Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply Gotham
Surrounding area of Gotham Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 pm
"Well... Harley began. "I know the woman was looking for you because of a job. And the guy was just looking for you. I'm not sure what he was planing on doing if he found you." she replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 pm
"Alright, the woman gets priority," Joker surmised. "You said that she left a number, Harley?"  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 pm
Harley's smile became a little nervous. "Yeah. She did, Mistah Jay." she replied. "Why, you wantin' to call her personally?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 pm
"Absolutely!" The Joker said enthusiastically, "I need to control the situation as much as possible, to make sure Rosie's in no danger. Calling her is just part of what's needed to be done towards that end." He held out his hand. "Your phone, please?"  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 pm
Harley's smile wavered a bit more. "Uh....yeah. Sure." she replied, then slipped on of her hands into her pocket. She really couldn't get out of this even if she wanted to. Even if she lied about not having the number with her, Joker would still make sure that he got it. Half of her crew would be more interested in working for Joker too, so...if he went over to her place...

She sighed a bit, then handed him her cell phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:48 pm
Joker took the phone, and smirked. "I STILL have no idea how you find somewhere to put things like this AND show off your body in that tight suit..." He started looking through the numbers, and asked, "Which one?" He had no interest in messages, so for the moment, what happened between the two women was still secret.  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 pm
Harley couldn't help but smile at his compliment. She just couldn't help it.

"It's the number under Yuriko." she replied. Then frowned when she realized that she was the last person to call. And how she might react if Joker was the one to call her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:11 pm
"Is that her merc name?" Joker asked, his thumb over the dial button.  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 pm
Harley paused a moment, and frowned further. "Um...no. That's actually her...real name...." she replied. "Her code name is............Lady Deathstrike? I think she said? Mentioned?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm
"Lady Deathstrike... intruiging..." Joker mused out loud as he pressed the dial button. Although he seemed a little irritated when the message machine came on, he didn't let it affect his tone. "Hello, Lady Deathstrike. I'm the Joker. I hear you're interested in finding me. I'm interested in WHO wants you you to find me. No doubt the 'why' is to kill me. I think we should meet up. Have a sit-down. Just you and me, with Harley present to make sure that no one does anything... TOO crazy before discussions are done. If you want to try and kill me after we're done talking..." Joker paused, and then finished with, "...You can try... Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..." Then, he hung up. handing the phone back to Harley, he said to her, "She'll probably call you back. Do you remember the old Laff Time comedy club that we used to use as a hideout?"  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:41 pm
Harley took the phone and carefully put it back into her pocket. "Of course. I remember quite a few of our old hideouts." she replied, looking back up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:46 pm
Joker nodded. "When she calls back, tell her that THAT'S where the sit-down will take place. She can decide when. Since I want you there, and you know where I can be found, you can tell me what her reply is." Joker's eyes narrowed into evil little slits, no humor on his face whatsoever. "You will NOT tell her where my hideout is. If you do, and I find out, I swear on everything we once had together, I WILL kill you. Feelings be damned. I will NOT have you endanger Rosie. Am I clear?"  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm
Harley stared back at him quietly for a moment. Her expression....intrigued. She had never seen him act like this before. Not for a child. Not for her. Not for anyone. He honestly was emotionally attached to the child.

...something the psychiatrist part of her mind wanted to look into farther.

And something that the love sick part of her mind was jumping up and down about. Though it couldn't decide if it was over him being a different, more caring Joker now.....or being jealous of a five year old.

"Of course, Mistah Jay..." she replied calmly. Her expression still intrigued.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 am
User ImageYuriko had gone back to her room at the Hilton and had just finished taking a shower. With one towel wrapped around her hair, Yuriko was drying herself off with another towel when she walked out of the bathroom. The Japanese lady noticed that her cellphone was blinking, indicating she had a message.

Smiling broadly, Yuriko padded over to the bed sitting on her towel and retrieved the message from what the display said was Harley. She froze with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open when she heard the Joker's voice, "Hello, Lady Deathstrike. I'm the Joker. I hear you're interested in finding me. I'm interested in WHO wants you you to find me. No doubt the 'why' is to kill me. I think we should meet up. Have a sit-down. Just you and me, with Harley present to make sure that no one does anything... TOO crazy before discussions are done. If you want to try and kill me after we're done talking....You can try... Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..."

Yuriko's blood felt like it froze, as her left eye twitched. A myraid of thoughts screamed in Yuriko's head ranging from Joker wrenching the information out of Harley to the very real possiblity that Harley told Joker about her.... willingly. A boiling pot of rage began to swell........  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:13 pm
The Joker's expression lightened quickly, without warning. "Excellent!" he exclaimed at Harley's acknowledgment. "Well, I'd better get going. Plans to lay, people to kill... You get the idea." He turned around and started walking back to his hideout. "Ta-ta for now!"  
Gotham

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games