Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saving zOMG!

Back to Guilds

Show your support to Gaia's best feature, zOMG! 

Tags: zOMG!, Save zOMG!, Friends, Roleplay, Giveaway 

Reply Main Forum
Suggestions for advertising?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie POWER?
  Meh Might Work
  Bawlz
View Results

Saurius
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:56 am
Every Guild starts somewhere. This one is just starting. As our baby we need to nurse it till it's big and healthy. Refer the guild to a friend. Have a suggestion for advertising I'm all ears. I put Zombie POWER in as a tag. If that doesn't work then nothing will.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 am
User Image

Have you tried inviting people from your crews to the guild? And if not actually inviting them via the guild Invite function, you can at least tell them about it through the Crew Chat and have them find us.

There's also always sig banners and starting a thread in the Guild sub-forum. I think its in the GCD but I'm not sure.

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Saurius
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 pm
Renkon Root
User Image

Have you tried inviting people from your crews to the guild? And if not actually inviting them via the guild Invite function, you can at least tell them about it through the Crew Chat and have them find us.

There's also always sig banners and starting a thread in the Guild sub-forum. I think its in the GCD but I'm not sure.

If I have a crew that seems to /care/ about zOMG! then of course I tell them about it. I don't want people to feel obligated to joining though. I do want people to join that will start conversations, and be there for the Guild, rather than just a bunch of people joining just to join. Although so far, it looks like the remaining Devs are doing a pretty good job getting new material out to us, considering the limited resources they have. My guild, although this might be a good thing, might not be very useful if zOMG! is still being updated. The new updates may bring back older players, and encourage more to join, therefore giving Gaia HQ more of a reason to pay attention to it. I hope I am right, and not just having high hopes.

Thanks for posting though! We have a couple banners made, although I do not know how to do fancy things like make it clickable stressed I have invited a couple people I see in the Forum and most have accepted. Some people would rather join z!spot, although I believe the members/owners are not very active with it, (Due to a PWI craze wink )

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games