Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image
Playstation Portable - Japan: March 3 2011 - US: March 22 2011 - Europe: March 25 2011

Japanese Site

Final Fantasy Network Page

Story:
Final Fantasy Wiki
As Dissidia Final Fantasy told the story of the 13th cycle of war, Dissidia 012 tells the story of the previous cycle and is thus a prequel to the original. This is the meaning of the "012" in the title. However, the number also has another meaning relevant to the game's story, which is currently being kept a secret.

Trailers:
[x] (Translated)

Characters (new in bold):

User Image
I
Warrior of Light
II
Firion
III
Onion Knight
IV
Cecil Harvey
Kain Highwind
V
Bartz Klauser
VII
Tifa Lockhart
VIII
Squall Leonhart
Laguna Loire
IX
Zidane Tribal
X
Jecht
Yuna
XI
Shantotto
XII
Vaan
XIII
Lightning

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I
Garland
II
Emperor Mateus
III
Cloud of Darkness
IV
Golbez
V
Exdeath
VI
Terra Branford
Kefka Palazzo
VII
Sephiroth
VIII
Ultimecia
IX
Kuja
X
Tidus
XII
Gabranth

??
V
Gilgamesh
XI
Prishe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Didn't want to post my thoughts in the first post, so here's what I'm thinking.

As far as I and III are concerned, I'm hoping for female equivalents of what we got last time.

For II...I'm not sure at all. :P

Faris for V would be awesome, I think!

VI either Celes or Locke. Celes would be nice; I'd love a female-dominated game. :P

For VII, I think it will probably be Zach vs. Genesis, or Vincent vs...Weiss? I don't know. :P

VIII Rinoa is likely, I think, with Adel being the villian.

I'm really torn with IX...Garnet, after all, wasn't much of a fighter, so I doubt they'd use her in a fighting game. I would love to see her though. :]

Yuna is a definite for X, I think. Maybe Seymour for the villian, or even Shuyin (of course, Shuyin would be boring; it'd be just like playing with Tidus!)

With Lightning being confirmed to represent XIII, we'll probably get a character for XII. I'm crossing my fingers for Ashe, but wouldn't be surprised to see Vaan at all.

Reels

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm
FAN BOY STATUS!!!! XD

I want to see Ashe, and Rinoa, Tifa, (Gunner) Yuna, Sora, Seifer, Seymour(possibly. not one of my favs.), and some other villains.

Because of Garnet not being much of a fighter, they could include Beatrix. Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 am
WOWWWWWWWWWW.

I... I am very happy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Although... really, Nomura? Like Days' full title wasn't bad enough, this is officially called "Dissidia 012 [duodecim] -Final Fantasy-," apparently.

Let's see, guessing who'll be in it. Looks like the Wiki has confirmed Cosmos, Chaos, Garland, and Cecil returning, so possibly all of the old characters. As for new ones...

I hope they won't be don't think they will be putting any characters not from the original in, like Genesis, or Weiss, or Shuyin... X-2, actually, I'm not sure about, because to be honest, I would love Gunner!Yuna gameplay-wise. If they could somehow make X!Yuna work, though, that would be amazing, and then they could have Seymour as the villain and her X-2 outfit as her alternate.

For VIII, Rinoa vs. Adel would be good. And even though it won't happen, probably, I think Laguna vs. Adel would be awesome. I always thought that part of the story should have gotten more attention. Oh, or how about Zell vs. Seifer?! That would be hilarious.

Hm... VII? I love Zack, and yes, Vincent, but I'd like to see Tifa for something different. I'm really not sure about the bad guy, though... Like I said, I'd rather they not resort to the Compilation. Rufus or Hojo? But neither of them is as good fighting-game material.

XII is easy, Ashe vs. Vayne. Love Balthier, of course, but for storyline purposes, this is better. Please no Vaan.

As for XIII, Lightning vs.... Raines? Yaag? [Barthandalus and Orphan aren't exactly humanoid enough to be viable...]

And hmm, IX... This is actually really tough. Beatrix would be great, but she's not in your party enough to be the hero, and she's not enough of a villain to be the villain. We already have a Garland (although seeing them together would be great), Brahne isn't much of a fighter.... Black Waltz 3?! Against Vivi! That would be the most adorable thing! xd

I'm not even going to try the earlier games or XI, for lack of knowledge. Well, no doubt this'll be at Tokyo Game Show, so hopefully we'll find out more soon. 3nodding  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 am
I'd like to see some tactics characters. Ramza and Delita would be wonderful additions. It'd be really interesting to see Vagrant Story's Ashley Riot... though since he's not actually FF... I doubt he'd be included.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 am
So Cecil and Garland are evidently in it...you can see them fighting Kain and Lightning in the scan.

Some people think it might just be an expansion, including a handful of characters people had wanted to see.

I kinda hope not. :/

Reels

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:47 pm
I don't think it's just an expansion... I don't know if there'll be another whole twenty-something new characters (though I certainly hope so), but I do think it'll be a whole new game. Everything on the Wikipedia page supports that, anyway. Of course, the people writing the Wiki probably don't know much more than us, but at least they might be able to read the Japanese on the scan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Oh, heres a translation.

It doesn't really tell you much. sweatdrop

Reels

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 am
I. Love. This.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am
If they do have Tifa, they could always use Loz as a villain, although it'd be better for a main character to be the villain, none of them are really her personal direct enemy.

Otherwise I can't wait until we receive more information (:  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm
I Know they are adding some KH Characters. that or legend of Dragoon  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 pm
I Hope For Sora Vs. Roxas.  

Dusky of Old

Feral Prophet

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Ark Umbreon
I Know they are adding some KH Characters. that or legend of Dragoon

Wait, what? I absolutely love Dragoon, but why would they do that? They didn't even make the game... Where did you hear that?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 pm
shadow_of_old
I Hope For Sora Vs. Roxas.

Xemnas  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Reels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 pm
Ok, made the first post all nice and pretty for up and coming information on this.

Evidently WoL and Kuja have been confirmed too, which is upsetting me. I wanted a female WoL, darn it!

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff