Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Saddest Moments In Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annyka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:49 pm
My list.
1. Zack dying- he was the one final fantasy character that I truly loved their character. the saddest part was knowing that and then getting to gongaga in FF7 and talking to his parents and realizing they think he is still alive and an ungrateful person for never writing to them. . . Why didn't anyone tell them that their son was dead?
2. Cloud learning that Zack was dead- in the game when Cloud learned that Zack was dead and then realized that everything that he had been saying and believing the whole game was basically a lie is really heartbreaking. Essentially he believed he was Zack and then realizing that his best freind was dean and he didn't even remember him.
3. Zidane learning that he was created to destroy the world- If I learned that I was supposed to destroy the world and that I was specifically made to do that I might not want to live either and that is really messed up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 pm
what about celes's attempt at suicide after she feels theres no hope in going on after cid died?  

LuckerStomp3000

Invisible Giver

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wilson357

11,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm
I'd have to say Aeris' death on FFVII and Zack's in Cisis Core: FFVII  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 am
Damien Darke
I would probably have to say that Zack Fair's death in Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. My friend Fhade Hale knew that Zack was going to die at the end (ending got spoiled for him) and he STILL cried! It is an incredibly touching moment in Final Fantasy history.

It's weird to me that people could play that game not knowing that Zack was going to die, but that's unfortunate it was spoiled.  

cristeal

cristeal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 am
I think the saddest moment is the FFX ending when Tidus and Yuna could no longer physically be with each other, and so her tries to comfort her by putting his arms around her, without actually be able to touch.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 am
Zack's death in Crisis Core.

Aerith's death in Final Fantasy VII.

When Celes attempted suicide.

And when Zidane learned the truth about himself and then the soundtrack "I'm Not Alone" became the saddest soundtrack for me.  

tolliverasleon

Shizu Ika

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm
My first saddest Final Fantasy moment would be when Aerith died. The next would be when Zack died. cat_crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 am
The saddest moment for me is the ending of FFX ;________;  

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Squall_SeeD Mercenary

Fashionable Gaian

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 pm
My List
1. When squall and rinoa was stuck in the Ragnarok ship in space infested with propagators

2. When Tidus defeated his father jecht inside of sin  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces