Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
≈ Mist Village ↔ Cloud Village ☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ Chakra : 460 - # = # // Jutsu Used : name goes here ]

Mi had settled down considerably, mentally preparing herself for going to Kumogakure. Her demeanor shifted and Mi reached behind her and pulled her hood over her head. It cloaked all of her and practically all of her face, her mouth down the only real visible thing. "I'm invisible." Mi said aloud, not realizing it at first. She meant it in the sense that unless they saw her face and knew who she was most would not recognize her as the Mizukage for Kirigakure. Now she was as ordinary as the next person traveling down the road. Well. As normal as a practically cloaked dwarfed person could be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

. . .| Sypher Tsukai Yokai |. . .
.my loyalty is to my ladies.

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| Sypher looked at Mi briefly as she spoke of being invisible and smiled to himself. At 6'6", even if he wanted to be invisible, the only way was to use a jutsu...and even that wouldn't cover his chakra pool from truly searching eyes At least she seems to be enjoying this a little more. he faced the direction they were headed and his face became slightly rigid. He was still nervous...how would anyone he knew react when he just reappeared again? Would they care? He knew of at least one person who would kick him so hard, if the kid could land a hit, it would hurt for months "Kyoishi..." he mumbled and felt that old fondness stir, his neck flushing slightly under the collar "Mmm. Almost there..." |l

Subject
From

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ Chakra : 460 - # = # // Jutsu Used : name goes here ]

Mi looked to Yokai, he was muttering to himself now. Was that a good or bad thing. "Mmm. Almost there..." He was nervous. He wasn't talkative or anything of that sort. His comments were no longer innocent in that they made it seem as if he was a fresh babe upon the land innocent to the world. Yokai had said that upon waking up and realizing who he was he had sort of fused both parts of himself together. Mi looked away from him, focusing on the road. "It's Sypher's homecoming. We should have brought some flowers..." It was Mi's first crack at trying to familiarize herself with using his first name, his real name. She was talking about bringing flowers to the Kumo Kage as if this was some sort of prodigal son returning home after having run away to prove himself. It was Mi's messed up way of rationalizing something bigger into something a little easier to deal with. Clenching her fists underneath her coat she tried to bring herself to 'sober' up a little. She was coming back, with Yokai alive and well.

[exit]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

. . .| Sypher Tsukai Yokai |. . .
.my loyalty is to my ladies.

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| Releasing a sudden burst of laughter, Sypher covered his mouth with the back of his hand, giving Mi a smile "We should have brought a dozen full gallons of the best rice sake the village had. And a whole meadow of flowers." he was a little surprised to hear her call him Sypher but...it kind of made him happy too. He'd blended his names together as well, choosing to keep both the name 'Sypher' that his beloved adopted father Giro had given him and the name 'Yokai' that he'd given himself. Not having told Mi that yet, he rolled her using his name around in his head, trying to decide if he liked her using it.

((Exits)) |l

(OoC: New picture, same outfit as the other picture)

Subject
From

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Mi stretched her arms out, getting out all of the kinks now that she was out in the open. That whole situation had been stressful and she was sure that a visit from either village was not in the cards for awhile. For now, Mi would try and keep the exchanged between sending her Shinobi over there to train to an absolute minimum. Out of respects for the Raikage. If Kirigakure ticked off Kumogakure any more the treaty actually might falter. As she let her arms drop back to her sides, from her peripheral she caught sight of Ima, tensing. She stared at the tiger, as if letting it escape from her sight might be the worst thing ever."Are you going to want a break when we get back?" Mi asked aloud, not sure if Yokai was even paying attention to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

[___________S ypher Y okai___________]
↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

l| Ima loped along next to Mi, keeping his distance in respect of Sypher's "don't tease" order, but as she looked at him, Ima couldn't help but show off. He broke into a full run, the heavily built muscles of his legs and back tightening into view as he raced ahead, his claws ripping into the ground Show off. When did Ima get so big, anyways? Sypher followed Mi at her heels, watching Ima attempt to impress the girl who was clearly weary of him. Why, on that thought, were all the people he was fond of scared of big cats or large animals? Doki, Mi...both clearly uncomfortable. It left Sypher in a perpetual worried state "...No. I...I want to start participating actively in Kirigakure now. I'm skilled both as an Onin and a teacher...so whatever need of me you have, I welcome it...However..." he hesitated, wondering if now was the correct time to inform Mi of one other thing he'd held back. The first was his appearance that he'd hidden behind a more familiar facade using henge no jutsu. He'd dropped the jutsu at the temple once he was assured he could leave but...the other bit might be harder to deal with "Mi-san..." he started, reverting to a more familial address to indicate he need to speak with her about something private and personal, that he was searching for her opinion and advice as a friend "You know I have my memories and personality back as Sypher...I told you so myself...but I...well..." Ima came back to jog along side him, acting as mild support "Not everything, I guess, merged smoothly into one person." he increased his pace a little so Sypher could jog alongside Mi rather then behind her now "There is an aspect or...rather, a personality that is still Yokai. Its..." he made a half frown, half 'urgh' expression and tried to say the next thing without sounding like a total loon "I guess you could say we're both in here now?" Sypher tried, rubbing the side of his head with a finger "I don't really understand how but, well, it shouldn't be a problem. We're not opposing personalities, you see. We have agreed on our ideals and goals so it won't be a problem. That's really all I wanted to say..." he sighed, figuring he sounded crazy. |l
OoC: I don't know if the picture is too big. If it is, it will resize soon.

[___________For her. My lady. I'll give everything.___________]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:01 am
User Image

Mi flinched, her heart almost jumping out of her chest as the tiger ambled by in haste. It's boisterous pace frightened her but as she watched it fully display it's entirety. Letting out a small sigh, she pictured the tiger more like a child trying to win the affections of those around it. Still. She wasn't comfortable with the idea of having Ima really close to her let alone running at her. Mi pictured a scenario in her mind as she daydreamed, one where she was dressed in a steak costume and was hanging from a tree branch. She was at the mercy of a hungry Ima who was staring up at her. Shaking her head to dispel such a ridiculous idea, she almost didn't catch what Yokai had been saying to her. Blinking wildly for a second she coaxed her head slightly, he was at her side now which made it easier to hear what he was saying. Mi's gaze had been intently on Yokai as he spoke and moved away to watch Ima up ahead. Her demeanor softened somewhat as she relaxed a little bit. As a friend. She could address this like a friend. She was beginning to learn how to read these situations now. It was something that couldn't be taught to the socially awkward her from before. As much as Yokai was her friend and part of Kirigakure deep down Mi held her own selfish reason for fighting so hard to keep him. He was the first person who had treated her like a human being aside from Zay. She needed him. Even if it was just to feel 'normal'. With the matter at hand...

This was an issue she was a little worried about as well. How to go about treating him. He was Yokai but he was Sypher. One person she knew the other was relatively a stranger to her. It was a point made painfully clear when in Kumogakure. But...
"Mmm. I understand. Hopefully I get to know Sypher as well as I have Yokai. Kirigakure is a wonderful place and the people in it are great. We can never replace Kumogakure but I hope you will find it to be comfortable." Mi said gracing him with one of the few smiles she produced. She nudged him with her shoulder, hands clasped behind her back. Her laughter was light, trying to lighten up his mood. Abruptly she sobered out her mood, looking suddenly thoughtful and then distressed. "Ah! Does that mean we aren't friends now and have to start over?" Mi looked genuinely worried. By some miracle the innocent Yokai had become her friend but what if Sypher wasn't as reciprocating. What if the differences in personalities caused him to not really accept her as Yokai had. Mi looked a little sullen now at the thought. She daydreamed again. Picturing a world where whenever she tried to talk to Sypher he would give her the cold shoulder. It was a helpless scenario that was now playing over and over in her mind.

[ooc: Friggin Ima XD ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:28 am
User Image

l| Ima grinned at Mi, clearly pleased with himself for showing how amazing he was. He remained close to Sypher who was listening to Mi carefully "I know. Kirigakure is...amazing." he agreed, smiling. But then came the difficulties. Mi asked if they were still friends and Sypher actually stopped walking to blink at his suddenly sullen friend "Why....why would you think that?" he asked, plainly confused at the question. The thought of them not being friends had never crossed his mind but now he realized....Sypher and Mi had truly never met. Now he was anxious but a quick deep breath relaxed him, a memory resurfaced and he moved closer to Mi "We're friends." he said firmly "Our differences are not....not split over you. On you, Mi-san, we agree completely. We're friends and that won't ever change." Sypher grinned a little at her and reached out a finger to tug a lock of her hair lightly "We've, you and I as Sypher, have met before, you know. In Kumogakure several years ago." he chuckled, fairly certain she wouldn't remember it. Ima was now winding about in front of them, his tail low and curling in little circles at the tip. Since Mi hadn't acknowledged him, he was sulking. |l
OoC: xD He's playful! He'll win her over eventually! Its his goal.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Feeling a little more relieved she seemed to relax a little more, her thoughts drifting to very pointless things as she listened to Sypher speak. At the mentioning of them having met before Mi looked over at at him, staring at him without so much as recalling such events. Very slowly she let her gaze wander, upwards as if something off in the distance would help her remember. We've met. It seemed right. Mi didn't feel as if he was a stranger. Maybe that was why she had been so hell bent on saving him when they met. She was already familiar with him. Several years ago in Kumogakure. The only time she ever visited was when she had been asked by Satoshi. That was when she... Her eye twitched slightly, an automatic reaction. Now that she remembered she looked away from him, her expression blank. That moment in her life had been one of those events she had wished she could take back. She had dropped her squad after that mission there, Satoshi taking them back to Kumogakure. Sypher had been the one to show them around. She had even left them in his care for a short period of time. "I remember.." Letting out a little sigh, she shook her head. There were some things about her from before that made her rough around the edges. "Sorry. I was rebellious during that time. " Mi said, as if that was a valid excuse. It was disgraceful but she didn't know how to phrase it better. Maybe that had been why she had decided to never walk away from anyone that needed her. The universe was a strange thing. Mi began to recognize landmarks now, their trip coming to it's close. "When we get back home, please stay under your alias. Only tell those in whom you personally trust about your situation. Do not say anything about the conditions the Raikage has placed on you nor her jutsu. That stays confidential. Um. Um. Work will be assigned to you in a few days time. Until then you should probably let everyone know you are alright. I know a few people were worried." Mi tugged on one of her pig tails. The end was a lot easier to grab than before, Mi realizing her hair had grown a lot longer than she usually allowed it to. Another change another hairstyle. That seemed about right...

[exit to gates]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 am
User Image

l| Not really understanding why Mi was apologizing, Sypher simply nodded "I've had those." he replied. He didn't think she'd been rebellious...he'd even made a friend with one of the shinobi from her squad at the time. As she continued speaking, his face went dark like a rolling thundercloud had passed and taken all his sunshine "I understand...but...." she was already gone though and he watched her move off a little sadly Its not...an alias. Alias would imply I wanted to trick you, wouldn't it, Mi? I never wanted to trick you.... Ima slowed to come up next to Sypher, leaning into him as he walked and he scratched behind the tiger's ears "Good boy..." he mumbled and they followed Mi, his thoughts remaining unhappy. |l

Exits; Gates

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 pm
Kyo had to let Shi rest but...he was so excited to be getting closer! He got off Shi and bolted in the direction he tracked, Shi would catch up later.
[/exit]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

As she hurried to Kumo, Suzume felt her stomach become a little queasy. She knew what was wrong but at this point she had a duty to Kumo and Kinpaku to reach Kirigakure. Maybe this was not safe but... it was not as if she were too far along.

[Exit]

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 pm
Kin made use of her jump cloak so very carefully, leaping bounds ever so large. Whomever it was that brought these to her just after her office had been reconstructed... Well, she was pleased with them. The cloak billowed in the winds, while she made her way to Kirigakure.

[Exit to Kiri]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

At this point Suki was bounding at full speed with cat-like agility towards the Kiri gates, hopefully Kinpaku wouldn't be too mad with her.

[[Exit Kirigakure Gates]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker