Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
≈ Mist Village ↔ Sand Village ☼

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm
The outskirts of the Mist Village that lead to the outskirts of the Sand Village.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 pm
A loud caravan rumbled its way along the path, a Sand shinobi gently humming a tune as the days passed and they proceeded to home. One day during a stop, he took a gentle sip of the spring water sent with them, and exclaimed that it was quite enjoyable. Eventually they reached the outskirts of the Sand and proceeded home.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:01 am
'Anon' ran back to the Sand, stopping at the various checkpoints and eventually reaching the outskirts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm
"I hate sand, I hate sand, I hate sand, I hate SAND!" Isamaru protested throughout the desert. That was beginning to strech before him. He was almost to Suna however. In the distance he saw the figure of the village. He was just about to the gate.

(To Suna gates)  

Count-Swagula

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
THE HUNTER

Makoto found himself bee-lining for Sunagakure like a bat out of hell. He kept getting this ominous feeling in the back of his head. It was nagging at him that something wasn't entirely right about this whole ordeal. His eyes remained vigilant, their target couldn't have gone off too far in so little time could they? It was important to strike while the iron was hot, Doku was a loose cannon and if they didn't take care of her now then the Mist would take the blame for something they had no part in. He wouldn't risk his family's well-being for some deranged woman and her own selfish ambitions.

His nostrils continued to flare up as he desperately tried to take Doku's scent, it was getting fainter with every step forward he took. This wasn't looking good. "s**t... I'm losing the trail." He said as he began to slow his pace. There was no need to continue forward if he couldn't even find a way to trace her. He crouched down into his thinking position and began to touch the soil. Digging his right hand into the earth he scooped up a handful and caught a whiff of it. A few seconds later after he had begun to analyze the dirt's scent in his mind he poked out his tongue slightly and gently pressed the tip of it onto the soil. It was a strange sight, but he wasn't the best tracker in the Mist for nothing everything he did had a purpose. This time he was trying to taste anything out of the ordinary, be it human sweat, chakra, or even skin flakes. So long as it matched the scent he took it didn't matter what form his evidence took. The lack of proof suggested to him that she hadn't come this way at all, she must have changed course about half way. The lack of wind and the faint scent prevented him from noticing. Hearing the sound of birds squawking he turned his attentions to the sky. His encyclopedic knowledge of local and foreign wildlife would come into play, he knew those birds weren't native to this area by their plumage. They had far too many feathers to survive in the hot and arid climate of Sunagakure. "If I had to guess from their feathers... they'd be from Snow. But birds native to Yukigakure don't migrate-" He cut himself off finding that the answer was simple. "They're fleeing. Something's happening in Yukigakure. And I'm willing ta' bet that our Snake has something to do with it." It made sense, the cold air of Yukigakure would settle around the area even if the wind blew. He wouldn't be able to catch her scent even if he tried.

Those other two still weren't here yet. Just how long were they going to take? Deciding the best course of action was to move on ahead, he pulled out his trusty hunting knife Mistline and stabbed it into the ground while lacing it with wind chakra to keep the blade from dulling. He stood up and began to sprint off in the direction of the Snow Village dragging his knife through the earth and creating a long trail for his teammates to follow.

[Exit -> Suna-Yuki crossroad]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath picked up the pace a bit. He assumed Makoto would stop soon for evidence or rest, which would let him catch up a bit. He was right. Just as he was going through the crossroads, he could see Makoto leaving them a trail. He followed, not really sure what was going on. They had changed direction, and Breath was impressed with Makoto's deduction. Breath hadn't the slightest clue where the target was.

[exit]

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Makoto was on the move, and that in itself was motivating. Zay kept a brisk pace in the back of their entourage. It was an important duty. It was simply a drag to be moving so slowly. Not when he could have been darting along. Another preference proving he wasn't meant for tracking quite like Makoto was. The tracker was on the move, and Zay had to keep up however as the other jounin moved, changing directions.

[Exit to Suna-Yuki Crossroad]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:54 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Summon your demons!Transform yourself! Stand up! Pick up your blade and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start!"

Max rooled on towards suna

"I've been thirsting for so very long, and you are going to help me change that."

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 7 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 9 0 / 2 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe journey after the brief discussion was pretty quiet. At least for me, anyway. I let my thoughts wander, and didn't say a word after my declaration that I had no intention of explaining my story, even when stopping for rest. Passing through other lands was exciting but exhausting. Still, damned insomnia kicked back in and I'd hardly slept. Apparently, my mind was rebelling against the single full night's sleep I got, so I sketched as I walked to keep myself distracted. Whether or not the other two spoke, I had no idea. I couldn't help wondering what my companions thought of my lack of interaction, aside from looking up every now and then to make sure they were still following, but at the same time I didn't care. If they had a problem with it, they could confront me. Otherwise, I continued walking on the road to Sunagakure.
-----At least we hadn't run into any problems yet.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Ergo: Finally made it to the Crossroads. xD There are two others with me, so you can wait for them if you want, or post first. Doesn't matter to me.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 46/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ergo War
Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:40 pm
Tao-Benshin

As he approached the border with the Wind Country, Shadow would espy a slow-moving figure a few hundred feet ahead, moving away from the road slowly. It was vaguely humanoid in shape, but covered in loose white cloths that completely obscured its features. Curiously, his companions would not see the creature; whatever it was, it was only visible to Shadow. It moved off of the road, out into the desert.

---???: To Wind Country Border Outpost---

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:17 am
Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume, like Shadow, stayed quiet. She didn't talk much unless she needed to or was spoken to first. As they traveled the ever lasting route to Suna, she saw Shadow sketch every once in a while. She got closer, without being right up on him, and watched him. The image was interesting and she wondered if it was for a specific reason that he did this.

"...and you'll meet your end"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:55 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"This lava will be my only comfort"

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 515/515
Ryo: 1,900
AC: 3,350
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used
Missions: --

User Image

╰★ Kameko followed the two, not closely, but still close enough. There was a little distance between her and the others. Being that she wasn't as curious about Shadow as the Genin, Kameko would leave Tsume to her questions and such. Even when the group stopped to rest, Kameko kept her distance. The group was quiet, not like her previous outings. Either way, if she had a concern she'd speak up.
User Image

"Its warmth is a blanket of love"

"However, it's a double-edged sword"

"Because the same lava...can end your very life"

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 7 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 9 0 / 2 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι happened to look up in time to see a figure in the distance, wearing white, which stood out against the landscape. I don't know what drew my interest to him...or her; it wasn't exactly unusual to see travelers along the road. Perhaps it was because it moved off the road and headed into the desert. One had to be pretty confident to just wander into the desert. I held out an arm to stop the other two, in case we were spotted, but the figure didn't seem to notice us.
-----If it was a person who had gotten lost... that was the only justification I could find for wanting to follow the figure in white. It was so unlike my usual self, who avoided interaction with others at all costs. Glancing over my shoulder, I gestured to the other two to follow and headed silently and carefully after the figure.

[Lazy exit]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 47/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ergo War
Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:12 am
Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume stopped suddenly as per the orders of shadow. She was about 7 feet behind him when she stopped. She waited, her hand gripping her katana's handle. She was ready if anything attacked. soon he told them to follow him and she wondered what was up. She didn't sense anything odd about his decision and followed quietly.

"...and you'll meet your end"

Ranger_flareT

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces