I respected her decision. "If you're sure..." Stepping back, I kept my gaze on her for a moment longer before turning away and heading down the road once more.

[Short, but I was in a hurry. I'll post in the next area later, unless you want to post first.

Exit to Kaminari no Kuni]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Truth of the matter was she was not sure at all. If it was really him then all the icky things she had kept bottled up would explode out of her. She didn't want to relapse into the shell of the person she had been a year ago. It was a dark mar on her life. Kaileer was too young and a stranger to share that experience with. She was grateful that he would care but she would never express that sentiment anytime soon. Following him out, she made sure not to let anything slip again.

[exit]

[ooc : In no rush. No worries. :] but I will post there first since you haven't done so already. ]

User Image

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 2010/2010
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2010/2010
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Izzy continued to travel underground with the people on the inside. For the most part, Ryouichi decided to remain silent as he meditated. However, as the time was stretching on he figured they had made it to at least the half way point in their travels. "When we get there. I will do most of the speaking if need be. I'm not sure how well you two can speak but, I try to be diplomatic. I've never been to Kumogakure however so, I have no allies or friends there as far as I know. Have either of you been to Kumo before?" Ryouichi said, trying to make some conversation while letting them know that he was fine with speaking. "Also, when we get there, I will be spending a good majority of my time training. Urufu I expect you to join me as we need to get you to chuunin rank at least if you're going to help with the attack as I would never throw a genin into an attack of such magnitude."

[O.O.C: Fruity and I have switched up the post format to make travel simpler. It's now: Brooy, fruity, and clyde.

O.O.C2: I'm quoting you Tao so you know our progress as well.]

Quotes:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki

Mission:

A higher up's request

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] From the moment Inka felt the lizard they were all riding in start digging down, when Ryouichi had announced the would be traveling underground, the red eyed Jounin had been tense. He'd sat near a row of teeth, one hand resting against a solid white tooth while the other gripped his thigh. Inka's breathing was deep, his eyes shut, trying to meditate. His breathing never slowed enough to achieve that state.

Inka jolted, eyes flicking open while he swallowed thickly, when Ryouichi finally broke the silence.

"I went as a Chuunin." He grunted, glad for the distraction. "Spoke to their Kage - briefly. Was just sent as a delivery boy." Inka bowed his head, eyes closed again. "Be respectful, but to the point. Their Kage, if it is the same I met, doesn't waste time, and doesn't put up with any trace of rudeness." A pause, eyes flickering behind closed lids. "I know another there. Someone I'd like to call a friend. He may help us find the best way to appease to his Kage. But yes - it would look best if you spoke. You're our senior in rank. It's appropriate." A second ticked by with the sounds of earth being moved around them. Inka grunted. "I prefer to follow."

[ entry : from Kiri Gates ]

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

clyde231

brooystart

⊗ CHAKRA 600/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:17 pm
Urufu Hiken

[AC: 0] [Ryo: 0]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Uri just pushed his fingers together and sat with his head hung low, a slight blush. He wasn't sure what to say to either of these men and he didn't know what to do in this situation. He usually at least knew one person in a group. He swallowed loudly and peeked up,"I've never actually left the village, so this is an all new experience for me. I don't plan on doing any talking. I upset our own kage in his office when I went for my squad assignment so I can't imagine I would do any better in a foreign country."He hadn't completely upset the Mizukage during the time he was referencing. But he knew it was a bit tense when he was in there. He just found it easier to blame himself. He nodded and smiled when Ryouichi said they would be training. He was looking forward to this for quite some time.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[Chakra: --/365] [Stamina: --/135]

Speech Color

brooystart

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:41 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 2060/2060
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2060/2060
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 915/915 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

For most of the trip, Ryouichi remained silent as he walked. He wasn't quite sure what to say to Inka as they were walking. This was the part of being a leader where he was lacking. It wasn't that in anyway that he was cold but, he didn't completely understand how other people felt all the time. "Inka. I know you and the Mizukage are close friends but, I'm sure he'll be alright. He wouldn't have been promoted to Mizukage if he weren't the strongest shinobi in the mist or the most respected." In truth Ryouichi didn't know the extent of Sypher's and Inka's relationship. He knew they were close in some way however. "However, if he is missing or hurt he's gonna need the shinobi of the mist to be strong for him. We'll find him and retrieve him as is our duty to him." For a moment Ryouichi stopped walking and turned to face Inka. "In Konoha they teach us of the will of fire. It's said to be something that each shinobi and person in Konoha has. The will of fire being that love is the way to peace and it's something we should draw strength from in our darkest times. However, I don't think that we're the only ones. I think it's in all of us and right now we must think of that will of fire or whatever you may want to call it and draw strength from it so that we can save those that are still inside the village." Ryouichi said to him with an empathetic look. However, once he was done talking he turned around and continued to walk.

[Exits to The bridge [safe zone]]

Quotes:

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905