Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] A Reluctant Reunion (Raite + Serandite) FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 am
On this particular Friday night, after engaging in a fight, Raite was sleeping upon a roof of the building. He enjoyed the breeze and the cold silence that the rooftop offered. His hands were crossed behind him, acting as a pillow for the sleepy adult. The cold night breeze brushed by his sable locks, slighting ruffling them. Several dead bodies laid at the bottom of the building, shoved into a dumpster after their unfortunate circumstances of picking with a fight with Seth Eintetta.

After they were unconscious, he stripped them easily of their starseeds. His jacket had been discarded, lying several feet away from him. Meanwhile, several starseeds was carelessly scattered on the pavement next to him. Their light glow upon the rooftop above the lit streets was obvious to anyone frequenting the same rooftops; but Raite had little concern for anyone other then himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 pm
The aggravated voice came from behind the negaverse's sleeping posture, an exasperated expression came from the captain standing before Raite. "Lieutenant, you do realize that you have to dispose of the bodies. I don't mean dumping them in a dumpster." One hand rested on her hip in a haughty gesture, rolling her eyes, shaking her head.

She could only happen what happened if one of the uh-- 'stricter' negaverse agents had caught this scene.

Only a lieutenant wouldn't know any better. Wasn't their captain supposed to teach them that fact? "I can't imagine that any captain would leave that part out. But knowing some of them, I can see how." Serandite sighed, looking over the rooftop over to the bodies in the dumpster. She widened her eyes at the starseeds scattered around the ground. His carelessness-- Gosh, Serandite could only think of one male in particular who had this level of carelessness!

"You shouldn't really treat starseeds so carelessly either." Serandite knelt down, gathering the starseeds in a bundle in her hands, in a similar manner to a little guy gathering flowers.

revenant aria

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 pm
An annoying voice that didn't belong. That was the first indication in his sleep that somebody else was there. He stirred - although he didn't rush because he felt no threat from the presence. If he had, he would have woken long before this.

He lifted an eyelid to see a pink hair, kimono clothed girl within his sights. She was upside down, but still, Raite could assess her accurately. She held no weapon, wasn't very tall, and her expression seemed to be one of annoyance then anything he should remotely worry about. She didn't catch his interest, but she was disrupting his sleep. "I don't give a damn." He couldn't give a damn about the bodies, nor the starseeds. After all, he would have eventually picked them up. Probably. But her lack of surprise must have meant that she was part of the negaverse as well. Why did that not surprise him?

Although it did briefly annoy him at the way she addressed him as lieutenant. "Who are you?" His gray eyes were unwelcoming. He may have followed orders from the higher-ups but he was not obligated to do anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:59 am
This lieutenant was horribly infuriating. Gutsy. Or perhaps, Serandite should term it, foolishness. Foolishness either got you far.. or dead.

"If you went and told any other captain or general that nice little statement, you can guarantee that your little nap won't be so little anymore. More like, permanent." Serandite retorted, still standing above the sleeping lieutenant in a natural look of condescension between captain and sloppy lieutenant.

"Haven't you ever heard that it's polite to introduce yourself first?" She stated, sighing. Honestly, did this man have no manners at all? That careless demeanor.. Ugh. It wasn't as if more people couldn't be recruited if one foolish lieutenant chose his death. But Serandite wasn't going to ignore it either. "I'm Captain Serandite." She put an emphasis on her status, the point clear to any negaverse agent with half a brain. "Captain. You've got the message? Okay. Good. But you can call me Serah. I despise formalities so we're going to skip those." As she talked, she took a seat next to Raite, the stash of starseeds placed in between them.

Her fingers idly rolled one back and forth delicately as she talked, her eyes drawn to their soft glow in the dimly lighted night.

revenant aria

Xaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 pm
Captain Serandite. She certainly wanted to get that point across. Not that it was particularly important. Although it was hard to believe her rank with that sort of personality, and a .. stuffed plush? Well, most of Destiny city had kids running around in uniforms and magical powers. Honestly, what did Seth expect anymore? Although he wasn't one to judge on the definition of normalcy. Considering himself, that was.

Seth turned on his side, opposite from the pink-hair girl. What he wanted to do was to sleep for a bit longer, but he could tell that he wouldn't be getting back to that any time soon. He could find more starseeds, but Raite didn't particularly feel like it. After all, he had already reached his quote for the day.

"Raite." He answered shortly, introducing himself as well. "You can call me Seth." Serah? Didn't that sound familiar? It rung a bell in his head, although a very dim head. And that bunny of hers.. "Serah?" He repeated, his previous unwelcoming eyes catching a glimpse of recognition. He couldn't get rid of this feeling of being bothered, somewhat although he didn't exactly recognize why.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 am
How infuriating. He even turned his back to her-- what a rude insolent lieutenant. Hadn't his captains snapped any sense into him? Sheesh!

"Yeah, Serah. What are you, deaf---" Her tone started off full of exasperation before she stopped and realized what he said. She jerked forward, on her knees, wide eyed with realization dawning. Raite.. Raite.. Seth?!

"Gray eyes? Check. Black hair? Check. Is your last name "Eintetta" by chance?" She asked curiously, her face incredibly close to Raite's, hardly giving the man the space he wanted. No, it couldnt be that much of a coincidence. Not straight-laced-stick-in-the-mud-Seth? Because he really was a stick in the mud. (She hardly saw the amazement of herself being in the negaverse. Which was a fact in itself. Most of the other officers questioned it as well.)

revenant aria

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 pm
"What of it?" He asked, a bit bothered by the proximity of Serandite's face. "That's enough." He pushed Serandite's face away with his palm on her forehead, and stood up. "How do you know me?" His voice was suspicious, unlikely to trust anybody. Not even those in the negaverse. His gray eyes stared at the oddly familiar form, clad in her pink kimono and large plush.

He looked away in irritation, wondering how such a girl knew him. "I only know one annoying person that has .." He trailed off, the realization occurring to him. It had been a vague recollection at first, but gradually, the memory had cleared. HIs gray eyes were briefly surprised for a moment before his stare settled back on Serandite. "Don't tell me. Serah Eos?" His eyebrow had raised in a skeptical, and very disbelieving way.

When did..? No, Seth had a headache thinking about it. She had said she was captain, which meant it must have been quite a while before he joined. But he did have a question to ask, uttering "Why?" She had chosen to join the negaverse?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:53 am
The exact moment when they both recognized each other was mutual-- Seth's question erased all doubts in her mind as to who this extremely rude and cheeky lieutenant was. No wonder. Impudence should be Seth's middle name.

"Seth Entietta?" Although it had a questioning lilt at the end, the name was directed more as a statement than a question. Serah's eyes widened, clapping her hands excitedly. Seth was in the negaverse? What a small world! Although she wouldn't never have guessed him to be part of it, it suited him well. His fighting capabilities certainly fit the requirements of the negaverse. It was also a comfort to have an old friend in the negaverse-- Serandite didn't know how much until now, she reflcted with a touch of nostalgia. New friends were great! But old friends were just as good, if not better.

"Why?"

She.. didnt want to tell Seth the reason she had joined initially was for fun. But she didn't have a reason now either-- not with her head muddled up with the deaths of Nealite and her husband. .. She was still confused as to what she was fighting for. Instead, Serah smiled, remaining evasive to the question.

"Why, I wonder?" She asked enigmatically, standing up, straightening her back. "Besides, we've got much more important topics than me. Like, how to address your superiors? If our Queen caught you like this, she wouldn't give you any mercy you know! I'd rather not have you half-dead on your recent entry to the negaverse." She chided, pointing a finger at Raite.

"I'm going to treat you like any other lieutenant on my team-- you are going to learn manners Raite." She stressed the sentence with a determined gaze. Seth knew she wasn't going to let this issue go. Treat your superiors wrong and you were likely to get a starseed stolen straight out of you. Not permanently.. but temporarily. As a lesson. It probably.. wasn't permanent.

revenant aria

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:29 pm
Her evasive answer irritated him. But as she moved onto his superiors, mainly their queen, his attention was diverted elsewhere. He hadn't had a choice in joining the negaverse, never have willingly worked under a superior if he could help it. He didn't need Serandite to tell him his fate though if he defied their queen. The woman who was responsible (directly or indirectly) for his recruitment. He grit his teeth, frustrated by his weakness. Despite his pride, even at his current skill level, he was no match for her. And that was what annoyed him.

But then Serandite began to speak of manners. He sighed, a sore indication that it would be a pointless endeavor. Manners? What use did Raite have for such things? He wouldn't merely grovel to somebody merely because they were a higher position. People earned his respect. And speaking of teams.. he vaguely remembered that. Not that he interacted with them much.

"I don't really care what you're talking about, but if you're proposing a fight," His mouth curved into a satisfied smile, "Then I'll take you on." The wooden tonfas he had been given as a weapon of the negaverse materialized in his hands. He was always looking for a good fight, always wanting to become stronger. Perhaps Serandite, being a captain, would prove her strength?

"Let's start."

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff