Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Wizard101 guild!!!

Back to Guilds

Are you a fan of wizard101? Discuss it here!!! 

Tags: Wizard101, Fantasy, MMORPG, Wizard, Magic 

Reply Official Wizard101 guild!!!
Selena Gomez??? New locations and spells???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokusasu 0
Vice Captain

Invisible Lover

11,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl some of you might have seen the video already. i could care less about celena gomez idk who that is. but new spells and locations???
omg i cant wait i saw like these two spells that looked crazy omg. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 pm
lol  

lovelywey

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm
ok one no new spells as far as i know and i just tested it and the new place is uh i forgot oh crab city its underwater.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:27 pm
biggrin yeah when they release celestia they will be releasing the new classes. and raising the max level to 60 biggrin i can't wait haha! i think they said they were releasing it later this month....the 21st i believe, i hope its true!!! biggrin

when they do, don't you dare start without me Aaron! xD

razz : Jordan StormHaven  

nyancat4life
Crew

Otaku Kaliff

1,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 am
Right now it's just sitting in the test realm, but I've seen the new schools and new lvl 58 spells, they look pretty extensive and will really change the gameplay and arena.

However, I looked at the items in Celestia and pips and such, and I think they went a little overboard.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 am
Hey you guys, I've been to "Celestia", which is really "Crab Alley", which is really part of Triton Avenue, which in next to ____ Grimwater. The enemies are Level 2-3 elite, and all you need to do is have a spell that can wipe out 223 health. Not hard at all. The reason i know this is "Celestia", when you hit the Map button, you see an animated tower with a Selena Gomez look-alike, a boy wizard chasing her with hearts coming out of his eyes, and a Crab Guard following the wizard following Selena, with hearts for eyes too. Wiz101, plz make the "strongest Wizards", :from the login page,More that LEVEL 1!  

CrAcKisJaK

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Official Wizard101 guild!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items